• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed. Frankly, I could be happy for the rest of my life
(which probably won't be that long anyway >.>)
with just the games that I have, without ever buying another one again.

Still, I enjoy getting new games as well
(when finances permit)

Are you going to buy a ps4 for da witness and bloodbourne?

I always end up reading a lot of negative shit about AAA games on GAF but the last two I got (Tomb Raider and DmC) were really enjoyable.

I liked Tomb Raider as long as I didn't think about the logic behind why there are so many enemies and why I'm happy and capable of mowing them all down. And I never once vaulted into a pit because I didn't hit the right button.

WWE wrestlers get nude photos posted online.

So take all the nude pics you want. Just know not everyone plays nice online and once they're out there...they're out there for good. Unless you have millions and a high powered law firm at your disposal.

Pfft. Technically, WWE would probably spend even more than that to get rid of the pictures, and have a haord of lawyers, and they STILL count for jack shit when it comes to the best heel today being a shit. :p

Hmm, hadn't taken a look at Bloodborne before this post, it actually looks more decent than I thought it would.
I wonder if there's a way to turn off all that blood and stuff though.

It IS a horror game, although for what it's worth, the Souls games generally lack gore. Plenty of blood this time around, though, but likely no really brutal stuff. Game looks amazing, though.

WWE wrestlers get nude photos posted online.

So take all the nude pics you want. Just know not everyone plays nice online and once they're out there...they're out there for good. Unless you have millions and a high powered law firm at your disposal.

wasn't impressed with his dick.

tWF1Ode.gif

speaking of dicks, I just saw a guy I went to school with on some random tumblr. Nice.

RM8

I always end up reading a lot of negative shit about AAA games on GAF but the last two I got (Tomb Raider and DmC) were really enjoyable.
DmC is hardly a problematic AAA game. Comparatively tame DLC, and it was never a broken, unfinished turd IIRC. Haven't played the new Tomb Raider, though. 2cinematic4me.

For the most part, I do think AAA games are pretty crappy. They're often predictable and aggressively wallet-grabbing while being very low quality at release.

HUELEN10

DmC is hardly a problematic AAA game. Comparatively tame DLC, and it was never a broken, unfinished turd IIRC. Haven't played the new Tomb Raider, though. 2cinematic4me.
I am currently playing the new Tomb Raider on the One; I think it's not overly cinematic, and find it very enjoyable.

HUELEN10

Lots of talk here about big/epic/AAA/Adventure games, but what about small, quirky, and cute games? :3

Been playing Sunny Day Sky on my new Mini recently; it's still every bit as entertaining and an excellent example of a flash to mobile port done right, great time waster too! As far as quirky goes, got a cheap copy of Lococylcle for Xbox One, and I must ask, why didn't this game get higher review scores? The gameplay isn't anything special, but it is not bad either, and the presentation of the game is absolutely amazing. For those not in the know, the cutscenes are hokey and live-action; it's a real treat. On the handheld side of things for me, been playing a lot of Planet Puzzle League lately, hoping and wishing that one day soon Nintendo makes an 8th-gen iteration.

terrisus

It IS a horror game, although for what it's worth, the Souls games generally lack gore. Plenty of blood this time around, though, but likely no really brutal stuff. Game looks amazing, though.

Blah, it being a horror game is a minus for me as well.

As for the other part - even without gore, the amount of blood flying everywhere is a definite turn-off for me.

Also not having like $400+ for a PS4 and the game.

The setting looks nifty though.
(But then, I'm sure you knew I would think that <3)

terrisus

On the handheld side of things for me, been playing a lot of Planet Puzzle League lately, hoping and wishing that one day soon Nintendo makes an 8th-gen iteration.

<3 Panel de Pon and its various iterations.
I agree, I would love a new version of it.

Blah, it being a horror game is a minus for me as well.

As for the other part - even without gore, the amount of blood flying everywhere is a definite turn-off for me.

Also not having like $400+ for a PS4 and the game.

The setting looks nifty though.
(But then, I'm sure you knew I would think that <3)

It's... Well, I find it difficult to describe this, but it's more akin to a horror book. Very detailed, lots of minor details not immediately noticeable, a large amount of IMPLIED misery and woe, and much of the hell is due to mistakes, and not 'monsters killin' everything', and all that. Rarely is it so in-your-face.

Great looking game, but whatever suits your fancy. :p Wait until impressions are out. I'll let ya know whether or not you'd like it.

terrisus

It's... Well, I find it difficult to describe this, but it's more akin to a horror book. Very detailed, lots of minor details not immediately noticeable, a large amount of IMPLIED misery and woe, and much of the hell is due to mistakes, and not 'monsters killin' everything', and all that. Rarely is it so in-your-face.

Great looking game, but whatever suits your fancy. :p Wait until impressions are out. I'll let ya know whether or not you'd like it.

Hmm.
You make a compelling case.

Maybe you should get it, and invite me over, and we can play it, and then have a romp through modern-day London to compare.

HUELEN10

Puzzle League talk!

Pokemon Puzzle League is my absolute favorite <3

I can play for hours and hours.
I picked it up on Wii VC when it came out; still amazed by the quality of that video clip on the cart!

The 3D cylinder provided a novel twist on the game.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
JFC on a pogo stick! Are most guys in this gym exhibitionist or something? In my old gym, most guys have the decency to cover up with towel when changing undies. Not in this gym though.

ratio of big to average to small pls

I could clearly see his uncut cock since there's a mirror in front of us.

mhm?

After he left, another guy across me dropped his towel and proceeded to pose against the mirror in front of me.

mhm?

For the most part, I do think AAA games are pretty crappy. They're often predictable and aggressively wallet-grabbing while being very low quality at release.
If you got through DmC then you should give Tomb Raider a try... it's not really all that cinematic but it does a lot of QTEs. The game was really fun, I even did 100% and i've only ever done that with inFamous 2.

I have a whole bag of those red velvet oreos. I had a few and I really don't care for them. I bet if I throw them out some geese will eat them and die.

Meicyn

Gold Member
Valentine's Day is coming soon. Everybody post your exciting plans so I can live vicariously through you.
Hanging out with friends. We're going to recreate a meal similar to what The Melting Pot offers for a fraction of the cost. Fondue is so easy to make.

Potential for extracurricular activities afterwards. We'll see!

DOWN

Banned
play catch up:
I really hate physical examination books. Pictures distract me too much from what I have to read ;__;. At least I remember everything easily due to said pics &#65533;&#65533;
I love this post.
Congrats man :) Last week and this weekend was pure hell. Papers, studying and nervous wreck. I never had so much anxiety.
Thanks. Cheers to surviving school.
Is The Order supposed to be good? I've been hearing about it for the longest time and nothing really concrete in regards to gameplay so I have built it up as a big "itsfuckingnothing.gif".
nope. unless youre into 24fps movies.
I am all about the art direction of The Order, aspect ratio included. People who try to separate games visually from films are delusional. I was so happy when I played Beyond on PS3 and it used cinematic composition (the visuals were the best part). I wish people didn't care so much about it for The Order.

I have a whole bag of those red velvet oreos. I had a few and I really don't care for them. I bet if I throw them out some geese will eat them and die.
I have kind of sworn off Oreos that try and mimic other baked goods. The birthday cake ones were like cloying perfume, cooking spray, and barely even resembled the taste of cake. And I normally don't claim things taste artificial, but those did.
How are they cookie-wise though? I haven't found them yet, but I'd eat them without the yucky cream.

Are you one of these mythological people who wants the dry cookie without the cream?

Valentine's Day is coming soon. Everybody post your exciting plans so I can live vicariously through you.

I am going to play Dying Light and look at pictures of horses being rude while I eat a cupcake and drink Game Fuel.
lol. I didn't know if it was a 'dat ass' grin or a 'ha ha, you're ass is on show' grin.

In other news, Henry Cavill and Chris Evans are bromancing each other:

tumblr_njhnr2HWyq1qzyoxwo1_500.jpg

I never knew I wanted this until I saw the pics.
10/10 in my hypothetical 'post public figures you rate a 10' thread

DOWN

Banned
50 Shades of Grey has a top critics score of 88% on RottenTomatoes so far. I find it refreshing for adaptations to defy expectations.

Don't plan on seeing it, but good for those leads who seemed very lacking in confidence and comfort in their awful press tour. They are the opposite of what I've gotten used to with interviews, like Jennifer Lawrence and whatever co-stars she interviews with or the more seasoned A-list.

Yes, I am asexual.

lord

HUELEN10

Seriously though, I can't stand Oreo cream, and it's one of the reasons why my roomies have always loved me; I give them the yucky cream, so I enjoy my cookies, and they get quintuple-stuff Oreos. Only Oreo cream that I actually honestly enjoy is the golden Oreo chocolate cream, and the mint Oreo cream; fuck everything else.

How I wish they would just sell the cookie without the cream.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I dunno. I guess he's hung since he wasn't even erect and the cock was relatively long.

I meant the ratio of big to average to small across all the guys in your gym.

Again, I don't know. I was too busy going "Damn" then again "DAMN!" when they happened in succession like that. Suffice to say, I'm glad I moved to this gym.

H-how did you not notice? Turn in your queer card :/

leads who seemed very lacking in confidence and comfort in their awful press tour.

hm?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom