• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.
The small one is usually known as Armond Rizzo. Hope you like cream pies water sports and hate fucking. Enjoy.

Llbai0T.gif

Not here for urolagnia.

PSA: If you come across a video of Armond Rizzo getting gangbanged by gardeners, do not, I repeat, DO NOT click on it. It's not worth it. Spread this like wildfire, save a life today.

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
How are you guys doing, anyways? Had a good summer?

We're good, nothing too exciting for our summer... Just a lot of work and dog training, heh. Been trying to plan something for late October for my birthday/our two year anniversary. Might go up to Vancouver for a weekend if he gets his passport renewed in time; otherwise, maybe a quick ride up to the San Juan Islands here.

Hey guys/girls! Haven't post here recently but I had so much stuff to do with the end of my post-grad, a move and lots of thing basically ugh. So here's a cute little story that happened to me yesterday.
Not so cute actually.

Since I just moved to a new city for school, I know nobody here yet and have no job. Since I had nothing to do, I decided to go on Tinder to (maybe) meet some new friends. I was talking to this cute guy (which looked like a more handsome and scruffy Xavier Dolan), who was an architect (I'm an architecture student). He invites me for coffee, then, by mistake I guess (hopefully), he send me this:

NSFW NSFW NSFW said:
Often, when I meet for fun, I wait at home completly naked, with a collar around my neck and a buttplug up my ass, sometimes with my balls attached.

One time, I waited like that, on my knees in complete darkness, blindfolded. The guy facefucked me and left.

...I didn't message him back ahah. The poor guy must have died inside when he saw he didn't send it to the right person.

Hey guys/girls! Haven't post here recently but I had so much stuff to do with the end of my post-grad, a move and lots of thing basically ugh. So here's a cute little story that happened to me yesterday.
Not so cute actually.

Since I just moved to a new city for school, I know nobody here yet and have no job. Since I had nothing to do, I decided to go on Tinder to (maybe) meet some new friends. I was talking to this cute guy (which looked like a more handsome and scruffy Xavier Dolan), who was an architect (I'm an architecture student). He invites me for coffee, then, by mistake I guess (hopefully), he send me this:

...I didn't message him back ahah. The poor guy must have died inside when he saw he didn't send it to the right person.
he tryna be me huh

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak

zIAJUfE.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom