• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOWN

Banned
Gonna eat my extra slice from Sbarro tonight and read my disastrous delicious thread

can't cook won't cook

Bladenic

I thought it would be pretty harmless and that there would be some people who love it like I do and some who don't.

tbh with those eating habits you better find a man who loves your personality cuz them looks won't last much longer

DOWN

Banned
tbh with those eating habits you better find a man who loves your personality cuz them looks won't last much longer
Guys I love fast food but I only get it 2-3 times a week. I have indeed been taught what healthy eating habits are and practice it to the best of my lazy ability.

Bladenic

Guys I love fast food but I only get it 2-3 times a week. I have indeed been taught what healthy eating habits are and practice it to the best of my lazy ability.

But I thought in that thread you said you get Mcdonalds and Wendy's daily. Girl I'm the same way right now, I know I need to eat better but shit's convenient despite knowing I'm ruining myself (and I am fat as shit currently).

Sai-kun

Banned

EIPgd5d.gif

Either pre-cooked grilled chicken or deli sliced chicken

What kind of deli? The already packaged or actual deli counter cut because those prepackaged crap is as thin as paper.

But I thought in that thread you said you get Mcdonalds and Wendy's daily. Girl I'm the same way right now, I know I need to eat better but shit's convenient despite knowing I'm ruining myself (and I am fat as shit currently).

And your wallet too in the long run.

DOWN

Banned
I've snuck in drinks and such more in the past so maybe that's what I meant but the average is 2-3 visits per week
What kind of deli? The already packaged or actual deli counter cut because those prepackaged crap is as thin as paper.

And your wallet too in the long run.
Actual deli. I find the pre-packaged slimy and gross usually

DOWN

Banned
How much of your income goes towards your food budget? (Or is that too personal of a question?) I'm way too stingy.
Not sure tbh. my dad budgets that since I'm in school and has never told me I hit the limit on food. They aren't wealthy so I'd like to think that means I'm reasonable.

why no turkey, roast beast, or ham
turkey costs more and I like how one of the chicken varieties is seasoned. I eat all those when I'm at my parents place though since they buy everything but chicken.

Tomita

Your gender?
questioning ):

Your sexual orientation?
bi/pan/whatever

Where Are You From?
Seattle area

Where Do You Live?
See above

How Old Are you?

Favorite Type of Music?
70s and 80s music. Folk, new wave, rock... I like cheesy shit and stuff that really moves me. I appreciate newer music too.

Profession or Career interest?
MET

Favorite video game(s)?
Link's Awakening

What are your hobbies (other than gaming)?
Writing, films, music, comics

I just watched a show with a really intense pregnancy/birthing scene and...ugh. Last time I checked this place it seemed like 90% of you non-cis fellas were trans ladies but... never been comfortable with pregnancy shit and now I'm just really bleh.

Show was
__Sense 8__
and
ugh Nomi why </3

But I think I'll go watch some Marina vids to try and cheer up </3

Rayis

Y'all should do what I do and just starve yourself until you feel you've lost enough weight

not serious, I actually I don't do this............that much

Tomita

84a4d0209f3e2c63431eaa49d5026081.960x960x1.jpg

(she looks so gorgeous in this photo)

Oh my, that photo, yes....

Froot actually bores the hell out of me. Do I have to turn my Marina fan club card in now? :V buuuut I actually like "Blue" and...holy fuck, retro amusement park? Sign me the fuck up.

Welcome! Turn that frown upside down! ^__^

I wish I could be cis and not be questioning in the first place. And I'd rather just be genderqueer and learn to deal with what I hate about my body instead of being "full on" trans... Ugh. Like, ya'll that actually go through with all that entails with being transgender / transsexual are brave as hell but I can't do it.

My only friend just goes "I'm sorry" so I'll post here instead and try not to be so upset about stuff. (Really I wanna join in on the fun, this thread is just usually on page 100+ when I look at it, heh)

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I like cooking. What I don't like is food shopping. I don't have a car, so it takes a long time to get every ingredient I need. If I just want a sprig of mint, I need to buy a whole pack, use a fraction of it, and then squirrel the rest away until it wilts and I toss it. I can't always get boneless thighs with skin on. It's either skinned whole thighs or boneless, skinless thighs. Oh, and, I don't have $500 dutch oven or 6 matching 2-inch ramekins. Fuck you Ina Garten.

Don't get me started on getting fresh fish.

I might try out one of those online services that deliver grocery to your door measured out precisely for a given recipe.

halfbeast

Banned
had some time to process my last event. I was so hung up on the whole not-freaking-out-business I couldn't really focus what a disaster that date was. after his little bitch monologue he started whining about his life. as if that wasn't enough, he made some racist comments here and there. what a night!

he hasn't called yet, even though he was so eager to meet me the day after.

no more sober dates for me!

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I wish I could be cis and not be questioning in the first place. And I'd rather just be genderqueer and learn to deal with what I hate about my body instead of being "full on" trans... Ugh. Like, ya'll that actually go through with all that entails with being transgender / transsexual are brave as hell but I can't do it.

My only friend just goes "I'm sorry" so I'll post here instead and try not to be so upset about stuff. (Really I wanna join in on the fun, this thread is just usually on page 100+ when I look at it, heh)

You're always welcome here, of course, but have you checked out the trans thread? http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=388670&page=105

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Conversations with Facebook guy have continued. We finally addressed what the future might look like, which brought up all kinds of personal issues that could prove to be hurdles. After receiving his honest, detailed message about his problems and wants, I reciprocated and provided what I saw as my own barriers and desires. I now wait for his response, which should determine what our future looks like. I'm not optimistic, but we'll see. At the very least, I've gotten to know someone surprisingly well surprisingly quickly, and I hope there is a friendship that results from this.

You're always welcome here, of course, but have you checked out the trans thread? http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=388670&page=105

Tomita, I agree with RatskyWatsky. Please stick around here because it's fun(!), but the trans thread might be a good place to ask questions you may have.

had some time to process my last event. I was so hung up on the whole not-freaking-out-business I couldn't really focus what a disaster that date was. after his little bitch monologue he started whining about his life. as if that wasn't enough, he made some racist comments here and there. what a night!

he hasn't called yet, even though he was so eager to meet me the day after.

no more sober dates for me!

That sounds like a pretty terrible date. However, it seems like not being sober would only make it more bearable, rather than actually improve the date's quality. I hope you have some better dates in the future where you don't feel like you *need* to be using some substance(s).

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Conversations with Facebook guy have continued. We finally addressed what the future might look like, which brought up all kinds of personal issues that could prove to be hurdles. After receiving his honest, detailed message about his problems and wants, I reciprocated and provided what I saw as my own barriers and desires. I now wait for his response, which should determine what our future looks like. I'm not optimistic, but we'll see. At the very least, I've gotten to know someone surprisingly well surprisingly quickly, and I hope there is a friendship that results from this.

I hope it works out for you <3

Weird stuff must have gone down at work today. I started roughly 3 weeks ago. A week ago the department manager comes to me and says there may actually be an opening in a different department, and that he thinks I can fill it because of my skills/degree/background (current position I'm in doesn't require experience or a degree, the new one requires a science degree and 3 years lab experience).

Today I met with someone from that department so they could show me around the new area I'd potentially be working in. That was at around 1:00pm. I was showed around for an hour or so. At 1:34pm one of the guys in the department I currently work at was no longer employed. Meaning he either quit or was fired. That guy had been there two years, and he didn't seem like he was on the verge of quitting. I didn't know of this until I got home and checked my work email.

On my way back from being shown around, one of the girls from my current department jokingly said "traitor" and I said "yeah I know". She then pulled me aside for a second and said she used to work for the department I may switch into, that I should take the new position, and not to feel guilty about doing it.

Now I'm kind of wondering why that dude in paragraph 2 got fired. In my head I'm imaging that he got fucking pissed that I've been here like under 3 weeks and am getting pseudo "promoted' by being able to take a higher paying position. He maybe outraged and then quit or got fired for being a baby. But nobody else in the lab when I got back at 2:00 really seemed to know or say anything. There wasn't any gossip or awkwardness. So I've no clue. But something went down, and I'm going to keep my ear open at the water cooler tomorrow. I don't think I'm going to be the one to ask though.

Bladenic

Damn, books are expensive. Gonna have to return one I bought cuz it's 10 bucks cheaper on Amazon. Don't worry Aziz Ansari, I will still eventually buy Modern Romance, just for a lot cheaper on Amazon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom