• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dex

0E3k6hf.gif

I would let him [ R E D A C T E D ].

It's so weird to me that I was never really into Ryu... like I never saw him as that attractive of a gaming character. But "Hot"/"Dad" Ryu.. I'm all for that.

RM8

I'm sorry but the shorter hair on men= automatically better is a myth, some faces work better with longer hair than others, I'm not saying to be male rapunzel but I personally do think some men can benefit from longer hair.

also, I like pretty long hair, I don't care if it attracts other guys or not. *whips hair back and forth* you can't do that short-haired people!
Same with beards. It's lazy and silly to think one look fits all kinds of facial features.

Is there a gay dating app for people that aren't super attractive though? Like average dudes? Or gay stereotypically nerdy guys who cant dress well/are pale/have unfit bodies?

Down reminded me, I had Wendy's breakfast last week. The Honey Butter Chicken Biscuit. Sogood.gif

510 calories too. I should just get like... 4 of them and I'd be able to put on weight.

Sibylus

Banned
The only good thing from Wendy's was their salads.
Employee, so I tend to eat a lot of half-price food and I have some things I really like off the menu: their homestyle/spicy sandwiches (the Asiago club is good), the Bacon Deluxe is okay as a burger goes, the Spicy wrap is my eternal order addon, Caesar Salad with BBQ Ranch dressing is my favourite salad combo, the Fish sandwich I liked a lot, and then I have a custom Homestyle sandwich I go to a lot (swap out the mayo for ranch, extra-extra pickles).

Delio

Why not?

Actually what's the composition of dudes on that gay gamer site that opened up awhile back? DAGGR I think it was called.

From what i remember a lot of them were really cute. That site is still going but I dont think it's as active as it used to be.

Izuna

Banned
I was going to post this in the OT thread but it got locked while I was writing it... Thought I'd just copy my post here anyway.

Man really, it really pains me to think about the gravity of others saying that people like you are a "hazard". Or more specifically, you having rights is a "hazard".

Really, I only started finding out about these issues from a random YouTube video when I was 17. I hope this thread doesn't get locked because it does give people time to learn and change their views, but it is at the expense of people who are actually transgender to come inside and have a look.

Luckily the UK is a pretty accepting place, but the US must be really hard.

--

kaye

Banned
I was going to post this in the OT thread but it got locked while I was writing it... Thought I'd just copy my post here anyway.

I was going to ask why genitalia is so special and why people with different types of genitalia MUST be segregated at all costs, even when it negatively impacts on the well being of others.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
He was at the gym flirting with another guy. A twunk...

I was jelly at first but then I was like... whatever. More power to him.

Was this the first time you saw him since that previous negative experience you told us about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom