• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kater

Banned
I envy you Americans with all your delicious-looking fast food.
Envy? Most of it looks disgusting, really. And reading about the ingredients, the amount of sugar, etc. doesn't help.

His transformation into Miley Cyrus continues I see. The hormones are doing wonders for him, when's the surgery?
tumblr_inline_my9tm9c4le1rrjnoq.gif
It would be funny if he looked better dressed as Miley as Miley does. :p

Symphonia

Banned
Envy? Most of it looks disgusting, really. And reading about the ingredients, the amount of sugar, etc. doesn't help.
Nah, their food looks so much better. The only fast food the British out do the Americans on is fish and chips. But, damn, their fried chicken meals look hella tasty.

VegiHam

Nah, their food looks so much better. The only fast food the British out do the Americans on is fish and chips. But, damn, their fried chicken meals look hella tasty.

God I miss fish and chips. I don't eat fish but the smell of fish and chips makes me so happy. My housemates don't eat it though (they prefer dominos) so it's not been a part of my life for years. On grey miserable days like today it'd be perfect.

halfbeast

Banned
oh boy, you know you really fucked up royally if a dude, who's been messaging you multiple times every day, is now absent. not to mention he didn't even want to shake my hands goodbye last night.

why do I even bother, I made peace with being alone for the rest of my life, but realizing there aren't any other options is kind of a downer. :/

alvmew

Sounds like my first time lol. I just went there and didn't really talk to anyone. I've since went back late last year and have made a good amounts of friends from it but yeah,the first meeting was rough for me. :/

Anyways, my advice to you would to just forget for a moment that you're a senior. The truth is, no one cares. Don't forget, they're there to meet people too. So just talk to them and see where it goes. And like Seath said, get some numbers or Facebook profiles and just go with the flow. You'll make friends, I know it. :D

Thanks for the vote of confidence :)

The executive board told everyone at the end of the meeting to add them all as Facebook friends (and two of them are 3cute5me), so I'll start from there and will definitely go to next week's meeting, see what I can make happen. And pride here is in two-ish weeks so I'll definitely jump in on that too.

Monocle

Reverse image search says Marek Kavina. Here's a video featuring him:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6n674Xwuq9w

Incredible physique, but way too young for me.
Thank you! May a choir of hunks sing your praises.

Inspired by Lana del rey music
1, 2, 4 = yes pls. 3 = we could cuddle I guess.

Edit: New page, new hunks. Grabbed at random off Tumblr.

Dibs on the bottom two.

If you have a complaint about today's selection, please place it in the complaint bin.

pdoqc5Gm.jpg

Razmos

"excited" is right

Is that a banana in your pants or are you just happy to see me Misty?
#noshame
#callingitasiseeit

Vazduh

oh boy, you know you really fucked up royally if a dude, who's been messaging you multiple times every day, is now absent. not to mention he didn't even want to shake my hands goodbye last night.

why do I even bother, I made peace with being alone for the rest of my life, but realizing there aren't any other options is kind of a downer. :/

Why do you think you've fucked up?

Sorry to hear that the date didn't go as well as planned...

Veeboy

Did something to my back so I've been out of the gym for the past few days. Ugh, I hate disrupting my routine.
Is it something serious? Do you know what could have caused it? Either way hope it gets better.
I ended up finding a male Misty at PAX to match my cosplay and I was way more excited than I probably should've been lmao

I think I ship it..

mustache ride
Not enough midriff. 2/10

Kater

Banned

That's a bummer. But remember, one failure doesn't mean that it's the end for your dating life.

Razmos

My dog was put down today.

She was having problems yesterday, not eating, struggling to walk or go to the toilet, being really tired and not moving, even though just 2 days ago she was running around with a squeaky toy and fine.

The vet said that it felt like she had a swollen liver, so they had a blood test done and I had to take her down to the vet today on my own to get her sent off for scans and stuff.

Before I walked her down, I told her how much I loved her and said goodbye, just in case, and we had a nice walk down to the vets. She was slow and and I had to carry her at some points, but she was curious about things, she was exploring and smelling stuff and she seemed quite happy considering.

I told her to be a good girl at the vets and then left her to go home, and I got a call a bit later to say that she had a huge tumor in her stomach. They put her under anesthetic to do a chest X-ray and they found out that the cancer had spread to her chest as well and it wasn't worth operating.

So then they rang up my dad and he give the all-clear for them to put her to sleep, and he came home a few hours later and told me.

I was the last one to see her, I was the last one to say anything to her, I was the last one to carry her and tell her I love her,I watched as the vet picked her up and took her away. and I'm just an absolute wreck right now.

I'm just glad I was able to say goodbye.

B-Dex

She was having problems yesterday, not eating, struggling to walk or go to the toilet, being really tired and not moving, even though just 2 days ago she was running around with a squeaky toy and fine.

The vet said that it felt like she had a swollen liver, so they had a blood test done and I had to take her down to the vet today on my own to get her sent off for scans and stuff.

Before I walked her down, I told her how much I loved her and said goodbye, just in case, and we had a nice walk down to the vets. She was slow and and I had to carry her at some points, but she was curious about things, she was exploring and smelling stuff and she seemed quite happy considering.

I told her to be a good girl at the vets and then left her to go home, and I got a call a bit later to say that she had a huge tumor in her stomach. They put her under anesthetic to do a chest X-ray and they found out that the cancer had spread to her chest as well and it wasn't worth operating.

So then they rang up my dad and he give the all-clear for them to put her to sleep, and he came home a few hours later and told me.

I was the last one to see her, I was the last one to say anything to her, I was the last one to carry her and tell her I love her,I watched as the vet picked her up and took her away. and I'm just an absolute wreck right now.

At least you got to say goodbye. My cat was cuddled up with me when she died. I'm glad she passed happy though. But still what a shitty day that was. I can't imagine how the person putting pets down at the vet feels after a rough day. They must need therapy.

Symphonia

Banned

Saying goodbye to a beloved pet is always tough. Our family dog was put down two years ago after having her for ten years. It was absolutely heart-wrenching to see her in agony. The vet injected her and I broke down looking her in the eyes. If you ever need to vent, man, I'm here.

halfbeast

Banned
That's a bummer. But remember, one failure doesn't mean that it's the end for your dating life.

Why do you think you've fucked up?

Sorry to hear that the date didn't go as well as planned...

not just one, more like 15 years of dating. I just locked up and got super uncomfortable. poor guy had to work extra hard to get any answers from me. I think I even had a stroke, my left side was all numb. D:

but it's all good, next week it'll be vazduh, are you ready for the worst date of your life? :D

better start washing your armpits!

Rayis

I just saw the Miley VMA performance, as soon as I saw the drag race alumni I knew she had won, holy fuck that gave me sOOO much life, Laganja looked and performed sickeningly also my reigning queen Violet <333333333 also lol at Pearl serving the same dance moves from her lipsyncs.

Kater

Banned

tt's good you got to say goodbye, but I know the pain stays with you for a while after losing someone. I hope you will keep on staying strong.

Sai-kun

Banned
I just saw Mad Max: Fury Road for the first time last night at a friend's house. Holy shit, what an incredible film.

Nux is my favorite :3 such a cute war boy!

RM8

Jeez, man, I've been there. It's super tough and you'll always miss her, but it gets better and you learn to remember the good times whenever you think about her. I'm sure you gave her a great life.

alvmew

So sorry to hear that! ):

I had something similar happen with my last dog. One day (she was about eight years old), we noticed that it seemed like she couldn't hear us. No matter how loudly we would call out to her, she wouldn't respond to anything. She was also acting very lethargic - not playing, not eating or drinking much, etc. We noticed it late at night and tried to just be around her and comfort her, since it was obvious something was wrong, but no vets near us were open to get her checked out. We got her to eat a little and she seemed a bit more content, but unfortunately when we woke up the next day, she had passed. We had a vet perform a necropsy and they confirmed she had cancer (honestly don't recall what kind, its been a few years and I really wasn't having it at the time since I'd had her since I was about 8 years old). It was pretty sudden - just like with your dog, she had been acting perfectly fine and like herself a few days prior, so we hadn't had any cause for alarm.

Always sucks when the furry members of our families have to go. Let us know if you need anything at all.

Vazduh

not just one, more like 15 years of dating. I just locked up and got super uncomfortable. poor guy had to work extra hard to get any answers from me. I think I even had a stroke, my left side was all numb. D:

but it's all good, next week it'll be vazduh, are you ready for the worst date of your life? :D

better start washing your armpits!

Oh yeah? Bring it, bish, I was born ready!

R9Gwsdj.gif

Seriously, sorry to hear that. Are you often that anxious or was it just now?

I'm really sorry to hear about your dog. I know how it feels. I had to put down a dog of like 17 years and it was one of the hardest things I've ever had to do. Carrying his fairly limp body out of the house and to the car as he was barely breathing. I'm glad you got to say you loved her and goodbye - it doesn't make everything better, I know.

Vazduh

I'll be in croatia next week and if I see you I'll be like:

tumblr_lb49owwAMy1qcy1poo1_400.gif

and yeah, I'm always that anxious :)

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

njWHb7y.gif

:p

If you happen to pass through my hood, lemme kno.

Btw, I feel you regarding the anxiety... Same here. With me it's not date-related since I'm practically a monk nowadays, but yeah, it's hard. That bitch can be crippling.

Alrus

I have two exams tomorrow in the morning and I'm so tired (had an exam this afternoon that I barely slept for due to stress, at least I passed that one...), I still have a shitton of stuff to do, I don't know how I'm gonna do it. I feel like curling up in a corner and crying :/

Wish I managed my time better, I tend to procrastinate too much unless under massive pressure :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom