• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.
hMPqVCZ.jpg

I have to hand it to Kim Davis. Sticking to her asinine beliefs to the bitter end that way she can play the victim card and make millions in book deals and talk show circuits.

Get paid, hunty.

VegiHam

Right, well I was just down the pub, having a pint of stout with my mates when a woman took the stage to read us her poem about Jeremy Corbyn. Feel like a proper student.

halfbeast

Banned
I use David. Flawless. Not sure who the other is though.

Skunk Anansie is a Rockband, they were a huge thing in the 90s but probably only in Europe. Skin (lead singer) is a lesbian and had a solo career in 2k with some collaborations:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnLwK_UKg-0

collab with Maxim from Prodigy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYfpynEV2sw

they're good, but nothing beats Hedonism:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLs-JP5FGAg

...okay my main teacher at school is like 3 to 5 years older than me, is one of the most handsome/cute combo I've ever seen and he's playing in our team. I'm gonna thirst over him all semester goddamnit.

...and his boyfriend is cute as hell too. Thanks Instagram!

Are we talking about being in to daddies, being in daddies, or being called daddy/calling others daddy?

Hey daddy.

LGBTQIA+ chums who work out, what's the best exercises you can recommend simply to tone the stomach and dial back the hip fat? I'm skinny (10 stone) but soft. I don't want to muscle up much, or lose more weight but the love handles and soft tummy need to go.

Let me be a toned bitch for winter.

Isn't spot reduction like 99.99% bullshit?

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Facebook trends are telling me that there's a king cobra loose in Orlando, Florida. Meanwhile, I'm pretty sure there were some deadly bombings recently in parts of the world that I only briefly heard about. Oh well. DOWN, become a nationally trending hero and find the beast.

I need more celestial underwear

This is a compelling advertisement.

DOWN

Banned
I need more celestial underwear

Is celestial underwear a brand of a type of underwear?
Facebook trends are telling me that there's a king cobra loose in Orlando, Florida. Meanwhile, I'm pretty sure there were some deadly bombings recently in parts of the world that I only briefly heard about. Oh well. DOWN, become a nationally trending hero and find the beast.

Somebody better catch it because I refuse to think about it on my 5 day weekend

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I need to get a haircut (just lower the sides and nothing touched on top) and fix the beard.
Irstr3t.png

B-Dex

Bless the UK tbh.

Please explain to Big Brother how the use of the phrase "I'm gonna shove my huge dick up your ass" was not offensive and rude. The fact they even had to have a talk about it has me screaming.

last season of celebrity big brother

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Bless the UK tbh.

Please explain to Big Brother how the use of the phrase "I'm gonna shove my huge dick up your ass" was not offensive and rude. The fact they even had to have a talk about it has me screaming.

Mess

Bless the UK tbh.

It means let me put you in your place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom