• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_n4glyueM351rrxr1ao1_250.jpg

tumblr_n755p2rZSl1qd9jqto1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nhpuisN33z1qgfdy4o1_500.jpg

tumblr_nh2vyqLDoe1u4ln7uo1_1280.jpg

i got bored srry

Monocle

I use everything except the first one. Nice taste.
The first one looks like a CGI render.
The first one is my favorite. ;_;
I could also go for #3, and then #4.

Oh, hey, the Tumblr URL trick works. (Replace the numbers before the .jpg with 1280.) That first guy in high res, mmm...

damn, don't have a sharpie. can I use a crayon instead? I got a purple and a green one.
Yeah, use whichever one is closest to a complementary color for your skin tone. I've got this down to a science.

Golnei

I could watch him move around all day long. He would need to stay shirtless though.

There's a reasonable compromise to be made - as a civilisation, we've reached a point where there's an easily acquired douchey singlet to expose any level of cleavage and sideboob you could conceivably want.

Monocle

There's a reasonable compromise to be made - as a civilisation, we've reached a point where there's an easily acquired douchey singlet to expose any level of cleavage and sideboob you could conceivably want.
We have the technology...

(I lol every time I see guys wearing that "clothing." Gay Agenda status: successful.)

What are things that make you happy? I feel like I have lost the ability to feel happiness for things I once used to in the past. Video games... meh, I haven't really played a game in months. I used to love them and became so hyped at new events (E3/TGS/etc) and new releases... Now I can't find any joy anticipating them or playing them. I've been in a pretty severe depression the last few months and it has affected my personality. I'm afraid I'm going to push away my friends and family. There's just a huge feeling of hopelessness that I feel all the time now.

What are things that make you happy? I feel like I have lost the ability to feel happiness for things I once used to in the past. Video games... meh, I haven't really played a game in months. I used to love them and became so hyped at new events (E3/TGS/etc) and new releases... Now I can't find any joy anticipating them or playing them. I've been in a pretty severe depression the last few months and it has affected my personality. I'm afraid I'm going to push away my friends and family. There's just a huge feeling of hopelessness that I feel all the time now.
Aww. :(
What's going on? Do you have any idea why you're feeling this way? If you don't want to talk about it here, my inbox is always open.

And to properly answer your question, things that make me happy are good music, my friends, good movies and TV shows, some video games.

Aww. :(
What's going on? Do you have any idea why you're feeling this way? If you don't want to talk about it here, my inbox is always open.

And to properly answer your question, things that make me happy are good music, my friends, good movies and TV shows, some video games.

I might send you a PM in a bit, not sure if I wanna talk about it on here.

Those things you listed did make me happy and lift my mood, but not sure how much anymore. I miss playing games, but I just can't get into them. I feel like my friends are the only ones keeping me going, but I do feel like a burden to them sometimes.

Kevyt

Hanging out with my friends and family. Spending quality time with them. Material things don't make me happy, I don't find happiness in solitude either.

What has helped me through depression has been the exact opposite of what most of us tend to do. Instead of pushing ourselves from our family and friends, it's better to spend time with them to help clear our minds and lighten up our mood. That is why, even when I am super sad, I hang out with friends and family members. It helps one cope with depression.

Don't isolate yourself more Soran. Seek help if those who you trust if need be. That is why we create bonds through family and friends.

Spyware

Oh nonono :(
I've been in this position for about 10 years. Depression hit me like a truck. Lost all my creativity right when I had the most of it. Turned to games and movies but quickly lost the happiness around that too. I keep playing games because it's the only thing I can do at all. I don't enjoy it like I can see my partner do, it's just something to spend time with to not go insane.

Don't end up like me :(

Hanging out with my friends and family. Spending quality time with them. Material things don't make me happy, I don't find happiness in solitude either.

What has helped me through depression has been the exact opposite of what most of us tend to do. Instead of pushing ourselves from our family and friends, it's better to spend time with them to help clear our minds and lighten up our mood. That is why, even when I am super sad, I hang out with friends and family members. It helps one cope with depression.

Don't isolate yourself more Soran. Seek help if those who you trust if need be. That is why we create bonds through family and friends.

You're right... when I feel really depressed/sad, I want to push everyone away. I went through a low point in my life several years ago, and I ended up pushing away pretty much everyone. I didn't see my friends despite them trying to get in touch with me and hang out. I just ignored their phone calls/texts and isolated myself completely.. for quite a while. I really don't want a repeat of that. I think I'm just afraid if I'm in a sad mood, it'll infect other people around me or it'll make my friends want to quit hanging out with me. It's irrational of me to think that because I've known these guys for like 20 years since we were really young, and I don't think they would do that to me, but... I can't help but worry they will get tired of me, so I'd rather just avoid them when I feel like this. I mean, that's what goes through my mind. I had to force myself to go hiking with my best friend last week - almost cancelled several times before finally just getting in my car and driving to his place.

Oh nonono :(
I've been in this position for about 10 years. Depression hit me like a truck. Lost all my creativity right when I had the most of it. Turned to games and movies but quickly lost the happiness around that too. I keep playing games because it's the only thing I can do at all. I don't enjoy it like I can see my partner do, it's just something to spend time with to not go insane.

Don't end up like me :(

I'm sorry you're going through something similar. My depression has been an off and on thing since high school (originally started due to being around a homophobic family and hating myself for being gay). Since then, it's become about other things (although my family still bothers me with how they think/feel about gay people). I am pretty sure I used video games as a distraction and escape from dealing with everything, and I relied too heavily on them. But now, I want to play again just to get some peace of mind for a little bit at a time. I dunno.. it's weird. I hope you can get out of your depression one day.

You're right... when I feel really depressed/sad, I want to push everyone away. I went through a low point in my life several years ago, and I ended up pushing away pretty much everyone. I didn't see my friends despite them trying to get in touch with me and hang out. I just ignored their phone calls/texts and isolated myself completely.. for quite a while. I really don't want a repeat of that. I think I'm just afraid if I'm in a sad mood, it'll infect other people around me or it'll make my friends want to quit hanging out with me. It's irrational of me to think that because I've known these guys for like 20 years since we were really young, and I don't think they would do that to me, but... I can't help but worry they will get tired of me, so I'd rather just avoid them when I feel like this. I mean, that's what goes through my mind. I had to force myself to go hiking with my best friend last week - almost cancelled several times before finally just getting in my car and driving to his place.
Yeah. I know what you mean.
You should definitely lean on your friends for support. That's what they're there for.
When they ask you hang out, go. Even if you don't really feel like it.

Yeah. I know what you mean.
You should definitely lean on your friends for support. That's what they're there for.
When they ask you hang out, go. Even if you don't really feel like it.

That's pretty much what I've been doing. I told my friend that I didn't want to hang out the other week and he kept pushing at me, so I finally caved. I probably would have just stayed at home if he hadn't done that. I've gone to this particular friend more than others to talk because I feel like I can talk to him more easily about stuff, but I don't want to overdo it. *shrug*

I feel like Letters GAF was the trap door basement with the monsters living in it from The Evil Dead, and Hot Ryu is the person who opened the lock and set us free to roam GAF.

I feel so alive!

Rayis

I'm sorry but the shorter hair on men= automatically better is a myth, some faces work better with longer hair than others, I'm not saying to be male rapunzel but I personally do think some men can benefit from longer hair.

also, I like pretty long hair, I don't care if it attracts other guys or not. *whips hair back and forth* you can't do that short-haired people!

Golnei

I'm sorry but the shorter hair on men= automatically better is a myth, some faces work better with longer hair than others, I'm not saying to be male rapunzel but I personally do think some men can benefit from longer hair.

I agree for the most part, though the actual style it's worn in matters just as much as the length. Either way, there's no single look that works for all facial structures and types of hair.

Delio

Hot Ryu isn't even hot tbf.

He's awesome for his fans and an impressive step forward.

But he isn't hot.

I wouldnt say he's not hot. Just not my type even when he was beardless. Is that what you ment to say?

Also Balthier > Basch it is known and recorded.

Alavard

I wouldnt say he's not hot. Just not my type even when he was beardless. Is that what you ment to say?

Also Balthier > Basch it is known and recorded.

Balthier has such a good voice actor. I've got a few sci-fi/fantasy audio books read by him (Gideon Emery), and I just love hearing him speak.

RM8

I think people are reading too much into a virtual beard, lol. And now, no female design will be over sexualized enough since Ryu got a beard :p

Golnei

I think people are reading too much into a virtual beard, lol. And now, no female design will be over sexualized enough since Ryu got a beard :p

I could see people dragging out that defense even if the female cast got Onechanbara-esque fruit costumes.

I'd say dad ryu is hotter than normal ryu.

now beard up ken, please!

Adding even more questionably-modeled hair would seem to be the last thing SFV Ken would need; but it admittedly could mask some of the problems with his face model...

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus

thx will try

also, I like pretty long hair, I don't care if it attracts other guys or not. *whips hair back and forth* you can't do that short-haired people!

drag them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom