• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had this really weird sexual dream the other night. I won't go into too much detail but I was having sex with a woman and then a guy. I'm sure it wasn't just a wet dream but who knows. I feel like it had more meaning than that.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
I had this really weird sexual dream the other night. I won't go into too much detail but I was having sex with a woman and then a guy. I'm sure it wasn't just a wet dream but who knows. I feel like it had more meaning than that.

What do you think it means? Do you have any ideas?

mxYQHlP.gif

Sibylus

Banned
Your destiny is a Slut/Polyamory double major
mayatomr_romance.gif

You don't need to go into detail but the weird part isn't here.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Why not mix them up?
cdd6c06415.gif

You don't need to go into detail but the weird part isn't here.
I guess because every time I was with the guy it kept getting interrupted by something or someone. The guy I was with was "still in the closet" as it were and I think it was his dad interrupting, but not sure about that. I also don't usually dream about both at the same time. Usually one or the other.

I am not dating a guy who is "in the closet" though.

Bladenic

Does Natalie even have artistic integrity tho?

First she was Verbalicious, then Natalia Kills, now Teddy Sinclair. Bitch is faker than a Hollywood tan.

Llbai0T.gif

Tbh. Although she probably changed her name now so nobody knows who she is after the NZ X-shit debacle 😂😂😂
Not that anyone knew who she was before.

Vazra

Tbh. Although she probably changed her name now so nobody knows who she is after the NZ X-shit debacle
Not that anyone knew who she was before.
An unknown selling half of what the well known Carly Rae Jepsen did on her latest album. Wrote for Madonna, Rihanna and rumored to be writing for Alicia Keys among other people plus her modeling work. She is doing alright for a nobody.
7HOQztV.gif

Buy FROOT (the song) on iTunes.

IT'S SUMMERTIME AND I HANG ON A VINE
THEY'RE GONNA MAKE ME INTO SWEET RED WINE
HANGIN' AROUND LIKE A FROOT ON A TREE
WAITING TO BE PICKED
COME AND CUT ME FREE

PplDlMb.gif

Vazra

I wish I had the courage.

natsuczka.gif

Now let me exit this thread before it becomes a bigger mess. Cya laters.

Don't exit. You know we just want you to be comfortable on your own skin and not be negative on your looks. Sometimes people can be too harsh on themselves when they are actually not bad looking like they claim to be.

Menaged

Huh, just got a call out of the blue from an old friend from high school. He's doing well. Earning a Masters degree in Staistics and then planning on earning a PhD in economics.

Was happy for him. I feel like I'm so far behind, since I'm at least 3 years away from applying for a Master's program/PhD.

If it's any consolation, I'm 27 I'm finishing my BA in about a month or so. If things will go according to plan, I'll start my MA next year when I'm 28...

If it's any consolation, I'm 27 I'm finishing my BA in about a month or so. If things will go according to plan, I'll start my MA next year when I'm 28...

I'm 27 and going into my third year of a bachelors degree because of chronic indecision, none of this shit really matters. What's more worrisome is if crippling student loan debt is a problem, that will put your life on hold way more than spending a few years in professional limbo not really sure what you want to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom