• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cross post from Auto-GAF
Got into a car accident today. :(
I'm alright but it happened because this lady didn't check her blind spot and turned right in front of me. Didn't have any time to react. Ugh. :(

QJUL4lH.jpg

It seems more or less minor at least.

supposed to be doing math homework but doing two scoops of

7e38195fdd7ad145d347ed97a8dea8740d6bf3f2.png

instead

thanks

Boston Cream Pie flavor is where it's at. (Which, I'm not even sure if Ben & Jerry's makes it anymore.)

mantidor

am I wrong to get all heated up in the Dubai thread? I might be blowing it out of proportion but it infuriates me that place keeps positioning itself as tourist destination while being so damn homophobic, I would feel personally offended if a friend goes there to be honest.

Maybe I am blowing it out of proportion, but it's beyond appalling the stuff they get away with, whole governments have been overturned for less. I know, money rules, but I still fume about it in my sleep.

am I wrong to get all heated up in the Dubai thread? I might be blowing it out of proportion but it infuriates me that place keeps positioning itself as tourist destination while being so damn homophobic, I would feel personally offended if a friend goes there to be honest.

Maybe I am blowing it out of proportion, but it's beyond appalling the stuff they get away with, whole governments have been overturned for less. I know, money rules, but I still fume about it in my sleep.

That whole region keeps trying to present itself as a middle-eastern Vegas or Paris or something. And while it does sort of reach that vision to some extent given all the money funding that goal, I think it'll always be a 2nd-tier and basic vacation destination for most of the Western world. Even if you ignore the homophobia, the way women are treated in general, and how couples are expected to behave is pretty archaic. Glad I got the fuck out.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Disney Channel show called Wizard's of Waverly Place. It was alright.

tbh i stopped watching disney channel ages ago

That whole region keeps trying to present itself as a middle-eastern Vegas or Paris or something. And while it does sort of reach that vision to some extent given all the money funding that goal, I think it'll always be a 2nd-tier and basic vacation destination for most of the Western world. Even if you ignore the homophobia, the way women are treated in general, and how couples are expected to behave is pretty archaic. Glad I got the fuck out.

youre from dubai sis

tbh i stopped watching disney channel ages ago

youre from dubai sis

Naah, I was born in Kuwait, so I lived in that "khaleeji" Persian Gulf part of the world. In many ways, it's really an amazing place. But, the socially-repressed and religious views really make it a deal-breaker for me at least.

Anyone here watching Celebrity Big Brother btw? I cannot believe who went home tonight. I also want them to do an "all stars" season of sorts that'd have both Perez and Farrah in one house.

Eek!! I feel like you guys are gonna convert me!!

Here to stay
ZwBJofQ.gif

OK, I gotta admit, the diva sass is charming, lol.

I understand your frustration. The notion is a bit disgusting to me too. My advice would be to try not to let things bother you that you can't change. Maybe it'll be different in the future, but until then, just remember...

200w.gif

I thought you were... well... nevermind.

You're a good poster, that's all that matters now.

leo7.gif

I just realized the ambiguity of my previous post, lol. No, I'm very much gay. I was talking about you guys converting me into a Natalia giffer, lol.

Anyway...

giphy.gif

mantidor

Naah, I was born in Kuwait, so I lived in that "khaleeji" Persian Gulf part of the world. In many ways, it's really an amazing place. But, the socially-repressed and religious views really make it a deal-breaker for me at least.

I had no idea you were from there!

I know I should just let it go, it won't change any time soon so why bother.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Thank you!

99G21ne.gif

When you say change it to gif, are you referring to the .gif extension at the end of a URL? Also, don't webms work on here anyway?

Correct on the extension stuff. As for webms I think you had to install something so gaf would show it unless I missed a part where they added that to be native.

halfbeast

Banned
catching up on the TGS news (watching the conference). Bloodborne DLC! Yakuza remaster! Gravity Daze 1 and 2! Ni-Oh! oh my! ugh, I can't handle the megatons...

186_fainting-cartoons-comics-disney-faint-a-goofy-movie.gif

What...

Has the bacon craze gone too far? I don't understand the love bacon gets, it's okay for the most part...

Why not have a bacon and chill night with me.

catching up on the TGS news (watching the conference). Bloodborne DLC! Yakuza remaster! Gravity Daze 1 and 2! Ni-Oh! oh my! ugh, I can't handle the megatons...

186_fainting-cartoons-comics-disney-faint-a-goofy-movie.gif

and that's just from sony. wait until the rest of of the week. oh and persona 5 delay!

RM8

Nioh looks amazing. Along with KOF XIV they're the first PS4 exclusives I really want. I wish a price drop had had happened first.

Preeze come to PC.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Nioh looks amazing. Along with KOF XIV they're the first PS4 exclusives I really want. I wish a price drop had had happened first.

The Japanese price drop could go worldwide. Though, personally, I don't think I'll bite until I can get it for $299 (US) or an equivalent bundle.

The Japanese price drop could go worldwide. Though, personally, I don't think I'll bite until I can get it for $299 (US) or an equivalent bundle.

well japan just got a cut and some asian market. PGW is in november. we may get one for ROW. $50 right after US black friday though. idk. hard to do a cut around holiday right..

Sai-kun

Banned
any of you gays playing destiny?

maybe last year??? lmao

MGS V has my attention for now. Like Destiny, the moment-to-moment and minute-to-minute gameplay loops are really fun, and very satisfying. The controls also handle just excellently. Although I despise some of the characters (like Quiet) from a development standpoint, I can absolutely recognize how solid of a game it is. Seriously fantastic gameplay.

Kevyt

I can't seem to quote Geo on mobile, but to Geo dood, I have something important to tell you.

Why not have a bacon and chill night with me.

and that's just from sony. wait until the rest of of the week. oh and persona 5 delay!

I rather Netflix and chill.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
well japan just got a cut and some asian market. PGW is in november. we may get one for ROW. $50 right after US black friday though. idk. hard to do a cut around holiday right..

I get the feeling Sony would cut the price right after the holiday season, unless they think sales might be lackluster without it.

I'm expecting to buy mine in 2017, since I either want a hypothetical Slim at $350 or the system for $300 (in an ideal world, I'll get a Slim for $300). It'll also depend on what hardware Nintendo's releasing and when.

The first part means he's attracted to him though

the second part doesn't mean the girl is attracted to the girl
Not necessarily, my best friend gives me compliments all of the time, and he always follows it up with something similar like the comic does. He is heterosexual or "closeted" around me. I understand why he does it but it ruins the compliment.

Kater

Banned
The first part means he's attracted to him though

the second part doesn't mean the girl is attracted to the girl
What the comic says imo is that women are more freely engaging in touching each other and giving each other compliments regarding their appearance, they are less shy towards their own gender than men. And I can see the truth in that, men are very afraid of being confused as someone who's not straight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom