• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOWN

Banned
Haha that's very cute of you two. But more so than that, I find this amusing cause you seemingly bleed McDonalds, and this looks like the ultimate betrayal for you.
That's what makes it so inspiring. Very few people would be brave enough to abandon their closest, most passionate beliefs - including the ideology that has shaped their entire life - for the sake of another, no matter how close. This should serve as an example to us all.
The things I do for some snogging
since i've been doing pretty good in school i got myself donkey kong country returns 3d just to have something that's not a JRPG on the 3DS. Nintendo is eating my money lol, buying a 3DS has been an excellent decision so far.
This is cute haha
Congrats you and your new bf Down!! enjoy betraying mcdonalds together
Thanks!
lol

I meant as in boyfriend and boyfriend.
Yes boyfriends lol
Damn. I'm not in the mood to argue. You're right about everything. Nicely stated.

I have never seen Game of Thrones, but I have wanted to start watching it recently. Well, until everyone said it was garbage when it won all those awards. Eh.

Also, thanks for the spoilers.
If it's any comfort, that's probably one of the mildest spoilers at this point in the show's history as it is from early in the show (season 1).
tumblr_inline_mq3sb0AowK1qz4rgp.gif

I have never seen Game of Thrones, but I have wanted to start watching it recently. Well, until everyone said it was garbage when it won all those awards. Eh.

Also, thanks for the spoilers.

Read the books, watch the first four seasons, pretend the fifth didn't happen, and hope the sixth is decent.

Bladenic

God bless him for that one thing, at least. When I become a famous published author you all can thank the new and improved G.I. Bill for putting me through j school or whatever.

She also kinda went in on Bernie when it came to gun control. That has become a huge issue and his opposition to it in the past is disconcerting; she attacked him on policy and he fumbled the response.

That said, the debate was largely a pretty mature discussion between the two of them with interjections from Hot O'Malley, a confused Republican, and a personified cartoon turtle; compared to the Republican carnival show it was completely refreshing imo.

Speaking of Martin O'Malley and the top of the page, I'm almost disappointed at you all for failing to immediately objectify that silver fox of a presidential candidate in the way the rest of the internet did once they realized he existed four hours ago.

Oh I definitely objectified him. He's hot AF

I am a Clinton supporter, I thought she looked very weak on her wall street answers, and she used the fact that she's a woman to dodge a few things I feel she could have answered better.

Sanders had the best stance on education, no question, and I would be extremely comfortable with voting for him.

I loved Clinton's answer on guns, I don't care how idealistic it is, something has to change.

Flip flopping also came up in the debate thread more than once, but it was clear that was something everyone on that stage had done, It's just a political reality imo.

Kater

Banned
The doctor was really full which impressed me at the hour I went since it was nearly 8pm. I ended up going back home cause there was no parking in there. I'll have to get up really early and hope the doctor gets there early. Free health care kinda sucks but since I dont have a job what else can I do?
2adda58a08.gif
Hope you could get into the doc's office today and get yourself checked!

Thanks! Now that you mention it, I realize I often go for some side eye or winking angle lol

but I've done a couple from the front and found this one posted around last Christmas so #ThrowbackThursday
it isn't thursday whatever
16297748091_7e52699cd5_n.jpg
That's a handsome face! o:

Speaking of Martin O'Malley and the top of the page, I'm almost disappointed at you all for failing to immediately objectify that silver fox of a presidential candidate in the way the rest of the internet did once they realized he existed four hours ago.
He's trying to buy himself some votes with his nice bod, I see. ;)

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Hope you could get into the doc's office today and get yourself checked!
Luckily I woke up extremely better with no need to go to the doctor. The throat was still hurting but I was able to eat breakfast. Fast forward a few hours and now I simply feel a bit uncomfortable while swallowing so its definitely going away.

Kevyt

The things I do for some snogging

This is cute haha

Thanks!

Yes boyfriends lol

If it's any comfort, that's probably one of the mildest spoilers at this point in the show's history as it is from early in the show (season 1).
tumblr_inline_mq3sb0AowK1qz4rgp.gif

Congrats on the boyfriend!!

My boyfriend does drag sometimes and he's pretty popular locally in Austin (in the downtown/4th St. scene anyway), but I hadn't gotten to see him do it yet until last night. He performed a Marina and the Diamonds number and my first time seeing him was when he was on stage. I was SO FREAKING HAPPY, my friends and I were flipping out. After the performance he met up with us, and I was just grabbing everything. I think I juggle between finding drag queens really sexy (the polished/pretty ones anyway) and kinda wanting to do drag myself, but whatever it is, I'm glad last night brought us even closer. lol

Dany

Banned
My boyfriend does drag sometimes and he's pretty popular locally in Austin (in the downtown/4th St. scene anyway), but I hadn't gotten to see him do it yet until last night. He performed a Marina and the Diamonds number and my first time seeing him was when he was on stage. I was SO FREAKING HAPPY, my friends and I were flipping out. After the performance he met up with us, and I was just grabbing everything. I think I juggle between finding drag queens really sexy (the polished/pretty ones anyway) and kinda wanting to do drag myself, but whatever it is, I'm glad last night brought us even closer. lol

That's great! Must of been a cute time

Kater

Banned
tumblr_inline_nw6pswygni1rpczgn_500.gif

Only a week remains. The wait is almost over!

Luckily I woke up extremely better with no need to go to the doctor. The throat was still hurting but I was able to eat breakfast. Fast forward a few hours and now I simply feel a bit uncomfortable while swallowing so its definitely going away.
Glad you are feeling better again. Hope you recover entirely pretty soon. Take it easy. :)

RM8

American presidential candidates are so old this time, I hadn't realized Clinton and Trump are almost the same age.

Razmos

I have my first job interview in years tomorrow. It's for a government job, the fact that I was successful in the first 2 stages of the application process is amazing to me. Pretty damn terrified to be honest. Apparently it is a panel of 2 to 3 people as well which is not like any interview I've had before :/

Also I went to the gym today for the first time in a couple of months, I got back into it easier than I was expecting to. I also used the showers there for the first time (despite my nudes I'm actually pretty shy in person :p)

Rayis

You should totally do drag with him and be the next drag power couple, Alaska and Sharon ain't got nothing on y'all.

berzeli

Banned
This. The show is pretty good until Season 4 though. Also, when you've read all the books, check out Season 5's Hardhome episode.

Huh, you not recommending the show surprise me greatly because you know:
Will_Tudor_01_01.jpg

Reasons.

Also if I were to give an actual answer regarding the books; they're not that good really. I mean sure they're well written if you compare it to dreck like Twilight or The Da Vinci Code, but they're not exactly great literature. So if you start with the books and don't like them, try the show (and vice versa), I personally find the show better paced and more entertaining (bar the last season).

Delio

Yikes at those Davey Wavey comments about monogamy. You can love and share open relationships without pushing monogamy off a cliff.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Yikes at those Davey Wavey comments about monogamy. You can love and share open relationships without pushing monogamy off a cliff.

I was thinking about talking about it but then again I disagree with multiple things he says and he comes out douchey if you are not on his side.

Delio

I was thinking about talking about it but then again I disagree with multiple things he says and he comes out douchey if you are not on his side.

Yeah I end up always disagreeing with him. It's not that I hate open relationships but the way he comes off is just ugh.

There was your first mistake. Watched five minutes of that idiot before I turned away.

edit: Wait a minute...Davey Wavey...Ratsky Watsky....?

Have they ever been seen together in the same room at the same time?

just kidding Rats. I'd never call you an idiot :)

I was thinking about this earlier too. I really do think that open relationships and Monogamy can coexist and that one doesn't have to replace the other. A lot of people don't want to have lots of sex. There's also people that just prefer settling down with someone.Of course, there's people that like sex and don't like the concept of settling down with just one person. You don't have to be an asswipe and push down on people who like monogamy, that's just stupid. I hate D*vey W*vey anyway so

VegiHam

Well, was dancing with a fit lad tonight, but it turns out he was just trying to help me get with my housemates. Thought I'd pulled and all.

Anyone else ever had straight guys in a club decide they're going to 'help' you seduce girls you're with; except the girls are just friends you're not interested in? Entertaining but annoying.

mantidor

You made me google Davey Wavey, that is rude :p

Not surprised given his other videos to be honest, It's so condescending how he feels sorry for monogamous people, I kind of have to feel sad for him, this goes back to those tweets and our hypersexualized environments, some people cannot conceive monogamy at all, the comparison between sex and a disney park ride just says everything to be honest.

I always wonder how old age will hit these guys, if their relationships can really endure such superficiality, I don't think we have enough data as of now to be honest, maybe in a couple of decades.

Alrus

Why do a lot of people associate monogamy with not having a lot of sex? I never understood that mindset. It's not even a LGBT thing. Plenty of straight people have it too. (the whole "I'm married now so I guess my sex life is over" thing)

Delio

I was thinking about this earlier too. I really do think that open relationships and Monogamy can coexist and that one doesn't have to replace the other. A lot of people don't want to have lots of sex. There's also people that just prefer settling down with someone.Of course, there's people that like sex and don't like the concept of settling down with just one person. You don't have to be an asswipe and push down on people who like monogamy, that's just stupid. I hate D*vey W*vey anyway so

You made me google Davey Wavey, that is rude :p

Not surprised given his other videos to be honest, It's so condescending how he feels sorry for monogamous people, I kind of have to feel sad for him, this goes back to those tweets and our hypersexualized environments, some people cannot conceive monogamy at all, the comparison between sex and a disney park ride just says everything to be honest.

I always wonder how old age will hit these guys, if their relationships can really endure such superficiality, I don't think we have enough data as of now to be honest, maybe in a couple of decades.

Yeah it's really condescending the way he talks about it and no one will REALLY call him out cause he is in that gay protected youtuber bubble. I also feel like he just says stuff to stay relevant within the community.

3phemeral

Well, was dancing with a fit lad tonight, but it turns out he was just trying to help me get with my housemates. Thought I'd pulled and all.

Anyone else ever had straight guys in a club decide they're going to 'help' you seduce girls you're with; except the girls are just friends you're not interested in? Entertaining but annoying.
Can't say that's ever happened but once in high school, a girl asked me to stand against a locker door at a precise angle and to not move while she hovered over me. A few seconds later, her very angry girlfriend barged out of the classroom in front of me, fists raised, ready to beat me down. She was immediately blocked by her girlfriend and I couldn't help but laugh because the concept of making your lover jealously angry like that seemed so bizarre to me.

I can't stand the way guys are responding in this Miley thread in OT. It's like guys think they can make gross comments about her because they think she's slutty.

Of course their comments have nothing to do with the quality of her music, which her latest album is actually one of the best pop albums of 2015, but they just jump to generalizations because her name is Miley Cyrus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom