• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazduh

angry-cat.gif

Patison

Sorry to interrupt your GIF conversation, but I just need to say something.

It's really fucking difficult to find place to meet some bi/gay man in my city. I was looking for some clubs or just LGBT-friendly places and so far nothing. We have one that I'm aware of, but it's more like sex club and that's totally not what I'm looking for. I just want to have some drinks and maybe nice conversation with people like me. I've never been with man before (only girls) but I'm single now (well, open relationship) and I want to finally try it. Also I'm drunk and it helps to be more open.

Most of my friends aren't very tolerant, so I have pretty much no one to talk to, but I really enjoy reading your stories about happy relationships!

I have some friends that are gay, but we aren't close and I can't ask them for any advice.

The struggle is real.

berzeli

Banned

It's really fucking difficult to find place to meet some bi/gay man in my city. I was looking for some clubs or just LGBT-friendly places and so far nothing. We have one that I'm aware of, but it's more like sex club and that's totally not what I'm looking for. I just want to have some drinks and maybe nice conversation with people like me. I've never been with man before (only girls) but I'm single now (well, open relationship) and I want to finally try it. Also I'm drunk and it helps to be more open.

Most of my friends aren't very tolerant, so I have pretty much no one to talk to, but I really enjoy reading your stories about happy relationships!

I have some friends that are gay, but we aren't close and I can't ask them for any advice.

The struggle is real.

I mean grindr is a horrendous void that sucks the joy out of humanity, lowers your self-esteem and is filed with people you don't want to exist much less meet. But like, I still use it so.

If your city truly has no other gay club than the sex one, no LGBT friendly cafés, no LGBT group which organises social events, then grindr might be your best bet. Just be upfront with what you are looking for and maybe don't get drunk beforehand.

Cat gifs > Baboon gifs

Ban this sick filth.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
My attraction to men was something like a switch flipping on in my head. Except there are two switches and the other one was for my attraction to women and was always on. Wasn't til I was like 13 or 14 that I was like 'oh. Nice. Dudes.'

I like the switch analogy a lot. It definitely fits me too.

I was about to post that babboon gif has surpassed natalia.
No surprise.

The baboon possesses charm, grace, and class.

WCYqJMR.jpg

The Natalia Kills, on the other hand, verbally masturbates in public, eats young members of her flock for sustenance, and sleeps on the regular with Willy Moon.

WCYqJMR.jpg

halfbeast

Banned

The struggle is real.

lol, classic!

but seriously, if that sex club is the only thing in your town, give it a try. it probably has a bar and see how it goes. you can always leave.

or just ask those not-so-close gay friends of yours to take you where ever they usually go.

also, cat gifs are forever!

EtTPojp.gif

Sorry in advance for the sappy/mood ruining post but I really wanted to share this X_X..

So I've brought it up once or twice that I tore my ACL playing soccer about 9 weeks ago. I need to get surgery and rehab it for about 9 months etc etc before I can play again..

I went to watch my teammates play the cup final tonight, and they did this for me..

JsTTxhy.jpg

And like.. they said it was to remind me of my value on the team, and that they still can't wait for me to come back next year.

I cried like such a baby. Ugh who are we kidding. I'm still crying X_X LOL.

It was so hard to watch the game though.. I just wanted to jump in and play so badly. Such an embarrassingly emotional night haha but I can't believe they went through all this trouble just for me.

Sorry in advance for the sappy/mood ruining post but I really wanted to share this X_X..

So I've brought it up once or twice that I tore my ACL playing soccer about 9 weeks ago. I need to get surgery and rehab it for about 9 months etc etc before I can play again..

I went to watch my teammates play the cup final tonight, and they did this for me..

JsTTxhy.jpg

And like.. they said it was to remind me of my value on the team, and that they still can't wait for me to come back next year.

It was so hard to watch the game though.. I just wanted to jump in and play so badly. Such an embarrassingly emotional night haha but I can't believe they went through all this trouble just for me.

Saw this on instagram, it was so cute!

giphy.gif

JsTTxhy.jpg

You're very important to them BB.

You'll be back out there with your team in no time. <3

JsTTxhy.jpg

Don't apologize. This was a great story, and it's really awesome that your team did that for you. You'll come back better than ever, and now you have a nice story that'll always remind you of them.

That was a very sweet thing for your teammates to do BB

Saw this on instagram, it was so cute!

giphy.gif

You're very important to them BB.

You'll be back out there with your team in no time. <3

Don't apologize. This was a great story, and it's really awesome that your team did that for you. You'll come back better than ever, and now you have a nice story that'll always remind you of them.
Thanks a lot for hearing me out guys.. I really appreciate it :)..

This has been really rough for me.. Having anxiety as well. I know I'll play again but the irrational part of my brain is telling me otherwise, even though I know it's not true :/.

They really touched my heart tonight though. Some of them were saying that they really think of me as their little brother, both because i'm the only gay dude on the team and because I'm the youngest. I always knew they cared, but like.. I'm such a mess right now LOL ;_;

Misanthropes aren't worth talking to.
What about misanthropomorphic tigers?

I straddle a strange line between a dismal view on humanity as a whole and an optimism and general affection for most people I meet and get to know. A strange contradiction, but there you are.

Cats are always plotting your demise, and this gif captures the exact moment the plan to do so coalesces into vengeful strategy.

Kevyt

Morning all. How we doing?

I was able to get more than 8 hours of sleep without waking up every two hours or so. It's been a while since I had a good night's sleep.

It's amazing. Simply amazing.

Its been awhile for me. I know its a bathroom mirror selfie and Im sorry. I spared everyone duckface though.

Nice, I finally know what you look like.

Next up is Ratsky. \o/

Edit: How was your date with the short guy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom