• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VegiHam

Honestly I think it may have just been my perception. But maybe he had an extra spring in his step or something.

Like every dude I've fallen for in my life, he's most likely straight. -_-

I'm just gonna have to suck it up and resort to exclusively gay dating apps.
I understand this sentiment. It'd be much easier if everyone could be bi. We need a cure for monosexuality.

Edit: top of the page if you're 50ppp so here
jared-leto-hurricane-30-seconds-to-mars-154239.jpg

And a question for y'all: Blonds. Yay or nay? Personally very much yes but I know some peeps think it's unmanly.

I understand this sentiment. It'd be much easier if everyone could be bi. We need a cure for monosexuality.

Edit: top of the page if you're 50ppp so here
jared-leto-hurricane-30-seconds-to-mars-154239.jpg

And a question for y'all: Blonds. Yay or nay? Personally very much yes but I know some peeps think it's unmanly.
Natural blondes, yes.

Jared Leto looks better with his regular darker hair.

And I just realised that his face looked a lot like a skinnier version of Zac Effron.

Kevyt

A fifty-something year old woman asked me to be her date at a Catholic church party in celebration of Valentine's day... lol. She asked me "do you have anything to do on February 14?" I said no, and next thing she was telling me about this church party that she's attending and that she had already paid for the ticket, apparently you have to pay to go to this party in a church (?). That's new to me. Hmmm... there seems to be a reoccurring pattern here. Anyways... it seems I have a date for Feb 14... xD

A fifty-something year old woman asked me to be her date at a Catholic church party in celebration of Valentine's day... lol. She asked me "do you have anything to do on February 14?" I said no, and next thing she was telling me about this church party that she's attending and that she had already paid for the ticket, apparently you have to pay to go to this party in a church (?). That's new to me. Hmmm... there seems to be a reoccurring pattern here. Anyways... it seems I have a date for Feb 14... xD
She's rich. Bag that money bb

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus

Sugar mama! GET IT GURL

do you know her?

terrisus

next thing she was telling me about this church party that she's attending and that she had already paid for the ticket, apparently you have to pay to go to this party in a church (?). That's new to me. Hmmm... there seems to be a reoccurring pattern here.

Fund raiser.
Churches typically do a variety of work which is supported not only by offerings during services, but also by other activities, such as bake sales, charity drives, and things like events with tickets.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
WTF is jared leto, even?

Like, he's eternally youthful, has beautiful features, perfect hair, perfect facial hair, incredible body, gigantic cock, can sing, can act, is rich - like, there must be something wrong with him. shitty personality, asshole, etc.? no one is perfect right? or is that a lie they just tell us less0rs to make us feel better about ourselves? is jared leto a perfect human being?

Kevyt

She's rich. Bag that money bb

I don't think she's that rich.

Sugar mama! GET IT GURL

xD Hmmm, now I'm tempted.

do you know her?

I have talked to her several times. This was at the gym btw... lol. She always talks about the parties she goes to.

Fund raiser.
Churches typically do a variety of work which is supported not only by offerings during services, but also by other activities, such as bake sales, charity drives, and things like events with tickets.

Yeah, I figured this was the case.

I don't think she's that rich.

xD Hmmm, now I'm tempted.

I have talked to her several times. This was at the gym btw... lol. She always talks about the parties she goes to.

Yeah, I figured this was the case.
Parties? Sounds like she's living that part cougar life. Now give her what she wants *rawr*

Haha. Friend of mine just got scared by some drunken lesbians that walked up to him harassing him
---------

Good talk

This month we talk about being gay, the history of Homosexuality, why and how it exists and why Gay people are so dang cool with Dr. Winston Wilde. Also we introduce the Hound Tall Giving Initiative. With Guy Branum, Rhea Butcher and Brent Sullivan.

* Duration 1:06h, Play Position: 43:22

* Published 2/5/15 8:45:40 PM

* Episode Download Link (31 MB): http://traffic.libsyn.com/houndtall/HT6_Thats_Gay__Homosexuality_with_Dr_Winston_Wilde.mp3

* Show Notes: http://houndtall.libsyn.com/thats-gay-homosexuality-with-dr-winston-wilde

* Podcast Feed: Hound Tall with Moshe Kasher (http://feeds.feedburner.com/HoundTall)

DOWN

Banned
Survived the worst weekend I've ever had academically. Four exams, the first for each class, within a Thursday - Monday period. When finals happen, at least I'm used to what the classes do for testing and know the material. This set was just so vaguely explained, but thankfully I'm happy with my scores.

Thanks! ^_^ I miss your RPJ avatar, TBH. I could never get enough of you seductively schilling McD's. :p
That McD is always alluring

Survived the worst weekend I've ever had academically. Four exams, the first for each class, within a Thursday - Monday period. When finals happen, at least I'm used to what the classes do for testing and know the material. This set was just so vaguely explained, but thankfully I'm happy with my scores.

I have my math final on wednesday pray for me
glad to hear you got good scores

Mr. F

Banned
(y) granted the year just begun. nothing like building and saving up for one now. i still have yet to do that myself. but until the day games start going cpu bound i can upgrade the graphics card for now lol.

Ah yeah, it's on the list (after house, furniture for house, dog).

I definitely put on my workout clothes then sat around for 30 minutes reading (about the Spiderman/Marvel Cinematic Universe deal) before finally doing my workout.

A bad habit I need to break for sure.

Replicant

JFC on a pogo stick! Are most guys in this gym exhibitionist or something? In my old gym, most guys have the decency to cover up with towel when changing undies. Not in this gym though. I was trying to get my shoelaces off when this guy walk over and dropped his towel right in front of me, showing off his buns. I could clearly see his uncut cock since there's a mirror in front of us.

After he left, another guy across me dropped his towel and proceeded to pose against the mirror in front of me. WTF is this fuckery?! Can you blame me for being thirsty when I'm being drown in a sea of buns and frankfurts that I can't eat?!

I think the worse part is that I'm starting to get used to not giving a fuck as well and just dropped off my undies if I want to change quickly. The difference is I always make sure no one else is around when I do it and I make sure I face non-reflective object like lockers. But of course it backfired on me and a guy that I have a crush on saw my ass. I was so embarrassed since he had a grin on his face when I turned around. It felt like my life turned into an anime episode. /first world problem

I think the worse part is that I'm starting to get used to not giving a fuck as well and just dropped off my undies if I want to change quickly. The difference is I always make sure no one else is around when I do it and I make sure I face non-reflective object like lockers. But of course it backfired on me and a guy that I have a crush on saw my ass. I was so embarrassed since he had a grin on his face when I turned around. It felt like my life turned into an anime episode. /first world problem

Problem? Seems more like a (missed?) opportunity to me! :p

daripad

I really hate physical examination books. Pictures distract me too much from what I have to read ;__;. At least I remember everything easily due to said pics 😅

Dany

Banned

Congrats man :) Last week and this weekend was pure hell. Papers, studying and nervous wreck. I never had so much anxiety.

Kevyt

Haha. Friend of mine just got scared by some drunken lesbians that walked up to him harassing him
---------

Good talk

This month we talk about being gay, the history of Homosexuality, why and how it exists and why Gay people are so dang cool with Dr. Winston Wilde. Also we introduce the Hound Tall Giving Initiative. With Guy Branum, Rhea Butcher and Brent Sullivan.

* Duration 1:06h, Play Position: 43:22

* Published 2/5/15 8:45:40 PM

* Episode Download Link (31 MB): http://traffic.libsyn.com/houndtall/HT6_Thats_Gay__Homosexuality_with_Dr_Winston_Wilde.mp3

* Show Notes: http://houndtall.libsyn.com/thats-gay-homosexuality-with-dr-winston-wilde

* Podcast Feed: Hound Tall with Moshe Kasher (http://feeds.feedburner.com/HoundTall)

You have a podcast, or you're part of a podcast?

I really hate physical examination books. Pictures distract me too much from what I have to read ;__;. At least I remember everything easily due to said pics 😅

What about them is so distracting?

Is The Order supposed to be good? I've been hearing about it for the longest time and nothing really concrete in regards to gameplay so I have built it up as a big "itsfuckingnothing.gif".

terrisus

Man, I can't wait until gaming gets over their big obsession with games either being about shooting stuff, or being in first-person, or both.
(I know The Order only fits the first one of those, since it's 3rd-person, which is an improvement, but still)

Just not a fan of those types of games at all.

Man, I can't wait until gaming gets over their big obsession with games either being about shooting stuff, or being in first-person, or both.
(I know The Order only fits the first one of those, since it's 3rd-person, which is an improvement, but still)

Just not a fan of those types of games at all.
Uh, plenty of people enjoy those sort of games. Like me. :p

Plus it's not like there is room for both types of games anyways, right?

terrisus

Uh, plenty of people enjoy those sort of games. Like me. :p

Plus it's not like there is room for both types of games anyways, right?

Oh, I know plenty of people enjoy them.
I'm just not one of them >.>

And, sure, in an ideal world, with unlimited money, resources, and people to work on stuff, there's room for both kinds of games. But developers have to make choices about the paths they're going to take with games, what to devote resources to, and make decisions based on what is going to sell and what is going to be popular.
So, while there will always be other games as well, the more time devoted to making games I don't like, means less time devoted to making games that I do like >.>

No worries though - the world is never the way I want it anyway :þ

Elitist1945

While I'm a fan of non-linear, open world games (non-shooter, too!), every now and then I just need to shoot bad guys - and the alternate history, mysterious story definitely helps.

Oh, I know plenty of people enjoy them.
I'm just not one of them >.>

And, sure, in an ideal world, with unlimited money, resources, and people to work on stuff, there's room for both kinds of games. But developers have to make choices about the paths they're going to take with games, what to devote resources to, and make decisions based on what is going to sell and what is going to be popular.
So, while there will always be other games as well, the more time devoted to making games I don't like, means less time devoted to making games that I do like >.>

No worries though - the world is never the way I want it anyway :þ
But aren't your types of games much longer and more repayable? At least you get to enjoy them longer. :)

terrisus

But aren't your types of games much longer and more repayable? At least you get to enjoy them longer. :)

Indeed. Frankly, I could be happy for the rest of my life
(which probably won't be that long anyway >.>)
with just the games that I have, without ever buying another one again.

Still, I enjoy getting new games as well
(when finances permit)

WWE wrestlers get nude photos posted online.

First, a nude selfie of Zahra Schreiber, a model and wrestler for WWE’s developmental branch NXT, popped up simultaneously on Rollins’ Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts.

The pic also appeared on WWE’s website, which automatically picks up posts from wrestlers’ accounts, Deadspin reported.

Soon afterward, Rollins’ fiancée, Leighla Schultz, uploaded naked pictures of the body-slammer’s naked body on her own Twitter account, and wrote “Zahara?,” misspelling the name of Rollins’ apparent mistress.

So take all the nude pics you want. Just know not everyone plays nice online and once they're out there...they're out there for good. Unless you have millions and a high powered law firm at your disposal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom