• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razmos

Too nervous. I'm an introvert and talking to people I don't know well is hard. I'm told I hide that well, but I don't enjoy that feeling and being around people I don't know, whether in a class or a fast food line or wherever makes me really anxious. But then again, I also don't have any particularly wild desires to chase after, so the plain ones are plenty of challenge.
I'm the same really, being around people is pretty challenging for me and stressful, even for something as simple as going to the shop to buy something.

I think i'm improving at it though as time goes on.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Too nervous. I'm an introvert and talking to people I don't know well is hard. I'm told I hide that well, but I don't enjoy that feeling and being around people I don't know, whether in a class or a fast food line or wherever makes me really anxious. But then again, I also don't have any particularly wild desires to chase after, so the plain ones are plenty of challenge.

I thought free spirited meant, like, taking your clothes off in the rain and singing out loud on the subway and things of that nature.

Kaimu

Hey guys! Back from France :p

I'll be posting my IBQ again since I'm still super new.

Your gender? Male

Your sexual orientation? Gay

Where Are You From? Belgium

How Old Are you? 22

Favorite Type of Music? Don't really have a specific type of music? Since I enjoy must music that is out there

Profession or Career interest? Game artist? Not really sure on this yet

Favorite video game(s)? Witcher 3, Driveclub, Mirrors edge, naughty dog games!

What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Drawing, Painting, dancing (randomly) to music

How's everyone doing?

Razmos

Your gender? Male

How Old Are you? 22

Favorite Type of Music? Don't really have a specific type of music? Since I enjoy must music that is out there

What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Drawing, Painting, dancing (randomly) to music

How's everyone doing?
Hi again! did you have a good trip?

You are the same age as me, have the same "anything goes" interest in music and you also don't have idea about your career! I like you already :p

what why

let your spirit out of its cage

let it soar

Pretty sure you can get arrested for that.

I thought free spirited meant, like, taking your clothes off in the rain and singing out loud on the subway and things of that nature.

Why would you want to be naked and wet on the subway?

You started talking to us here and you didn't know any of us.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
RIP Satoru Iwata. :(

I just didn't see this coming at all.

Your gender? Male

How Old Are you? 22

How's everyone doing?

Welcome back, Kaimu. I hope you had a wonderful trip!

Every so often I find myself in my first email account that dates back to 2004. Its a Hotmail account too. I would have been a Sophomore or Junior in college. Lord, i was so stupid back then. Its been quite a trip down memory lane.

RM8

The gifs and pics on that thread are too much :(

Iwata was an adorable, overly-positive dreamer who made some of our lives a bit brighter. I never care about celebrities passing away, to be honest, but I'm legit sad right now.

Rayis

I went to 4chan's /v/ board and they're playing an Eartbound song and there are lots of threads about Iwata with pics of him smiling, I actually teared up ;A;

Symphonia

Banned
Goddamnit, I don't know how to feel. I'm just about to set off for my holiday/vacation in Cornwall, but the news about Iwata has hit me hard. I've always been a Nintendo man, and would watch the Nintendo Direct shows religiously. To say that Iwata shaped Nintendo's future is an understatement. The man truly was a gaming legend, and will be sorely missed by millions. RIP, Iwata.

RM8

He likely had a rough last year of life. We have almost no recent pics of him, the only one I have seen was from Fire Emblem Iwata Asks and he looked way thinner, and looked so much older than just one freaking year ago. We're such fragile creatures :(

Golnei

Even though his medical condition had been public knowledge for a while; I don't think anyone would have expected this to happen so suddenly - the news was so much more shocking coming off the more or less 'business as usual' PR of last month; though it's apparent in hindsight that significant concessions were made around Iwata's health. Regardless, it's a massive loss.

Your gender? Male

How Old Are you? 22

How's everyone doing?

:0

I'm obsessed with France. Really wanna go someday. Did you go sight-seeing? If so, can you post any pics of landmarks, cool places, and stuff?

Also, welcome. :)

Kater

Banned
I know, I've been teary eyed reading some of the comments and seeing some of the artwork people have created. Hitting me hard.

Yeah, there's some really adorable fanart in memory of him.

11048741_10200711475906637_2636745583714910777_n.jpg

2dDvX55.jpg

Kater

Banned
Found this blog post just now on tumblr.

http://jackviolet.tumblr.com/post/97836785443/so-as-a-reaction-to-the-recently-passed-anti-gay

tumblr_nc36gn8HAs1rgcyvso7_400.jpg

tumblr_nc36gn8HAs1rgcyvso8_500.jpg

tumblr_nc36gn8HAs1rgcyvso4_400.jpg

my fancy.

So as a reaction to the recently passed anti-gay laws, Russian gay rights activists have taken various Soviet propaganda posters and adapted them into pride posters instead.

Mostly they did this just by putting rainbow flags everywhere.

But I gotta say, a lot of the original Soviet propaganda posters were pretty damn gay already.

These are unedited Sino-Soviet propaganda posters. With their insistent and repetitive slogans of “Always together!” and “Friends forever!” and the aggressive hand-holding and hugging, I gotta say the Russian and Chinese guys in these posters seem like quite the committed couple.

They have kids and everything! Lookit their little blended family.

They love working together, relaxing together, and reading the works of Lenin to each other. On weekends they garden in their matching overalls.

Rainbow flags would almost be superfluous.
(Source)

Lots of irony.

I just realized that Sense8 has a very diverse cast, but no main character that could be described as average or below-average in attractiveness.

Razmos

I just realized that Sense8 has a very diverse cast, but no main character that could be described as average or below-average in attractiveness.
Indeed, they are all pretty damn beautiful. If I had to choose one that was the least attractive I'd probably say Will.

red13th

Lito is my favourite too. <3
I love the scene in the last episode when he
meets Will and Will says "do I know you?", "yeah we had sex"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom