• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Where have all the monkey gifs gone?

rkiX7kB.gif

DOWN

Banned
I'm truly stumped. A friend gave me another friend's number since we have all been hanging out and forgot to exchange numbers. So I text that person letting him know I got the number. He then responds, "Hey it's ____ :)" And I don't know how to respond without starting a conversation. I already knew it was him and I don't want to ask a question. This is the smallest problem in my recent memory, but I truly just don't know how to respond. Maybe I just won't?

Give me shelter, lettersGAF.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I'm truly stumped. A friend gave me another friend's number since we have all been hanging out and forgot to exchange numbers. So I text that person letting him know I got the number. He then responds, "Hey it's ____ :)" And I don't know how to respond without starting a conversation. I already knew it was him and I don't want to ask a question. This is the smallest problem in my recent memory, but I truly just don't know how to respond. Maybe I just won't?

just say "i know :)"

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Don't... respond?

You two already checked each other's numbers, that's all you needed to do.

i dont think theres a way to respond to this without it turning awkward

rip

Kevyt

What's the back story here though?

Veeboy

Nice manthong Ifrit, very classy

I dunno, I think its pretty hot.

Send him a baboon gif. According to gaf recently that is an acceptable response to anything.

DOWN

Banned
just say "i know :)"

Don't... respond?

You two already checked each other's numbers, that's all you needed to do.

i dont think theres a way to respond to this without it turning awkward

rip
It's as I feared.
What's the back story here though?
Nothing really. Me and the newish friends were having dinner last night and I only have one of their numbers. As I was leaving another one I've seen most from the group said to get each other's numbers via the friend who has mine. I woke up with the number texted to my by the friend who's number I already have.

Kevyt

Send him a baboon gif. According to gaf recently that is an acceptable response to anything.

Is this sarcasm?

Llbai0T.gif

It's as I feared.

Nothing really. Me and the newish friends were having dinner last night and I only have one of their numbers. As I was leaving another one I've seen most from the group said to get each other's numbers via the friend who has mine. I woke up with the number texted to my by the friend who's number I already have.

Hmmm... So what's the problem here?

berzeli

Banned
Oh god I just saw the promo video for Folsom Street Fair, and it is amazing (no really, it is). But since I'm pretty sure I would be breaking GAF's rules by linking it I will just encourage y'all to seek it out for yourselves. Do note that it is pretty darn NSFW both in imagery and sound.

Oh god I just saw the promo video for Folsom Street Fair, and it is amazing (no really, it is). But since I'm pretty sure I would be breaking GAF's rules by linking it I will just encourage y'all to seek it out for yourselves. Do note that it is pretty darn NSFW both in imagery and sound.

how much fisting was there

I would check it out if I was in the San Francisco area, seems interesting at least.

That video was amazing. A sensible chuckle!

Huh, just got a call out of the blue from an old friend from high school. He's doing well. Earning a Masters degree in Staistics and then planning on earning a PhD in economics.

Was happy for him. I feel like I'm so far behind, since I'm at least 3 years away from applying for a Master's program/PhD.

I went to job training for Six Flags today. It was actually pretty cool and I think I made a friend afterwards. This seems like it's gonna be one heck of a fun but slightly stressful job.

Only bad thing is probably gonna be the walk and the pay. But I hear they bump you up quickly if you do well. :)

daripad

Absolution, the walk?

Am I the only one who gets irritated with people that write horribly? People who speak Spanish write some horrible things, like saying ola instead of hola and some others that get on my nerves -_-

Kevyt

You are welcome to join us, my friend, plenty of room on the bi train tbh. We take literally anyone.

The bottom photo he posted was Lindsey Morgan, thanks to my instant powers of recognition of any cast member of The 100. Dunno about the other two.

what a beautiful

Yup, she's really attractive. I ship her with Olivia, aka Ms. Ovegarapolous.

I went to job training for Six Flags today. It was actually pretty cool and I think I made a friend afterwards. This seems like it's gonna be one heck of a fun but slightly stressful job.

Only bad thing is probably gonna be the walk and the pay. But I hear they bump you up quickly if you do well. :)

Best of luck! Sounds like it will be fun. Try to enjoy and have as much fun as you can. :)

Absolution, the walk?

Am I the only one who gets irritated with people that write horribly? People who speak Spanish write some horrible things, like saying ola instead of hola and some others that get on my nerves -_-

Ola nn, k aces?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom