• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kater

Banned
He sure is
tumblr_nhh9i1DhK01u3ebnbo1_250.gif

tumblr_n27882z4GO1s9dg02o1_250.gif

a6337d86df2c3918b904af4d809416a3.jpg
I don't like his LPs because of the character he plays but damn, I can appreciate his fanservice. o:

He's cool in collab stuff, for example if he plays with other people, then he tunes down the silly reactions by a lot.

Alavard

RM8

I tell to myself that PewDiePie is actually nothing like his character, and I'm okay with never having evidence about it :p

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
What I read on my Facebook newsfeed about the Kentucky clerk:

• Couples who want to get married in Rowan Country should just drive an extra 30 minutes to a different county
  • This situation isn't fair to Kim Davis because she's just trying to live her life
  • Gay couples are trying to force her in particular to sign these papers because they want to prove a point
  • If she were Muslim, people would respect her beliefs and not make a big deal about it
What is this world? What is this privilege? What is this basic misunderstanding of what it means to be a government employee?

Someone build me a time machine, pls. I'd like to skip this.

sigh.gif

Kevyt

I can't at a MEHrina stan wanting to talk about taste. a reverse warholian expedition

Seconded.

let me get some flamin' hot Cheetos. brb.

Oh god I haven't had those in a while. More like in almost a year. My intolerance to spicy foods is disappointing.

I tell to myself that PewDiePie is actually nothing like his character, and I'm okay with never having evidence about it :p

I think in some of his vlogs some of his real world character bleeds into it. I like pewdiepie in part because many people hate him.

What I read on my Facebook newsfeed about the Kentucky clerk:

• Couples who want to get married in Rowan Country should just drive an extra 30 minutes to a different county
  • This situation isn't fair to Kim Davis because she's just trying to live her life
  • Gay couples are trying to force her in particular to sign these papers because they want to prove a point
  • If she were Muslim, people would respect her beliefs and not make a big deal about it
What is this world? What is this privilege? What is this basic misunderstanding of what it means to be a government employee?

Someone build me a time machine, pls. I'd like to skip this.

sigh.gif

Truth be told that the same sex couples that sued Kim Davis asked the judge to fine her and not jail her. It was the judge who decided to jail her instead. I feel that this piece of information is important for supporters of Kim Davis to know.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Truth be told that the same sex couples that sued Kim Davis asked the judge to fine her and not jail her. It was the judge who decided to jail her instead. I feel that this piece of information is important for supporters of Kim Davis to know.

There are also two heterosexual couples suing her because she wouldn't give them licenses either.

(Just another detail that I think supporters should know)

Delio

From what I have seen he's not the worse of the Youtube celebs. COURSE I'm prob wrong cause stuff is always digged up about these people.

Symphonia

Banned
I've been invited to 'Netflix and chill' with some lass. I'm unsure whether she actually wants to watch Netflix and chill or not. I'm so shit at picking up hints and reading signs.

Elitist1945

Went to a party with a bunch of good friends not too long ago and its crazy how many people do coke :( Seeing close friends do stuff like that made me real sad.

No I did not do coke

Went to a party with a bunch of good friends not too long ago and its crazy how many people do coke :( Seeing close friends do stuff like that made me real sad.

No I did not do coke

Eh, college is the time to try that sort of stuff if you're curious about it. Coke is somewhat fun, enough to consider trying it once or twice. It seems kind of weird to read moral decay into something largely because you're not so familiar with it, while there are plenty of not so moral things we don't bat an eye at just because they're more familiar to us.

B-Dex

OMG YOU GUYS. This hot Korean dude I had fun with is the ceo of a Korean party circuit company and gogo dancer. Wat.

I knew there was something. Haha holy shit.

Kater

Banned
If he was at first he probably outgrew it by now and it's more of a character he keeps for the fans. And other people like Markiplier copy that because it gives them clicks.

Kater

Banned
He is pretty cute yeah, and his accent only helps him when he speaks English, melts a lot of peope's hearts, male and female. :3

yepyepyep

The name Johann Johannsson is amazing. I like Max Richter but they overuse his music in films/ advertisements/documentaries. I remember constantly hearing tracks from infra all over the place.

Lol! Johann Johannsson is brilliant too!

I find he does this kind of contradictory hope/despair thing really well, and it finds some wonderful switch in my brain where everything is imbued with feeling, but it's a kind of sweeping feeling, like you have an eagle eye view and the details fuzz out and you're left with this abstracted ethos. Like when I was around twenty four or something I was super depressed and listening to Fordlandia was like emotional medicine for me. The theme of the album is basically "failed ambition" and what a wonderful theme that is, because it's this tiny little fulcrum tied to a vast continent of feelings. klhshdgriohdhid

https://youtu.be/czb81W9fUGU

sorry, it already feels like the start of autumn here and apparently it is making me melancholic lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom