• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was blind to the beautiful:

Lighter

from Miley Cyrus & Her Dead Petz so thanks PopGAF

because Miley Cyrus is the biggest distraction there is from Miley Cyrus's talents.

I agree, the whole album is amazing tbh

Twinkle Song
Fweaky
Karen Don't Be Sad

Excellent album

Get into Miley.
Best pop album of 2015 for me. Going to see her perform the album live in less than a month, cannot wait.

Also, the QUEEN Susanne Sundfor put out a video for Accelerate.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bd4jT4zcdHg

DOWN

Banned
I agree, the whole album is amazing tbh

Twinkle Song
Fweaky
Karen Don't Be Sad

Excellent album

Get into Miley.
Best pop album of 2015 for me. Going to see her perform the album live in less than a month, cannot wait.

Twinkle Song blew me away. I'm feeling this album.

Photoshop(TM)(R)(C) ��

how to photoshop a watermelon into someone's limb

Even if it's being done as a joke, I find it to be in poor taste - it doesn't matter how good someone looks in it, you'll always be perpetuating Hollywood's anti-white agenda if you try to erase one of the rare instances of positive white representation in mainstream media.

BZ444jY.gif

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member

Yeah, his arm is crazy and one of the first things I noticed. The upper arm is oddly huge, and then the forearm has tons of ridges. Is it possible that it's unedited?

I'm super excited.

Tried on my Halloween costume today, going as Star Lord. I can't wait for the parties on Friday and then handing out candy on Saturday!

Wow, this looks fantastic. You're rocking it. SexyGAF strikes again.

Idk if I can relate to a brown Star Lord.

Even if it's being done as a joke, I find it to be in poor taste - it doesn't matter how good someone looks in it, you'll always be perpetuating Hollywood's anti-white agenda if you try to erase one of the rare instances of positive white representation in mainstream media.

These are hilarious.

DOWN

Banned
You should do the hamburglar.

You'd look really hot in that outfit.

It could also lead to some role play with your bf. Do it!!! He'll appreciate it. :p

He brought me breakfast in bed this morning afternoon when I woke up and it was a 20 pc McNuggets meal <3

The only song I like from Miley Cyrus and whatever is Cyrus Skies. I've always wondered if the guys who produced the song have something similar to it but I'm too lazy to go around and look lol

KNT-Zero

I need to vent guys, and it's heavy. I probably shouldn't, given my record, but here goes.

I'm a mess. I messed up an awesome relationship. He moved on, fast. I reacted badly (I have been called names because of it). He didn't even want to work things out anymore. Worse is the fact that we did see each other during a friends birthday and he didn't even look at me during that. Then Demi Lovato releases this song now, because of course this shit happens now.

I ended up in an unfulfilling job in another city. I got depression (what a surprise). I've dealt with therapy and hypnotherapy to get this shit sorted, but its not going away. Everything reminds me of him. Everything is fucking connected. Every morning I feel like I have no motivation to go on. My mind keeps telling me "Why bother? You already fucked up something awesome. It's best if you don't even try anymore." I try everything to keep my self-esteem up, but I don't see it working. Gym, meeting up with friends, dating other people. No dice.

I'm hopeless right now, to the point that I don't see a light at the end of the tunnel...probably doesn't even matter cause I'm just a sociopath. Someone who doesn't feel shit and never will.

Well, boom.

Feel free to comment.

PS: Also, in the spirit of contributing to the thread: Wow that's some change on Sanjaya...

DOWN

Banned
I need to vent guys, and it's heavy. I probably shouldn't, given my record, but here goes.

I'm a mess. I messed up an awesome relationship. He moved on, fast. I reacted badly (I have been called names because of it). He didn't even want to work things out anymore. Worse is the fact that we did see each other during a friends birthday and he didn't even look at me during that. Then Demi Lovato releases this song now, because of course this shit happens now.

I ended up in an unfulfilling job in another city. I got depression (what a surprise). I've dealt with therapy and hypnotherapy to get this shit sorted, but its not going away. Everything reminds me of him. Everything is fucking connected. Every morning I feel like I have no motivation to go on. My mind keeps telling me "Why bother? You already fucked up something awesome. It's best if you don't even try anymore." I try everything to keep my self-esteem up, but I don't see it working. Gym, meeting up with friends, dating other people. No dice.

I'm hopeless right now, to the point that I don't see a light at the end of the tunnel...probably doesn't even matter cause I'm just a sociopath. Someone who doesn't feel shit and never will.

Well, boom.

Feel free to comment.

PS: Also, in the spirit of contributing to the thread: Wow that's some change on Sanjaya...
I don't know your record. How long ago did the split happen? What kind of therapy did you try besides hypno? You'll move forward at some point but it's okay to know you are in a hard part and to tell us about it.

3phemeral

Thanks for the Fallout impressions. I've played about 6 hours of Fallout 3, and while the environment so far is definitely bland, I'm enjoying the game and really haven't stopped playing since I exited the module. I think a good marker for a whether I like a game is if I'd replay an entire underground sewage section after a CTD without saving and the answer is: yes, yes I would.

I do hope the environment becomes more interesting, though. Poor Sheriff Simms. I swear, I was only doing it to save your town!

I'm going as The Bearded Lady this year, though it's just an excuse to get in drag while keeping my beard. I'm planning to be a slightly more sexualized version of the archetype though. Less Kathy Bates, more Conchita Wurst..

The only song I like from Miley Cyrus and whatever is Cyrus Skies. I've always wondered if the guys who produced the song have something similar to it but I'm too lazy to go around and look lol

Listen to their album Yoshimi Battles The Pink Robots. The production is very similar to Dead Petz, which is why I love it so much. That along with The Soft Bulletin are their best albums.

KNT-Zero

I don't know your record. How long ago did the split happen? What kind of therapy did you try besides hypno? You'll move forward at some point but it's okay to know you are in a hard part and to tell us about it.

Split was 3 months ago. We saw each other around a month ago. Saw a psychologist about it, didn't do much. She got sick with an infection so we had to stop the sessions, then I tried hypnotherapy. Only one session though, and it was mostly to change my way of thinking, but the scar is still there.

I don't mean to tone down the flow of the thread by talking about something so shitty... I already feel how my friends are bored with the topic, but I really can't get this out of my head. I feel like I'm a fucking monster...

Bladenic

Split was 3 months ago. We saw each other around a month ago. Saw a psychologist about it, didn't do much. She got sick with an infection so we had to stop the sessions, then I tried hypnotherapy. Only one session though, and it was mostly to change my way of thinking, but the scar is still there.

I don't mean to tone down the flow of the thread by talking about something so shitty... I already feel how my friends are bored with the topic, but I really can't get this out of my head. I feel like I'm a fucking monster...

Sorry for calling you a sociopath, hopefully you get through this.

3phemeral

We all make mistakes. I've done and said thing I've regretted even years later, but you just have to understand that we do have these experiences and grow from them. No one is perfect and we may lose friends because of it. All we can do is put our best foot forward, but we can't always do that if we lack the experience to operate under conditions that we may not necessarily be familiar with.

If he's happy with his new guy, don't interfere with that if you have even the slightest of ulterior motives. It's not healthy. Widen your perspective and accept that there's a huge world of people out there you have yet to meet or fall in love with.

[Edit]

Also, new page, new dudes. I'm in a coffee shop so I can't post much:

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member

Well, boom.

Feel free to comment.

As far as I can tell, you've built up this situation to be more and more, such that there are now layers of stress built upon the original source. Is there any way you can defuse it a bit? Step out of the cloud of dust surrounding the situation and reset your sense of self? You seem stuck in the "big picture." Perhaps try setting very small goals for yourself and focus on those. It seems like you need to heal a bit, and trying to resume life as normal is just ignoring the problem. Have you allowed yourself (not simply done it and resented your body for it, but actually given yourself permission to do so) to grieve?

You mention a couple labels throughout your posts ("sociopath," "monster"). Perhaps one thing to do is try to not to categorize yourself or your behavior. It seems like concern over how you appear and who you are (to others and to yourself) is compounding your worries.

I also suggest journaling how you feel and what you've done each day. Write letters to yourself.

Like 3phemeral said, we all make mistakes. Eventually, I hope you can find forgiveness and peace. I think you'll get there.

DOWN

Banned

This song hits an incredible high point and it blew me away. Listened to it like 5 times since posted and then watched the SNL performance she ended in tears.
Get into Miley.

A little envious that you are going to see stuff from this album live now that I'm getting hooked but also excited to hear about it

DOWN

Banned

I would try a psychiatrist and one that you can stick with. It can take time for the right help to click.

KNT-Zero

Sorry for calling you a sociopath, hopefully you get through this.

No problem.

We all make mistakes. I've done and said thing I've regretted even years later, but you just have to understand that we do have these experiences and grow from them. No one is perfect and we may lose friends because of it. All we can do is put our best foot forward, but we can't always do that if we lack the experience to operate under conditions that we may not necessarily be familiar with.

If he's happy with his new guy, don't interfere with that if you have even the slightest of ulterior motives. It's not healthy. Widen your perspective and accept that there's a huge world of people out there you have yet to meet or fall in love with.

I already swore to myself that I couldn't come between them. They made the relationship official right before that time we saw each other last month. Right now the situation seems hopeless, so I'm focusing on my career instead. Thanks for the words of support, 3.

As far as I can tell, you've built up this situation to be more and more, such that there are now layers of stress built upon the original source. Is there any way you can defuse it a bit? Step out of the cloud of dust surrounding the situation and reset your sense of self? You seem stuck in the "big picture." Perhaps try setting very small goals for yourself and focus on those. It seems like you need to heal a bit, and trying to resume life as normal is just ignoring the problem. Have you allowed yourself (not simply done it and resented your body for it, but actually given yourself permission to do so) to grieve?

You mention a couple labels throughout your posts ("sociopath," "monster"). Perhaps one thing to do is try to not to categorize yourself or your behavior. It seems like concern over how you appear and who you are (to others and to yourself) is compounding your worries.

I also suggest journaling how you feel and what you've done each day. Write letters to yourself.

Like 3phemeral said, we all make mistakes. Eventually, I hope you can find forgiveness and peace. I think you'll get there.

The situation is just like that, I just can't seem to let go of the fact that I was responsible for the end of this relationship. And it was a great one. Something that could've been so much more. And it wasn't a short one.

And I grieved. Every so often everything comes rushing back and it hits me hard. Like a broken record on my brain. Makes me think that I can't be able to love someone like he did to me, and that I'm just gonna push people away. When I meet new people I'm afraid that I'm just gonna push them away the same way as I did with him. As for ways to "defuse it", I can't say I have found any. I've heard about mindfulness, but classes for that are kinda pricey...Maybe if by new year I haven't changed, I might as well try something like that.

I'll try writing daily letters about it. Thanks for the kind words...

I would try a psychiatrist and one that you can stick with. It can take time for the right help to click.

Maybe if my previous one gets her health back on track. These people are expensive and starting off with a new one is not really cost-effective. I'll keep my options open tho.

Kater

Banned
Thanks for the Fallout impressions. I've played about 6 hours of Fallout 3, and while the environment so far is definitely bland, I'm enjoying the game and really haven't stopped playing since I exited the module. I think a good marker for a whether I like a game is if I'd replay an entire underground sewage section after a CTD without saving and the answer is: yes, yes I would.

I do hope the environment becomes more interesting, though. Poor Sheriff Simms. I swear, I was only doing it to save your town!
Glad to hear that you are enjoying it. Sounds like you might fall for Fallout as much as I did. :p

Remember to visit nexusmods.com for mods that try to fix CTDs (since you mentioned it), can definitely improve the quality of the game by a lot.

I can't believe I actually beat DK Country Returns 3D! Shit was hard as fuck, honestly. Realy good game, it felt awesome using actual buttons instead of "waggle to do shit"

Razmos

I might be slightly salty that my previous hot regular hookup (who has now moved away a slight distance, enough to make hooking up a pain) completely shot me down whenever I asked him if he wanted to hang out or do something other than just fucking, despite how well we got on and the things we had in common, and yet he goes on facebook saying that he can't find any decent guys.

Like thanks, I'm not good enough I suppose if I'm not even worth a chance before writing me off, pfft.

B-Dex

I might be slightly salty that my previous hot regular hookup (who has now moved away a slight distance, enough to make hooking up a pain) completely shot me down whenever I asked him if he wanted to hang out or do something other than just fucking, despite how well we got on and the things we had in common, and yet he goes on facebook saying that he can't find any decent guys.

Like thanks, I'm not good enough I suppose if I'm not even worth a chance before writing me off, pfft.

Yup I know this feeling. Great chemistry when you're together. Awesome conversations and sex etc.... But as soon as they get off its like thanks bye.

probably one of those dudes that are afraid of commitment and have unrealistic standards that even they don't meet. Don't even let him get you down tbh

Kevyt

[Edit]

Also, new page, new dudes. I'm in a coffee shop so I can't post much:

Lincoln! <3

Is it bad that 99% of the reason I come to this thread is to look at cute guy pictures?

Man, I seriously need a boyfriend...

No, not at all! At least I don't think so.

He's not worth your time then.

3phemeral

Glad to hear that you are enjoying it. Sounds like you might fall for Fallout as much as I did. :p

Remember to visit nexusmods.com for mods that try to fix CTDs (since you mentioned it), can definitely improve the quality of the game by a lot.

Yeah, I had to do the Nexus mod trick due to instant CTD when pressing "play" (because I'm on Win 10). Thankfully it's only crashed once since! :)

Lincoln! <3
I just started watching S1 of The 100 because it's on Netflix and...when he was tied up. Lordy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom