• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dex

I don't do horror and/or slasher flicks so no

IacqcWD.gif

Blood Diamonds

Went out tonight and met up with some new/random people for a board game night at a restaurant/bar. I think I talk too much and that they found me annoying, but that might just be my old insecurities acting up since people did find me annoying in school. But whatever, I had fun. Will go again, and probably try and tone it down next time.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
It's being delivered to me tomorrow! I told the guy I'm sort of dating that I wanted to play it with him, he's a film critic/journalist, so we talk a lot about movies. Not sure if it's gonna happen because he seems to be really busy most of the time :(

EDIT: Top of the page so, here's a selfie (from a few days ago)

896b4f5708.gif

Removed evil from that image.
tumblr_inline_nlnm5t785a1qjubbz.gif

Kevyt

Selfie thing still going on? I'll jump in again I guess.

Here I am having just left my sixth and final class for the week. Just gotta get through work tomorrow and it's finally the weekend :D

vd9WDUA.jpg

Lol I love this gif. And pugs!

Whenever I think of a young professional I think along the lines of someone like you.

Looking fresh, and handsome, Mr. Alvmew. :)

You take six classes a day?

Removed evil from that image.
tumblr_inline_nlnm5t785a1qjubbz.gif

Perfect.

alvmew

Whenever I think of a young professional I think along the lines of someone like you.

Looking fresh, and handsome, Mr. Alvmew. :)

You take six classes a day?

Perfect.

It says 6th and final class for the week, Seath.

Looking awesome as usual, Alvmew. I love the shirt. :)

Thanks guys! :3

This is one of my favorite shirts - got it pretty recently. Extra slim and it fits me which does wonders for my self-esteem haha

And oh god, I would die if it was 6 in one day lol. But nope! 6 classes/18 hours of school split throughout the week. Also work (not totally full time at the moment since one of my classes is mid-day so I only work half days on Tuesday's and Thursday's now unfortunately).

DOWN

Banned
My internship starts tomorrow but I'm not nervous about that.

I was, however, told today by the new friends they'd let me know if they think of something fun to do tomorrow night and now I'm anxious about whether they actually will invite me if they do something. I should worry way less since we have plans for next weekend and they invited me to go to the theme parks on whatever day they go later this semester, but for whatever reason I get most wrapped up in whether this will stay a frequent chill friendship since that's been my favorite part.

nTh7uPSl.png

Kevyt

My internship starts tomorrow but I'm not nervous about that.

I was, however, told today by the new friends they'd let me know if they think of something fun to do tomorrow night and now I'm anxious about whether they actually will invite me if they do something. I should worry way less since we have plans for next weekend and they invited me to go to the theme parks on whatever day they go later this semester, but for whatever reason I get most wrapped up in whether this will stay a frequent chill friendship since that's been my favorite part.

nTh7uPSl.png

I was just about to go to bed...

Oh and have fun with your friends!

Best of luck tomorrow! I know you're gonna go it!

I keep getting nasty-ass stretch marks all over my body... 😷

But at least I know I shouldn't even bother with Grindr and the like since that ship has kind of sailed for me

Wcbtw4L.jpg

Selfie-train's been going strong for a few pages I see. :)

Anyway, just realized Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer is coming out in like a little over a week. Just as fall session begins. Goodbye life, I think.

(Also, if anyone here's on snapchat, I have like less than 5 friends on there and could use some more. :p nefariouswalrus is my username.)

daripad

What is a snapchat?

Hi guys, how are you? Is anyone doing something interesting this weekend?

In my case I have a lot to study, so yeah, no going out for me ;__; I'll play a bit of Runbow though, and there's the Splatfest

scarlet

It's being delivered to me tomorrow! I told the guy I'm sort of dating that I wanted to play it with him, he's a film critic/journalist, so we talk a lot about movies. Not sure if it's gonna happen because he seems to be really busy most of the time :(

Taken with G4 front camera?

I need a new phone, and G4 front camera looks great

What is a snapchat?

Hi guys, how are you? Is anyone doing something interesting this weekend?

In my case I have a lot to study, so yeah, no going out for me ;__; I'll play a bit of Runbow though, and there's the Splatfest

Wha, is it really not a thing wherever you're at? I'm pretty sure it started out as a way to send nudes to each other. (Which I promise is so not what I'm assaulting people with. (O_O) ) Mostly people just share random, moments throughout their day.

daripad

Wha, is it really not a thing wherever you're at? I'm pretty sure it started out as a way to send nudes to each other. (Which I promise is so not what I'm assaulting people with. (O_O) ) Mostly people just share random, moments throughout their day.

It is a thing here but I don't get it :p Is there any reason to use it?

I used to not get Tumblr though, but now I love it :3

It is a thing here but I don't get it :p Is there any reason to use it?

I used to not get Tumblr though, but now I love it :3

Honestly, I feel like most social media is redundant. At the end of the day how many different ways can you share your original content, pics and videos? But, they each manage to offer their own stupid little, fun gimmicks to carve out their niche. Snapchat's no different.

Veeboy

fQtz7qr.jpg

btw, you're cute. if people forgot to mention that. :) maybe it's because of all the taylor swifting...

I actually didn't notice the Taylor Swift stuff at first because of the cute guy, but now that I see all the TS appreciation I now realize that VICTORsaurio is the man of my dreams.

giphy.gif

halfbeast

Banned
Oh yeah, I will cease to exist from the physical world, at least for the weekend.

I like the hour glass cover design much better than my steelbook edition, which is just a blue-greenish marble texture with the title printed on the slip cover. without it, it looks like grandma's bathroom tile. >_>

And evil takes a human form in Taylor Swift. Don't be fooled because she may seem like your typical selfish, back-stabbing slut faced ho-bag, but in reality, she's so much more than that.

yeah, a rich selfish, back-stabbing slut faced ho-bag. :3

Alrus

That new Bieber song has some nice production. Time to find an instrumental version so I don't feel too guilty about listening too it in repeat >.>

Edit: Also Taylor Swift will forever be disliked by me for unleashing the aural abomination that is Shake it Off. Worse song to get mega popular since Roar. (Also Bad Blood sucks)

I can never really comprehend the full magnitude of USK stickers' repulsiveness unless I'm staring directly at them. Maybe it's a desperate defense mechanism.

It's too damn big. But I think it's still better than the old sticker. That one is a sin.

I actually wanted to get the steelbook edition, but I couldn't find one at my local chain store. I love grandma's bathroom tile...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom