• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazduh

These are the finest cinnamon rolls I've ever made. It's a great recipe.

My-BEST-ever-Cinnamon-Rolls-totally-from-scratch-great-beginnger-recipe-2.jpg

This blog has a lot of great recipes, btw.

Kater

Banned
They look pretty great, Vazduh. As for baked sweets I like blueberry muffins the most.

1pANctX.jpg

I have yet to make those myself though because I'm lazy. :p

VegiHam

They look pretty great, Vazduh. As for baked sweets I like blueberry muffins the most.

You're crazy. Those things are always a disappointment, what's the point of a muffin that aint chocolate?

Vazduh

Co-signed. They're always SO good! And if you ever have the time (and will), make them, they're worth it.

Veeboy

I was consoling myself by repeating to myself that at least Persona 5 would be releasing next summer, but then I realized that's only the Japanese release date. I am dying slowly inside.
I guess it works the other way too, I've never had a wet dream.
Really? Not even during puberty? I remember them being super annoying then.

I'll cosign both of these.
I love cinnamon rolls. They're so good.
Especially Cinabon.
3028787-poster-p-1-3028787bottom-linehow-kat-cole-operates-cinnabon-like-a-tech-startup.jpg
Speaking of wet dreams... :p

Bladenic

I'm not too mad about Persona 5 because there's a ton of great RPGs this year and next year before summer.

But holy shit, 2016 will have a new Persona, new MAINLINE Final Fantasy, and new Dragon Quest (JP only probably). Along with maybe a new Tales too.

Oh, and reading that topic in OT, I'm happy that Victorsaurio escaped when he did

RM8

Karin confirmed for SFV, day zero. Can you believe there's a SFV female that is fully clothed? :p It's such an amazing time to be into fighters. I'm even one of those weirdos who doesn't mind KOF XIV and its dated visuals. Gimme Street Fighter, KOF and Pokkén now. And more MKX and SSB4 content.

DOWN

Banned

Yeah it's like a kind of cute mess idea.

Only available via a donation of $10 or more to the It Gets Better Project

Link to donate and get a bag here.

pack.jpg

Doritos Rainbows are a limited-edition version of its Cool Ranch-flavored tortilla chips to show the chipmaker’s support of the LGBT community. The chips come in shades of green, blue, purple, red, and orange inspired by colors of the Pride flag (or, perhaps, Skittles’ “taste the rainbow” tagline).

You won’t find these fun snacks in stores — you can only snag a bag of Doritos Rainbows if you donate $10 or more to the It Gets Better Project.

One hundred percent of proceeds go to It Gets Better, and Doritos covers the shipping costs.

No word on what Doritos Pope thinks about this.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Because it's basically like a paresthesia. On a very fine level you can be confused about what you're experiencing, but at some point it crosses a threshold and becomes distinct.

You're also not concentrating hard or deliberately creating an image. It's more like your mind is calming down and collecting itself which is conducive to noticing. Usually these sensations are a side effect you're not looking for. When I started meditation it wasn't on my radar at all, I only began to investigate them when I saw that they might be useful. Even when you're working with it deliberately, while whatever you're noticing may be subtle enough in the beginning that it's ambiguous what it is you're noticing, given some time it tends to become distinct, at which point it's clear that you couldn't be 'making it up' because it's as clear as any experience is. In the case of piti-sukha it can actually be more intense than the majority of experiences.

how many years did it take you to learn all that?

Regarding wet dreams, I would always wake up before the ejaculation and realise what was happening so there was never a mess. Is this common?

how many years did it take you to learn all that?

I'd say about three years? A person could learn it a lot sooner, when I started I had no idea what I was doing and I had to unlearn a lot of what I thought about meditation. I was also just consulting meditation manuals, which is no substitute for asking experienced people specific questions about methods and the kinds of experiences I was having. I was also experimenting with a lot of different methods to try to find one that really worked for me, and that sets back your progress in some ways, too. One advantage of taking the scenic route though is I developed enough of an internal understanding that I was able to develop my own system of practice after I got to a certain point, because I had mapped out enough of the terrain in my meandering way so that I knew enough landmarks to navigate around, I could set aside the set path or technique and just rely on my knowledge that I was headed in a particular general direction. And that's what meditation is all about, technique doesn't really matter, the result is what tells you everything you need to know. It can be pretty time consuming to learn that way though, but experimentation (whether on your own or under a teacher) is I think the best way to learn it more thoroughly.

I don't really get the whole "comedy is dead!!!" and "the world is sick, everything is too pc" stuff but I never really cared I about all that tbh, i think im ignorant :lol

I don't really get the whole "comedy is dead!!!" and "the world is sick, everything is too pc" stuff but I never really cared I about all that tbh, i think im ignorant :lol

I can sort of see one argument, like if interest in social consciousness shifts too much (the proverbial swing of the pendulum) then it isn't lasting. People get zealous, wear out the welcome for the idea, and then when the topic comes up again of "why don't we consider people's feelings more" everyone says "we tried that a few years ago and it didn't work". Lasting change seems to only come from moderation, which as human beings seems like the hardest thing in the world. So I could see an argument for people getting too zealous or taking an idea too far.

But on the other hand I feel like everyone that argues that the world is 'too PC' now is an asshole. So who knows, I can sort of see both sides I guess.

Veeboy

I'm not too mad about Persona 5 because there's a ton of great RPGs this year and next year before summer.

But holy shit, 2016 will have a new Persona, new MAINLINE Final Fantasy, and new Dragon Quest (JP only probably). Along with maybe a new Tales too.

Oh, and reading that topic in OT, I'm happy that Victorsaurio escaped when he did
I suppose that is one way to look at it. Plus, in my sorrow over P5 delay I had forgotten that Xenoblade Chronicles X is coming out this year so I guess I'll have something to tide me over until next year when I can play FFXV, KH 2.VIII: FCP, and P5.
No, never.
Huh, well you're not missing much.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
I suppose that is one way to look at it. Plus, in my sorrow over P5 delay I had forgotten that Xenoblade Chronicles X is coming out this year so I guess I'll have something to tide me over until next year when I can play FFXV, KH 2.VIII: FCP, and P5.

Don't forget #FE, too! Two HD Atlus RPGs in one year.

Starting with the end of this year and XCX, it seems like there's about to be a two-year deluge of console JPRGs.

Theandrin

So I'm sure this has been discussed before but I wanna share. I picked up my first prescription of prep today and omg at the price. There is no way I would have been able to afford it without insurance, as my insurance covered almost $1700.

Anyone else here on it? I've been reading into the more common side effects and I've decided that I'm going to take the pill each night before bed so I hopefully don't experience them.

Kater

Banned
Don't forget #FE, too! Two HD Atlus RPGs in one year.

Starting with the end of this year and XCX, it seems like there's about to be a two-year deluge of console JPRGs.
It generally has been a good year for quality games and it looks pretty good in terms of releases in the genres I like.

It generally has been a good year for quality games and it looks pretty good in terms of releases in the genres I like.
2016 is insane. I only bought Bloodborne and Dead or Alive 5 Last Round this year (and Journey digital), but next year I'm already buying:

- Dark Souls III
- Street Fighter V
- Uncharted 4
- Persona 5
- Kingdom Hearts III
- Final Fantasy XV
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
- NieR 2
- Horizon: Zero Dawn

and maybe PlaystationVR depending on the launch stuff.

lay it on me PS4~

tumblr_nbi570fUXr1qhlt4ko1_400.gif

2016 is insane. I only bought Bloodborne and Dead or Alive 5 Last Round this year (and Journey digital), but next year I'm already buying:

- Dark Souls III
- Street Fighter V
- Uncharted 4
- Persona 5
- Kingdom Hearts III
- Final Fantasy XV
- NieR 2

lay it on me PS4~

i hope they make a gay boy version of summer's lesson

B-Dex

- Dark Souls III
- Street Fighter V
- Uncharted 4
- Persona 5
- Kingdom Hearts III
- Final Fantasy XV
- NieR 2

lay it on me PS4~

Is that down in the gif?

So I'm supposed to meet up with a guy tomorrow. This would be the first time in many years I meet up with anyone and I'm very nervous. I wonder if I should just bail (I'm a bit paranoid). I met him on grindr (I just started using the app recently); it's very difficult to meet guys around here otherwise. I'm a bit traumatized though, the last time I went on a date with a guy I met online years ago, I ended with a knife at my throat. I don't know what to do.

DOWN

Banned
So I'm supposed to meet up with a guy tomorrow. This would be the first time in many years I meet up with anyone and I'm very nervous. I wonder if I should just bail (I'm a bit paranoid). I met him on grindr (I just started using the app recently); it's very difficult to meet guys around here otherwise. I'm a bit traumatized though, the last time I went on a date with a guy I met online years ago, I ended with a knife at my throat. I don't know what to do.

Why Grindr over something like OKCupid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom