• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevyt

I can only do like 20 regular push ups the "wrong" way and like 7 the right way (according to that video). i figure there has to be something wrong with my form though if its causing me that much trouble after only 20...

those are lame tho :(

What do you mean the wrong way?

If you can do 20 push ups then congratulations!

That's a lot. Not a lot of people can do that many. I think that's as many as I can do.

I can do five Spiderman push ups but each side counts as one, so it's equivalent to 10. Same for another type of push ups where you bring your feet and your leg to your hand. Don't know what they're called but this dude showed me and they were really difficult at first.

I can do 10 diamond pushups but I don't think I'm doing them right. As for regular pushups z I can do 15 with a 35 lbs plate on my back, but again, I don't think I'm doing them right.

For regular pushups I really don't know.

Hmmm... Don't really know how many I can do. Well today's the day to find out!

But keep at it Ratsky! Just a couple of months ago I could not do a single pushup. I started doing them on my knees first.

What do you mean the wrong way?

If you can do 20 push ups then congratulations!

That's a lot. Not a lot of people can do that many. I think that's as many as I can do.

I can do five Spiderman push ups but each side counts as one, so it's equivalent to 10. Same for another type of push ups where you bring your feet and your leg to your hand. Don't know what they're called but this dude showed me and they were really difficult at first.

I can do 10 diamond pushups but I don't think I'm doing them right. As for regular pushups z I can do 15 with a 35 lbs plate on my back, but again, I don't think I'm doing them right.

For regular pushups I really don't know.

Hmmm... Don't really know how many I can do. Well today's the day to find out!

But keep at it Ratsky! Just a couple of months ago I could not do a single pushup. I started doing them on my knees first.

hows your knee old man

So guys who are into big girls are actually into masculinity? Are there no chubby guys who are "fem"? Your point is pretty bad, really.

straight guys don't generally find masculinity attractive so I'm not sure what you are trying to say here?
Thinking 'man attracted to woman' and assuming 'straight' is bi erasure, constantstatic. Just for the future. :)

I like the way it made you fume tho, what someone said on the Internet in one sentence was enough to keep away from the thread 😂😂😂
Well aren't you pleasant.

Symphonia

Banned
fume? lol. a mess.
tumblr_md0lekaXJe1rsd9coo1_250.gif

mantidor

I understand that I'm friends with plenty of big beardy dudes who are huge queens. I was wrong to even bring up masculinity anyways cuz my whole point was the fat shaming.

I'm with you and there is certainly more fat shaming than twink shaming (I made that up just now) but you learn to just ignore those posts/posters, it's thankfully not that prevalent in this thread.

here, some meaty goodness. can we stop fighting now? :(

7e9c8b7b1beb4d084226088aed660fd1.jpg

Yes! Thank you. Would marry and have his children. :p

Casanova

I understand that I'm friends with plenty of big beardy dudes who are huge queens. I was wrong to even bring up masculinity anyways cuz my whole point was the fat shaming.

It's O.K. Everyone has a type. I LOVE bears and cubs and I love for them to have a cuddly big furry belly, and I know a ton of guys in my area who jump ALL OVER bigger guys. I'm a cub and my boyfriend is a big grizzly bear and we have 10+ gay bear friends who all are into bigger guys.

Try Growlr. They are guys of all sizes there, but generally they are into masculine and/or bigger guys.

Also, I'm thinking of growing out my beard for the fall/winter. What do you guys think?

Kater

Banned
It's a really nice beard, I think you should grow it out more, see for yourself if you like it (I imagine it could look good).

Oh, and nice seeing you again. :D

We didn't part on the best of terms, though. If it was any of my other exes, I wouldn't care if they knew I'd been snooping, but this one is just...urgh. Like, she's gorgeous, but she was such an utter bitch to me.

Yeah that changes nothing. Checking out an exes profile seems natural. If she messages you, either be honest or ignore her.

halfbeast

Banned
It's not a tumor? :D I guess that was from the film where he carries a human baby?

Eh, I wouldn't worry. If they don't understand you they will tell you most likely. ^^

kindergarten cop :)

oh, he'll understand me, it's the laughing that worries me. :/

...and the pig's blood.

DOWN

Banned
The face of a man who can no longer acquire a S'mores Frappucino in this town
c9gRjoHl.jpg

White Chocolate is no substitute

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
The face of a man who can no longer acquire a S'mores Frappucino in this town
c9gRjoHl.jpg

White Chocolate is no substitute

1) Does a S'mores Frappucino actually taste in any way like a s'more?

2) Are there storms where you are? Those clouds outside your window look ominous.

DOWN

Banned
1) Does a S'mores Frappucino actually taste in any way like a s'more?

2) Are there storms where you are? Those clouds outside your window look ominous.
Yes it tasted great. Marshmallow fluff whipped cream and fudge drizzle at the bottom, a milky frappucino in the middle, topped with more marshmallow whipped cream and graham cracker crumbles

Also yes there were storms and I was in traffic over an hour so I had time to selfie my sad straw sucking
I bet down is a good kisser. Among other oral pursuits.
Only for a good Frappucino
I want to have your children.

Receipts.jpg
Can children replicate the Smores frappucino recipe?

Monocle

1st guy is really hot, 2nd guy isn't that good.
I prefer the first one too. Dat face. (And body tbh.)

O9VgaLbl.jpg

Yes, I had to post that again. A little more chest bulk and he'd be just about perfect.

I wouldn't slam my door on the second one though.

I'm personally all about the face. Barring extreme body types like extreme obesity. Though I'd say I'm possibly in the minority. There is that stereotype of gay dudes spending all their time at the gym, and I think there's a sliver of truth in that stereotype. Highly toned/muscled bodies seem to be extremely valued by gay men. And well, I can't argue that I don't find a fit body to be hot. It just isn't a deal breaker to me in the same way a face might be.
Actually faces are really important to me too. A handsome face can make up for an OK body, no doubt. In terms of pure sex appeal, though, body matters a lot to me. I think you're probably right that the stereotype is somewhat valid. It is for me, anyway. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I bet down is a good kisser. Among other oral pursuits.
giphy.gif

Kevyt

Yes it tasted great. Marshmallow fluff whipped cream and fudge drizzle at the bottom, a milky frappucino in the middle, topped with more marshmallow whipped cream and graham cracker crumbles

Also yes there were storms and I was in traffic over an hour so I had time to selfie my sad straw sucking

Only for a good Frappucino

Can children replicate the Smores frappucino recipe?

Sure!

I prefer the first one too. Dat face. (And body tbh.)

O9VgaLbl.jpg

Yes, I had to post that again. A little more chest bulk and he'd be just about perfect.

I wouldn't slam my door on the second one though.

Actually faces are really important to me too. A handsome face can make up for an OK body, no doubt. In terms of pure sex appeal, though, body matters a lot to me. I think you're probably right that the stereotype is somewhat valid. It is for me, anyway. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Pretty much the same for me. I like hunks, a lot but that doesn't mean that I don't like other guys with other body types.

Face is vet important too... But if a guy has an ugly face and a hot body, you can always place a bag (or a mask) in said guy and it's all good.

Monocle

Pretty much the same for me. I like hunks, a lot but that doesn't mean that I don't like other guys with other body types.

Face is vet important too... But if a guy has an ugly face and a hot body, you can always place a bag (or a mask) in said guy and it's all good.
Lol... "Listen bro, I have this crazy Halloween fetish so I want you to wear this mask the whole time we're doing it, OK?"

I agree though. (I mean I wouldn't literally bag his face, but a great body would be an excellent distraction.)

uX6ZaLJ.gif
gJ1S09V.gif
RK2ywd4.gif

Can I ask how fit you are Monocle?
Very lean. Not as much muscle as I'd like. Actually bulking has always been an issue for me.

mantidor

You know I have to disagree... face is everything, without it everything falls apart. Although it's not really about being "beautiful" or "ugly", faces are not like that, sometimes an uncommon face can be attractive, I guess that one really boils down to personal preference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom