• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I know people that hates chocolate.
2610191720.gif

I once knew someone who told everyone he hated chocolate, but I assumed he only said it to get attention.

This is sad but I'd be dead without my phone and the internet. I like have no friends at all besides one who is starting to treat me like shit so I've stopped messaging her. My family is just shitty and none of them would accept me when it came down to it. All I have is my music library, my tumblr, ps3, and neogaf. Yikes.

that was cringey...but I needed to let it out :v

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
This is sad but I'd be dead without my phone and the internet. I like have no friends at all besides one who is starting to treat me like shit so I've stopped messaging her. My family is just shitty and none of them would accept me when it came down to it. All I have is my music library, my tumblr, ps3, and neogaf. Yikes.

We'll always be here 4 u bb <3

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Something happened today that I'm feeling confused and embarrassed about, and it's been bumming me out. It's pretty personal
read: sexual
, and I'm not sure how to process it or manage it going forward. I don't feel very comfortable sharing it publicly. If any of you all are feeling particularly empathetic and experienced in these matters and willing to hear something personal, I'd appreciate an ear and any insight you could offer. I admit that I probably should find a therapist or someone and shouldn't be asking to lean on you all. Please forgive me for doing so for now.

I hope you guys and gals are having a wonderful start to your week!

I know people that hates chocolate.

I didn't eat plain chocolate for years, but I would eat chocolate ice cream and things with chocolate as an ingredient (such as a donut with chocolate icing or a peppermint patty). I still don't enjoy chocolates like the ones you might buy in a candy shop. Then again, I also don't enjoy candy (apart from mints) and many other sweet things, so I'm weird like that.

Well, you've got us!

If you just started college, wait and see what happens. See if you connect with anyone in your classes or any clubs/activities you join. There's lots of time left in your college career and your life to make friends. Also, make friends if you want them, but if you're one of those people who's happier alone, don't feel like you have to have oodles of friends if you'd rather be alone.

Symphonia

Banned
I'm the same. I've become so reliant on technology. Literally everything I need is on my phone. Emails, contacts, photos, music, etc. If I ever lost it, I'm fucked. As for the friends thing, I only have one or two in real-life. The rest are online like people I met on PS4 or even through here.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Something happened today that I'm feeling confused and embarrassed about, and it's been bumming me out. It's pretty personal
, and I'm not sure how to process it or manage it going forward. I don't feel very comfortable sharing it publicly. If any of you all are feeling particularly empathetic and experienced in these matters and willing to hear something personal, I'd appreciate an ear and any insight you could offer. I admit that I probably should find a therapist or someone and shouldn't be asking to lean on you all. Please forgive me for doing so for now.

I didn't eat plain chocolate for years, but I would eat chocolate ice cream and things with chocolate as an ingredient (such as a donut with chocolate icing or a peppermint patty). I still don't enjoy chocolates like the ones you might buy in a candy shop. Then again, I also don't enjoy candy (apart from mints) and many other sweet things, so I'm weird like that.

You can always pm me...even if you don't eat chocolate!

We'll always be here 4 u bb <3
thank u ratsky <3 love you

Don't worry hun. Just focus on things that improve who you are and forget about others. They are usually not worth your time anyway.
yeah... I'm just gonna concentrate on my studies and not needing anyone else to feel good about myself.
I'm the same. I've become so reliant on technology. Literally everything I need is on my phone. Emails, contacts, photos, music, etc. If I ever lost it, I'm fucked. As for the friends thing, I only have one or two in real-life. The rest are online like people I met on PS4 or even through here.
Through PS4? That sounds interesting :0

orioto

Good Art™
Orioto, are you joining this thread? Is the artist I fanboy over going to be a poster here? If so, welcome!

If you feel like it, you could fill out the IBQ (in the first post) to introduce yourself to everyone who may have joined since you last posted.

Oh ok :), not sure how long i'll think about coming there but i can fill it!

Your gender?
Male

Your sexual orientation?
Gay

Where Are You From?
France

Where Do You Live?
Paris

How Old Are you?

Favorite Type of Music?
Soul and osts

Profession or Career interest?
Illustrator

Favorite video game(s)?
FFVI

What are your hobbies (other than gaming)?
Practicing photography, art.. Watching tv shows and movies

DOWN

Banned
Is it dark chocolate tho?
Duh. Godiva Blood Orange Dark

Ay not cringe, don't worry. We're listening for this stuff in case you ever feel done for a while sharing it with your offline people.

Well, you've got us!

If you just started college, wait and see what happens. See if you connect with anyone in your classes or any clubs/activities you join. There's lots of time left in your college career and your life to make friends. Also, make friends if you want them, but if you're one of those people who's happier alone, don't feel like you have to have oodles of friends if you'd rather be alone.
You don't like chocolate much... At least it isn't a harsh absolute statement I guess.

PS - PM me any time

Your gender?
Male

Your sexual orientation?
Gay

Where Are You From?
France

Where Do You Live?
Paris

How Old Are you?

Favorite Type of Music?
Soul and osts

Illustrator

Favorite video game(s)?
FFVI

Yooo welcome. Your art is amazing.

Meicyn

Gold Member
Don't worry hun. Just focus on things that improve who you are and forget about others. They are usually not worth your time anyway.
That's awfully dismissive don't you think? I'm all for the self-improvement part, but disregarding the people around you with such a casual "they probably aren't worth my time" is a path that always leads to Lonely Town. Part of self-improvement is learning to deal with social anxiety issues rather than creating excuses for it.

Cut out the people that have proven themselves to be jerks, but don't presume that everyone is a jerk before you even give them a chance.

Bladenic

That's awfully dismissive don't you think? I'm all for the self-improvement part, but disregarding the people around you with such a casual "they probably aren't worth my time" is a path that always leads to Lonely Town. Part of self-improvement is learning to deal with social anxiety issues rather than creating excuses for it.

Cut out the people that have proven themselves to be jerks, but don't presume that everyone is a jerk before you even give them a chance.

I'm assuming he meant others as in people that have already proven to not be worth the headaches.

Meicyn

Gold Member
I'm assuming he meant others as in people that have already proven to not be worth the headaches.
I considered that, but Blood Diamonds following up with "yeah... I'm just gonna concentrate on my studies and not needing anyone else to feel good about myself" made me go with my initial interpretation, and has me a bit concerned. Isolating oneself, especially in college of all places, is going to impede social development and opportunities to network, the latter being extremely important to landing future employment opportunities.

I think Blood Diamonds is just starting college, he'll probably become motivated to meet more people after he settles in and gets bored with just the course load and his normal routine.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member

Your gender?
Male

Your sexual orientation?
Gay

Where Are You From?
France

Where Do You Live?
Paris

How Old Are you?

Favorite Type of Music?
Soul and osts

Illustrator

Favorite video game(s)?
FFVI

I still want to and need to play FFVI—if I had, I'm sure I'd be salivating over your upcoming fresco. Why is FFVI your favorite game?

A couple years ago, I spent a few months in Paris (during the "mariage pour tous" craziness). If I'd known I was staying in your city, I might have wandered around with a sign around my neck saying "Looking for Orioto" so I could find you and thank you for your work.
I'm kidding...mostly
But really, thank you for your illustrations.

You don't like chocolate much... At least it isn't a harsh absolute statement I guess.

PS - PM me any time

Thanks for your tentative acceptance of my chocolate eating habits and your inbox offer.

When people talk to me during class and stuff I reply back nicely and help them out and things like that. I think what I wanna do is just not think things like "Well stuff's not that bad because this family member probably supports me" or "Things aren't that bad because I have this many friends" and think something like "Things aren't that bad because I feel good about myself." Even though I always deny it, I think I have become too dependent on other people's approval or opinion about me and I'm going to change that.

Ideally, I wouldn't even have to cut people out from my life but I think I'm going to be alone for a little while I try to make new friends and stuff, thanks for the advice Meycin <3
Yeah, this is what I meant.
I think Blood Diamonds is just starting college, he'll probably become motivated to meet more people after he settles in and gets bored with just the course load and his normal routine.
I hope so :v I'm really interested in meeting new people but I know making new friends isn't gonna happen in one day.

orioto

Good Art™
I still want to and need to play FFVI—if I had, I'm sure I'd be salivating over your upcoming fresco. Why is FFVI your favorite game?

A couple years ago, I spent a few months in Paris (during the "mariage pour tous" craziness). If I'd known I was staying in your city, I might have wandered around with a sign around my neck saying "Looking for Orioto" so I could find you and thank you for your work.
I'm kidding...mostly
But really, thank you for your illustrations.

Well actually this isn't my fav game really. I mean FFVI is really special to me artistically, it's some kind of revealing object in my life! Gameplay wise that's not my fav game :p

And if you or anyone wants to have a drink when visiting Paris i'm easy to contact :p

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Well actually this isn't my fav game really. I mean FFVI is really special to me artistically, it's some kind of revealing object in my life! Gameplay wise that's not my fav game :p

And if you or anyone wants to have a drink when visiting Paris i'm easy to contact :p

That makes sense. What game has your favorite gameplay?

If I ever return to Paris, I'll keep that in mind.

orioto

Good Art™
That makes sense. What game has your favorite gameplay?

If I ever return to Paris, I'll keep that in mind.

Hm many games come to my mind.. Street Fighters in general, Puyo Puyo, Worms, Wave Race, Mario World.. And for rpgs, FF Tactics, SD Gundam, Vandal Heart, hmm there are a lot :) But yeah fighters and rpgs in general, especially tacticals.

Monocle

Found what I was looking for
tumblr_nubx27y61k1ry1uzoo1_540.jpg

EDIT:
new page guys
tumblr_nqij1pCY4f1tedvogo1_500.gif

tumblr_nqij1pCY4f1tedvogo2_500.gif

tumblr_nqij1pCY4f1tedvogo3_500.gif
DISGUSTING

Why is a shirt covering up all that bod?

P.S. I tracked down this stud's name for everyone who's like me and needed to know right away: "Model Nathan Owens guest stars on Devious Maids: Season 03 as 'Jesse the male-maid'"

God yes, clean my house. It's so dirty.

KNT-Zero

Guys, if you ever find somebody that trusts you and respects you, dont let them go. Im dealing with this and its soul crushing....

Palmer27

Your gender?
Male

Your sexual orientation?
Gay

Where Are You From?
UK

Where Do You Live?
Cambridgeshire

How Old Are you?

Favorite Type of Music?
Alternative and prog rock, classical and sexy osts.

Career interest?
Composer

Favorite video game(s)?
Souls, Journey, Zelda and teh witcher

Composition and all tings music, the art of flim making and editing, running and eating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom