• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grakl

Not necessarily, my best friend gives me compliments all of the time, and he always follows it up with something similar like the comic does. He is heterosexual or "closeted" around me. I understand why he does it but it ruins the compliment.

Makes sense to me

What the comic says imo is that women are more freely engaging in touching each other and giving each other compliments regarding their appearance, they are less shy towards their own gender than men. And I can see the truth in that, men are very afraid of being confused as someone who's not straight.

Well yeah, but I like to see it the other way

Aske

Not necessarily, my best friend gives me compliments all of the time, and he always follows it up with something similar like the comic does. He is heterosexual or "closeted" around me. I understand why he does it but it ruins the compliment.

Depends where you live, but I feel like this is getting better. I compliment my male friends all the time, without any qualifiers. It depends on the person and your relationship with the person; and more guys than ever are free of the concern that their male friends will respond to compliments by questioning their sexuality.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Naah, I was born in Kuwait, so I lived in that "khaleeji" Persian Gulf part of the world. In many ways, it's really an amazing place. But, the socially-repressed and religious views really make it a deal-breaker for me at least.

Oh neat! Is that why you left?

maybe last year??? lmao

MGS V has my attention for now. Like Destiny, the moment-to-moment and minute-to-minute gameplay loops are really fun, and very satisfying. The controls also handle just excellently. Although I despise some of the characters (like Quiet) from a development standpoint, I can absolutely recognize how solid of a game it is. Seriously fantastic gameplay.

You play videogames??

Vitanimus

Are any of you sistren on ATRL?

Qq878Lj.gif

staying low key with 3 WP so far

Cheddahz

Banned
Well, I went on my first date with a guy ever last night and oh my god, it was amazing

We were suppose to go to a party, but it got cancelled, so we just decided to go see Mission Impossible (and both of us finally got the confidence to hold hands towards the end of the movie) and then he decided to take me out to the dinner and paid for it (which I feel bad about still, since I'm broke and I still haven't gotten paid for a month's worth of work)

We ended the night by me dropping him off at his car and we gave each other a few long hugs (he is taller than me, so I had to get on my toes to hug him...which is a first lol) and I think we're going to go out again on Sunday and yeah, I'm just really excited for it

Well, I went on my first date with a guy ever last night and oh my god, it was amazing

We were suppose to go to a party, but it got cancelled, so we just decided to go see Mission Impossible (and both of us finally got the confidence to hold hands towards the end of the movie) and then he decided to take me out to the dinner and paid for it (which I feel bad about still, since I'm broke and I still haven't gotten paid for a month's worth of work)

We ended the night by me dropping him off at his car and we gave each other a few long hugs (he is taller than me, so I had to get on my toes to hug him...which is a first lol) and I think we're going to go out again on Sunday and yeah, I'm just really excited for it
Awesome dude! :D

What did you think of the movie?

VegiHam

So today in Tesco I caught myself checking out a hot chick. That doesn't usually happen. I think my Kinsey level is dropping...

Meicyn

Gold Member
iOS 9 is amazing. Significant performance boost on my 6+, can't wait for the 6S+ in 9 more days. Mobile GAF loads stupidly fast.

VegiHam

um sweetie... everyone knows ur either gay or straight theres no inbetween :) whites only masc acting discreet just a preference hmu

Well I can't very well hit you up now, can I? I mean clearly if you're correct (which of course you are I totally forgot the rules I'm sorry forgive me) then today proves I'm straight ;)

Guys I'm cured I want the boobs!

RM8

Well I can't very well hit you up now, can I? I mean clearly if you're correct (which of course you are I totally forgot the rules I'm sorry forgive me) then today proves I'm straight ;)

Christian camps hate him!

have you watched any kind of sports game recently? that might have something to do with it

ur gay card will now be revoked, hand it over

VegiHam

Christian camps hate him!
PM me for one weird trick to get rid of those pesky impulses and a list the top eight things you WON'T believe my ex said
have you watched any kind of sports game recently? that might have something to do with it

ur gay card will now be revoked, hand it over
No, but I ate a Pizza the other day. And I went to an aquarium, with Sharks. Can sharks make you straight?

This dude at my work is seriously way too cute. So tall and handsome. I half want to ask if he has a gf. But he doesn't have any interest in me even if he is gay judging by his indifference to me.

Ty4on

So today in Tesco I caught myself checking out a hot chick. That doesn't usually happen. I think my Kinsey level is dropping...
Quick! Post more hot guys!
That's...
This dude at my work is seriously way too cute. So tall and handsome. I half want to ask if he has a gf. But he doesn't have any interest in me even if he is gay judging by his indifference to me.
Ask him if he has a BF and get two answers in one!

Sai-kun

Banned
omg i forgot all about that

hows your game coming along

I was helping make a game for my senior project and it turned out okay! I declined to continue further with the project though, for various reasons.

At the moment I'm working on composing some tunes for a friend of mine who's developing a Pokemon Snap-esque game! Haven't gotten too far with it but hopefully he likes my stuff ~_~

I need to do more composing/producing in general :s

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Never heard of that before? First time I did I cringed.

i just discovered it

I was helping make a game for my senior project and it turned out okay! I declined to continue further with the project though, for various reasons.

At the moment I'm working on composing some tunes for a friend of mine who's developing a Pokemon Snap-esque game! Haven't gotten too far with it but hopefully he likes my stuff ~_~

I need to do more composing/producing in general :s

did you get an A?

whoa. what kind of pictures do you take in the game? are they of animals or architecture or...? is it going to be for iOS or is it just for a school project?

you do! I've liked everything I've heard from you so far tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom