• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.
5zoWJa3l.jpg

Dranking with my faves

#kweens

DOWN

Banned
But for real, "Blank Space" definitely catchier than "Style" and is 2014 catchiest of the year. y'all tried to act like charts don't mean anything but they sure do when you are comparing consecutive singles from one huge artist and one of them does worse than its predecessor

Someone remind me what song was catchier in 2014 than Blank Space if such a thing exists? You're disqualified from responding if you use Spotify, obviously
bitter

taylor%2Bswift%2Bblank%2Bspace%2Bmusic%2Bvideo%2B1.gif

But for real, "Blank Space" definitely catchier than "Style" and is 2014 catchiest of the year. y'all tried to act like charts don't mean anything but they sure do when you are comparing consecutive singles from one huge artist and one of them does worse than its predecessor

Bye. Style and Clean are all that are redeeming Taydolf Switler for me.

-listens to Style out of spite-

Speaking from a slightly inebirated gay male perspective, I don't find anything wrong with this at all.

I generally invoke stereotypes for laughs and such and I don't see any real problem with it. It only becomes a problem when you're judging someone before meeting them based on stereotypes. If he's actively invoking these and trying to get a rise out of you, there's nothing wrong with laughing about it.

Thanks, it helps a lot! For the record, I'm just not that used to social interaction so my behavior sometimes feels off to the situations I'm involved in, if that makes sense.

Kater

Banned
Anyway, if you read all this, thanks for reading. Just wanted to get it off my chest and this feels like a safe space. If not, I still love you. <3
That's one way to discover part of your sexuality. o: And glad you can accept yourself!

Symphonia

Banned
You think you can take him, or would you just take the beating?
In a way, I feel like I should just take the beating, as I'm part of their [potential] split, but, on the flip side, I have my pride to think about. It's not going to look too good if I just let him rain punches down on me. I'll give him the first punch for free. If I ain't out cold, well, he's shit outta luck.

Symphonia

Banned
What an interesting life you have, Biforce.

Kind of wish I had as much stuff going on as you do mate, it'd be like being in corrie or something. I totally couldn't handle it though.
I got in this situation by being a dick.

Don't be that guy, guys.

Did you sleep with her Biforce?
All but. We've had a thing for each other for ages, have sexted, swapped nudes, etc. He found the texts from me. Given the girl and I's past relationship, he has every reason to hate me.

Symphonia

Banned
Yikes, emotional cheating is even worse. Why didn't she just end it with him? I don't get people like that.
They've had problems for ages. I'm not going to go in to too much detail, but they both have themselves to blame for their crumbling relationship. Her and I knew each other before he came along. We grew apart. Now we're talking again and all the feelings are back.

Blood Diamonds went to Mexico for shady dental work. This explains some things.
hey that's rude :( the dude's office is beautiful and it smells nice and its cold and is really nicely decorated. Also the dentist is good at his job and he's funny. I've never gone to the dentist in the US lol

Masamuna

I really need to clean my computer area so I can get back to painting digitally. I just replaced a couple of markers in my kit and i'm already needing to order more! Although drawing on the bed is comfy.

Hears a little something I did yesterday in between commissions. I need to buy stock in prismacolor :'(

DOWN

Banned
I finally remembered to finish watching the Democratic presidential debate and I think Hillary sounded the most electable from that group honestly. Sanders has a great attitude but he sounds really unrealistic. The "you're promising a golden goose" line from the SNL debate parody was pretty accurate. He gets into the high school class president rhetoric saying nice revolutionary things that don't sound like he actually knows management hurdles. I want to hear more specifics from Hillary and Sanders and forget the rest on that stage lol.

Tan With U featuring Katya and Trixie Mattel. The Man in the speedo is miles moody.

Link

CAgrr4wVIAEqskd.jpg

Goddamn Miles.

It's one thing to be obscenely hot, but the fact that he's also nice in person is ridiculous. I can't with the flawlessness.

Man, the Peaches show was so crazy last night. Probably her best live performance yet, she was on point.

https://www.facebook.com/kitchenmotors/videos/10207223519682941/
https://www.facebook.com/kitchenmotors/videos/10207223459161428/

:O

Looks incredible. Was all it Rub only, or did she do some of her older tracks too? Also who were the opening acts? Hope you had fun!

She liked my fanart today, and I basically died.

G
Looks incredible. Was all it Rub only, or did she do some of her older tracks too? Also who were the opening acts? Hope you had fun!

She liked my fanart today, and I basically died.

It was a good mix of Rub with many older tracks. She played songs back to back and had 2 encores! This was the setlist.

Rub
Operate
Vaginoplasty
Talk to Me
Mommy Complex
Lovertits
Pickles
I Feel Cream
How You Like My Cut
Burst!
Boys Wanna Be Her
Dick in the Air
Fuck the Pain Away
Encore:
Dumb Fuck
AA XXX
Encore 2:
Light in Places

Also, that's awesome she liked your art. I got to meet her last night and she signed my vinyl.

It was a good mix of Rub with many older tracks. She played songs back to back and had 2 encores! This was the setlist.

Also, that's awesome she liked your art. I got to meet her last night and she signed my vinyl.

Fuuuu that's a great set. Mommy Complex live must have slayed.

Also, the signed vinyl looks like all kinds of sex. That's an amazing addition to any collection.

What'd you text him and how often?

I mean, we spoke for a few days over Tinder, then we exchanged our numbers (he actually wanted my FB, but I keep it for people I actually know irl). We talked about our favourite movies until it was like 2 o'clock, so we told each other goodnight.

I sent him a random text the day after, he answered. Then I sent another one and I never got a response.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Honest question for LGBTQIAgaf: what does "intersex" mean? At first I thought bisexual but that's the B in LGBT so I'm at a loss.

ZombiePlatypus has you covered.

Some more info: people can be born with more than one set of sex traits (of varying levels of development). In some (most?) cases, a decision is made by the doctor and maybe the parents to perform surgery to essentially assign the child a sex while they are very young; I believe this would happen right after birth but I may be wrong. For those in this situation, some people find out they're intersex quite late in life because of this. I think others never know.

Statistics vary wildly on how many people are born to some degree as intersex (not 100% male or 100% female), but if you look up numbers, I think most people would be surprised by the frequency at which it occurs.

It can be things that don't show any genital differences too. It is a whole super wide range of differences from male or female that are grouped together.

"In humans, biological sex is determined by five factors present at birth:[15]

the number and type of sex chromosomes;
the type of gonads—ovaries or testicles;
the sex hormones;
the internal reproductive anatomy (such as the uterus in females); and
the external genitalia.

People whose five characteristics are not either all typically male or all typically female at birth are intersex.[16]

Intersex traits are not always apparent at birth; some babies may be born with ambiguous genitals, while others may have ambiguous internal organs (testes and ovaries). Others will not become aware that they are intersex—unless they receive genetic testing—because it does not manifest in their phenotype."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intersex

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
So, an HIV vaccine is entering Phase 1 testing... My fingers are crossed that this testing is successful and that a decade from now it's being widely administered. It could help a lot of people.

I mean, we spoke for a few days over Tinder, then we exchanged our numbers (he actually wanted my FB, but I keep it for people I actually know irl). We talked about our favourite movies until it was like 2 o'clock, so we told each other goodnight.

I sent him a random text the day after, he answered. Then I sent another one and I never got a response.

People can be awfully fickle. One minute they're into you. The next, they're completely cold.

true Gek

Hi GAF! It's the first time that I post here but I read you very often! So, let's start with the presentation!

Your gender: man
Your sexual orientation: gay
Where Are You From: Italy (northeast, near Venice)
Where Do You Live:unfortunately Italy
How Old Are you: 26
Favorite Type of Music: pop, rock, alternative, electronic
Profession or Career interest: videogame editor, student - master degree in computer science
Favorite video game(s): Metroid, Bayonetta, Silent Hill <3
What are your hobbies (other than gaming): writing, music, telefilm, film, trekking

Bonus: here my face! Nice to meet you!

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Hi GAF! It's the first time that I post here but I read you very often! So, let's start with the presentation!

Profession or Career interest: videogame editor, student - master degree in computer science
What are your hobbies (other than gaming): writing, music, telefilm, film, trekking

http://i.imgur.com/Jd4Glhn.jpg[/[/QUOTE]
Welcome to the thread. Hope you enjoy the community. :$

You look pretty good by the way. ;)

3phemeral

Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom