• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Its been awhile for me. I know its a bathroom mirror selfie and Im sorry. I spared everyone duckface though.

2KBSbP3.gif

I live in DC, Escape Goat does too I think.

Or didn't you move?

Also, how old is short guy, what does he look like, how did you meet him, what's his sign? O:

Just curious. :p

I used to live in DC. Im in Dallas now. Yeehaw! Hes 35 so hes 2 years older than me. Hes losing his hair but hes got the head shape to make it work. Hes also pretty buff. We met on OKCupid last week but i dont think i know his sign. I guess thats question 1 right? Then its top or bottom, boxers or briefs.

Dany

Banned
I live in DC, Escape Goat does too I think.

Nice! I'm visiting in october and I'm quite excited for it. There is a checklist of tourist destinations that I'd love to hit, and will most likely hit. Whats the scoop, whats the 411, whats the down low about DC?

Nice! I'm visiting in october and I'm quite excited for it. There is a checklist of tourist destinations that I'd love to hit, and will most likely hit. Whats the scoop, whats the 411, whats the down low about DC?

Just check the times the metro closes if youre going to be out late. If youre walking around outside of tourist areas at night be careful. You can go from an ok street to crime alley on the next.

Kater

Banned
Cats are always plotting your demise, and this gif captures the exact moment the plan to do so coalesces into vengeful strategy.

Okay then. I think cats just wanna live, have fun and never really plot anything, good or evil. Living in the moment, basically.

Random gif:
tumblr_nhadm5MgQX1tv7yt8o1_400.gif

Alrus

I have the begining of an electronic song stuck in my head but I can't remember who did it and it has no lyric so trying to find it on the internet has been an exercise in futility. It's torturing me ;_;

B-Dex

I have the begining of an electronic song stuck in my head but I can't remember who did it and it has no lyric so trying to find it on the internet has been an exercise in futility. It's torturing me ;_;

Shazam? Oh wait in your head.

How is your head btw?

giphy.gif

Anyone here is playing until dawn? I'm planning on picking up the game tomorrow or the day after.

Totally excited, but I wish I have someone special to share the scary moments together :-(
It's being delivered to me tomorrow! I told the guy I'm sort of dating that I wanted to play it with him, he's a film critic/journalist, so we talk a lot about movies. Not sure if it's gonna happen because he seems to be really busy most of the time :(

EDIT: Top of the page so, here's a selfie (from a few days ago)

fQtz7qr.jpg

halfbeast

Banned
in not so happy news:

http://www.queer.de/detail.php?article_id=24478

translation: "homosexuals need to be killed/executed" - a young woman (a nurse in training) has been let go after she made the statement on facebook. her boyfriend, who contributed with a "I keep book of killing kids and fags like adolf hitler and I don't care what people think" has also been fired. smh

Anyone here is playing until dawn? I'm planning on picking up the game tomorrow or the day after.

Totally excited, but I wish I have someone special to share the scary moments together :-(

I do. :3
BOO!

in not so happy news:

translation: "homosexuals need to be killed/executed" - a young woman (a nurse in training) has been let go after she made the statement on facebook. her boyfriend, who contributed with a "I keep book of killing kids and fags like adolf hitler and I don't care what people think" has also been fired. smh

I do. :3
BOO!

WTF is wrong with people, I don't understand why homosexuality is something that gets people so riled up. Ugh I hate bigots.

in not so happy news:

I think it was 3 years ago, a friend of mine got a leaflet in his mailbox, basically condemning gay and foreign people. It wasn't worded very nicely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom