• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im playing Metal Gear Phantom Pain and i have no idea whats going on. The franchise plot is 100 times more convoluted than anything else. Is that Solid Snake? Whos Big Boss?

/wrist

DOWN

Banned
I need to get a haircut (just lower the sides and nothing touched on top) and fix the beard.
Irstr3t.png

What does lowering the sides mean and what's wrong with the beard?
Im playing Metal Gear Phantom Pain and i have no idea whats going on. The franchise plot is 100 times more convoluted than anything else. Is that Solid Snake? Whos Big Boss?

/wrist

I am a few hours in and I loved the opening. Perhaps my second favorite game opening besides BioShock. It had that same sense of being on a crime theme park ride. It was very strong and well directed war horror imo.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Beard looks nice. I'm not really sure about just lowering the sides...

What does lowering the sides mean and what's wrong with the beard?
I like the sides more shorter than they actually are on me right now. Kinda like this but maybe a bit more hair than that.
01-shaved-sides-long-top.jpg

As for the beard I need to shape it better since while its not too much but some hairs are growing on the cheeks and I like the beard to be a bit less thick since its almost near the neck and also some small neck hairs. I kinda hide those details with angles and lighting like a profesional would do. 💅

Spyware

/wrist
Not played all of the previous games? Ouch ;D
It's not Solid Snake. Big Boss is the original guy that Solid Snake is a clone of.
I liked this summary of the timeline, might help :)

I kind of tuned out during sons of liberty.
MGS1 is all about Big Boss...

But if you want an introduction to Big Boss (Can't really explain this without spoilers) Play MGS3. Amazing game with an awesome story. I'm about to get MGS2 and Peace Walker and then start MGSV (I'll play MGS4 later)

There was a guy in Math today with a big bulge, it kept jiggling and stuff. I tried not to look, I really did, but I'm weak...

i also did well on our first math test but the hot guy is more important lbr

DOWN

Banned
Happy birthday Beyoncé
I like the sides more shorter than they actually are on me right now. Kinda like this but maybe a bit more hair than that.
01-shaved-sides-long-top.jpg

As for the beard I need to shape it better since while its not too much but some hairs are growing on the cheeks and I like the beard to be a bit less thick since its almost near the neck and also some small neck hairs. I kinda hide those details with angles and lighting like a profesional would do. ��

Oh ok well the hair already looks good to me but give us the update after
It's easy enough to identify them if you pay attention.

tumblr_mu6k1nJNJB1rrqyz3o1_400.jpg
I never knew this. This will come in handy for that King Cobra that's on the loose here in Orlando

Razmos

There's a new comedy on the BBC called Boy meets Girl and I just watched the first episode and it's the sweetest darn thing.
It's just a comedy about an awkward guy and a transgender woman falling in love, but it had a whole bunch of sweet moments, it was really lovely to watch. (as well as being quite funny)

Here's a quote by the guy who wrote it that I think is really nice:
I was then in a shop, just wandering round, and I saw a trans woman that I’ve seen before. I just smiled as I always do and then walked on. And on the bus heading home, I couldn’t get this woman out of my head. I was wondering what she might watch on TV, which TV show spoke to her about her life, her experience. And I couldn’t think of a single show.
That was the moment when I thought, ‘I’m going to write a show for you.’ But even though I’d decided to enter the Trans Comedy Award, I didn’t have a clue what to do. And then one night I had a really deep sleep. When I woke up, I had the first page of Boy Meets Girl in my head. And then I was off. (It’s worth mentioning here that scripts change all the time, but that first page never changed. Not one word changed.)
And it’s all down to a woman I saw looking at pens and notebooks in a department store. I sincerely hope that she’ll be watching Boy Meets Girl. She is the reason that I wrote it.

Plus the lead guy I find absolutely adorable in a kind of dorky, average way
466904bd2f0d1f494c07fbe4a7a0bdc2.png

he reminds me of my ex, but in a good way

Here's a trailer (It's sad that I need to remind you to not read the comments)

I'm a total sap for happy trans stories

Golnei

It's a relief that they went with a trans actress for that show - it really shouldn't be the exception instead of the rule.

Here's a trailer (It's sad that I need to remind you to not read the comments)

I'm more puzzled as to how they managed to shoehorn anti-Semitism into there. Do they believe trans people are the product of a diabolical scheme masterminded by the Elders of Zion?

Razmos

Average? He looks stunning!
that picture is very model-esque, but I guess I'm finding it hard to explain why I think he's "average"

I guess maybe because he looks like the kind of guy you could meet in real life. I don't mean "average" in a bad way, the opposite actually.

Kater

Banned
that picture is very model-esque, but I guess I'm finding it hard to explain why I think he's "average"

I guess maybe because he looks like the kind of guy you could meet in real life. I don't mean "average" in a bad way, the opposite actually.
Ah, thanks for explaining it. I think I can agree with you on that.

But yeah, in my mind he looks better than the (mostly) badly shopped guys that you see in magazines.

Dany

Banned
for those with labor day holiday whats your plans?

Having a small thing at my place and bar hopping around neighborhood.

Going home to see my nieces and newphew, then going out hard in boystown. :D

Then a pot luck at my place with my friends on labor day. I'm making guac :D

Rayis

have sex on a treadmill. one person lay ass up at the end of the treadmill. another person is on the other side dick up. turn up the speed to 10 and watch magic happen (y)

if your machine can be put into decline it would be great

I got a good chuckle out of imagining that in real life, I know what to try next to spice up my sex life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom