• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dex

The real reason people watch dancing with the Stars:

DWTS+Rehearsals+HdYmaZQiBbTl.jpg

Grizzo

Hope everyone is doing great! I'm just dropping by to say a quick hello before heading to bed. It's been quite sometime since the last time I posted here :3

daripad

So, lately I've had too much stress, so much that I've been eating a lot. The results came today when I noticed that my uniform feels very tight. I can't be a good gay if I'm this fat and hairless :p

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Bayo talk to me about Zestiria

+Flawless OST
+The cast is likable and not too exaggerated personalities like other games in the series +does. Also they all happen to be fun to play.
+Combat System is similar to Graces F so automatically better than Xillia. (Graces is smoother tho)
+Story while its not breaking new grounds is rather enjoyable.

- Subsystems are not well cooked in the game
- Camera can be a mess on tight spots
-
Water Temple

DOWN

Banned
I turned 23 yesterday and didn't do anything because I was too busy

Here comes a year of thinking about this
cinema173.jpg

Kater

Banned
Hope everyone is doing great! I'm just dropping by to say a quick hello before heading to bed. It's been quite sometime since the last time I posted here :3
Good to see you again! I've been having ups and downs but I'm feeling at least a bit better now that I'm starting to get somewhere where I want to be. Being stuck for too long somewhere where you are not happy kills off almost all your joy.

Anyway, how are you yourself? Last I've heard you were working on another book with a friend I believe?

Here comes a year of thinking about this
cinema173.jpg
Happy Birthday dude. :3

tumblr_mebn2613qd1rkiy6bo1_500.gif

mantidor

My instagram game has gotten so good/bad, my entire Discovery page is literally one giant thirst trap :-(

Pictures are so deceitful :p

I don't have anyone in any of my social media that I don't know personally, and good gracious is the difference between reality and picture beyond staggering.

There is this whole generation making themselves experts in shooting the right angle that makes them look thinner/bigger/younger/taller. It's kind of impressive when I think about it.

Meowster

I'm coming up on my two year anniversary with my man and I'm just ecstatic. He has all these surprises laid out for me since I did most of the work last year. Honestly, growing up, I had so much self-hatred for myself that I never imagined being able to be this much in love and for someone to love me just as much in my lifetime.

Dany

Banned

Happy birthday, my birthday is always during finals. So i'm usually in the library.

At least this year, my new classmates brought some cupcakes during our review session. :)

Got put in drag last night for a Halloween practice run (well makeup and wig only) and I took 8,000 selfies coz I felt my oats pretty aggressively. I'll post some here if I get a chance today. :D

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
This odd feeling where you feel extremely happy for no reason and you start to wonder if something is gonna go wrong after. Let me enjoy the moment just in case.

Sai-kun

Banned
i just haven't had a clean shaven face in a long time, and long hair in even longer, lmao. i don't see it ;P i do like the flower in his hair tho

Kevyt

This odd feeling where you feel extremely happy for no reason and you start to wonder if something is gonna go wrong after. Let me enjoy the moment just in case.

Yup, enjoy the moment!

Happiness is an active state. You have to do different things that provide you with joy, though sometimes you might not know where that joy comes from, but you should enjoy those moments.

Bladenic

Things that are making me happy today:

1. Getting A+ on two exams I had to make up cuz I was sick.
2. Tales of Zestiria being super fun to play.
3. My boyfriend

Things that tried to counterbalance that:

1. Having to work two night shifts this weekend, including one being a 12 hour 7-7 shift cuz my boss asked me to today.

Things that are counterbalancing the negative above:

1. Trails in the Sky Second Chapter coming out this week thus I'll be able to play it during my work shifts.

i just haven't had a clean shaven face in a long time, and long hair in even longer, lmao. i don't see it ;P i do like the flower in his hair tho

may as well shave before movember starts. (y)

Yup, enjoy the moment!

Happiness is an active state. You have to do different things that provide you with joy, though sometimes you might not know where that joy comes from, but you should enjoy those moments.
check skype.

I'm coming up on my two year anniversary with my man and I'm just ecstatic. He has all these surprises laid out for me since I did most of the work last year. Honestly, growing up, I had so much self-hatred for myself that I never imagined being able to be this much in love and for someone to love me just as much in my lifetime.
Excellent to hear things are working out. :)

3phemeral

tumblr_mt80peTend1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

Beautiful.

Things that are making me happy today:

1. Getting A+ on two exams I had to make up cuz I was sick.
2. Tales of Zestiria being super fun to play.
3. My boyfriend

tumblr_mm8jt5fvaJ1ql5yr7o1_r1_500.gif

#Proudofyou

KNT-Zero

Happy for you :)

DOWN

Banned
sex is not a myth. Buy DRIVECLUB BIKES

22341565430_53817bf7f5_o.png

Good to see you again! I've been having ups and downs but I'm feeling at least a bit better now that I'm starting to get somewhere where I want to be. Being stuck for too long somewhere where you are not happy kills off almost all your joy.

Anyway, how are you yourself? Last I've heard you were working on another book with a friend I believe?

Happy Birthday dude. :3

tumblr_mebn2613qd1rkiy6bo1_500.gif

Happy belated Birthday!

Happy Birthday dude! :D

Happy birthday, my birthday is always during finals. So i'm usually in the library.

At least this year, my new classmates brought some cupcakes during our review session. :)

Hmmm... Interesting.

Happy belated birthday handsome!
Thanks!

Grizzo

What's happening to you my good old Gato? :( I hope you can find what you're looking for, and get to wherever you want to be someday. It's important to keep trying, though things can get tiring sometimes so I can't blame you for feeling down at some points. What were your most "up" moments of these last few months? Tell me about some good things that you've been experiencing :)

Yes my book was released last month. It's in the "For Dummies" collection. Don't know yet about its sales. Anyway, I'm mostly feeling fine these days. Today I was at the Paris Games Week convention. It's so huge it made my head spin. I tried Xenoblade Chronicles X, Mario Ultra Tennis, Paper Mario Jam and other stuff. It was great.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Yes my book was released last month. It's in the "For Dummies" collection. Don't know yet about its sales. Anyway, I'm mostly feeling fine these days. Today I was at the Paris Games Week convention. It's so huge it made my head spin. I tried Xenoblade Chronicles X, Mario Ultra Tennis, Paper Mario Jam and other stuff. It was great.

Congrats on the book release!

The Big N appreciates your fandom.
Now buy more amiibo.

Bladenic

What's happening to you my good old Gato? :( I hope you can find what you're looking for, and get to wherever you want to be someday. It's important to keep trying, though things can get tiring sometimes so I can't blame you for feeling down at some points. What were your most "up" moments of these last few months? Tell me about some good things that you've been experiencing :)

How was Mario and Luigi Paper Jam?

Grizzo

Congrats on the book release!

The Big N appreciates your fandom.
Now buy more amiibo.

Thanks kirbyfan!

I'm on good terms with a guy from the company which does all the PR stuff for Nintendo in France, so I talk a lot about them on the website I work for. I'd do anything for the geniuses I grew up with <3 (even though I'm disappointed and mad at them sometimes)

How was Mario and Luigi Paper Jam?

There was several mode available, a quest mode (where you had to move Mario, Luigi and Paper Mario around), a battle mode (where you had to rescue 7 Toads from Shy Guys) and an arena mode where you had to control Papercraft Mario.

The battle is still the same as usual. Jump, Hammer... Press A just before hitting an enemy to deal more damages... Not much to talk about. I'm sure they're keeping all the new stuff for the full game but still it was a bit unexciting.

The third mode was one where you were controlling a big cardboard Mario and fight againt cardboard Goombas. The controls were simplisitc (press B to Dash into the ennemy, then press A to stomp on them) and it was a bit repetitive.

Overall I wasn't really impressed with the game. I prefer the Paper Mario series over the Mario & Luigi one and this was definitely more of a Mario & Luigi game :(

Kevyt

Sony's Paris conference was the best.

Kara demo is not just a demo. Yasssss!! Uncharted 4 multiplayer looks dope.

Sony is simply the best.

sex is not a myth. Buy DRIVECLUB BIKES

22341565430_53817bf7f5_o.png

Thanks!

How much is it?

Hi Grizzo!

Did you check out the Sony booth/conference?

Oh my, Ricky Martin posted a shirtless selfie on Instagram *_*

There's a bunch of them all over the nets.

Meowster

tumblr_mt80peTend1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

Beautiful.

#Proudofyou

Happy for you :)

Excellent to hear things are working out. :)
Thanks. We've been through a lot early on, we never really got around to the early fun "dating" side of things since the second month of our relationship started with him losing his nephew and having to retire as a flight attendant. We had to work really hard and kinda got thrust into things seriously but now we both have this off time to just date and enjoy things now that they aren't so heavy and have both kinda settled into our ways and ourselves. There's nothing quite like cracking open a beer with him and talking for hours. Here's a pic of us. Ugh, I'm so in love still.

Kevyt

Thanks. We've been through a lot early on, we never really got around to the early fun "dating" side of things since the second month of our relationship started with him losing his nephew and having to retire as a flight attendant. We had to work really hard and kinda got thrust into things seriously but now we both have this off time to just date and enjoy things now that they aren't so heavy and have both kinda settled into our ways and ourselves. There's nothing quite like cracking open a beer with him and talking for hours. Here's a pic of us. Ugh, I'm so in love still.

Hmmm.... That's so sweet! :3

Congrats! You two are a very lovely couple.

Bladenic

Thanks kirbyfan!

I'm on good terms with a guy from the company which does all the PR stuff for Nintendo in France, so I talk a lot about them on the website I work for. I'd do anything for the geniuses I grew up with <3 (even though I'm disappointed and mad at them sometimes)

There was several mode available, a quest mode (where you had to move Mario, Luigi and Paper Mario around), a battle mode (where you had to rescue 7 Toads from Shy Guys) and an arena mode where you had to control Papercraft Mario.

The battle is still the same as usual. Jump, Hammer... Press A just before hitting an enemy to deal more damages... Not much to talk about. I'm sure they're keeping all the new stuff for the full game but still it was a bit unexciting.

The third mode was one where you were controlling a big cardboard Mario and fight againt cardboard Goombas. The controls were simplisitc (press B to Dash into the ennemy, then press A to stomp on them) and it was a bit repetitive.

Overall I wasn't really impressed with the game. I prefer the Paper Mario series over the Mario & Luigi one and this was definitely more of a Mario & Luigi game :(

That's a bummer but I did really like Dream Team so I'm looking forward to it. However, fuck Nintendo for not making a true Paper Mario instead of this mishmash, and also when I say true PM I mean like the original and TTYD.

VegiHam

Sony's Paris conference was the best.
No, it was terrible. Tons of shit we've seen, boring car game for like 20 mins, cool bear stuff, melodramatic robot.

On an unrelated note, I've embarrassed myself so much lately that I feel like the only practical solution is to jump of a bridge.

No, it was terrible. Tons of shit we've seen, boring car game for like 20 mins, cool bear stuff, melodramatic robot.

On an unrelated note, I've embarrassed myself so much lately that I feel like the only practical solution is to jump of a bridge.

now you're just compounding the embarrassment tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom