• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just assumed he was saying that he's hot.

The content of the video is really interesting and I imagine it has kinda universal appeal because who hasn't fucked around in nature without tools before and wondered what you could actually accomplish that way. And actually getting shit done like that is really impressive because we just take modern technology (including metal tools) for granted.

But compelling in that context makes me think 'I am looking at his body', for some reason, lol.

Ha ha, yeah that's what I was implying. Not just that he's hot, but he's smart and has a really cool hobby.

Meicyn

Gold Member
I haven't actually played FO4 yet, but I did create two characters. I'll upload the other later. It's a very good creator system IMO, though slightly less elaborate than Inquisition in general.
I think it's better than Inquisition's for one major reason: larger selection of hair options. Inquisition let you go crazy with lipstick colors and what-not, but I noticed most folks only used about a handful of what was available for hair choices since the rest were pretty meh. Anyways, my character:

P5xaDH2h.png

Major props to Bethesda for improving their character models. They always suffered from clayface in the past, but now they look fantastic.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I bet Dead Prince has an extension that converts text to skype emoji.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Quoting the most deep conversation of the day on growlr.

Dude: Hi
Me: Hi
Dude: How are you?
Me: Fine and you?
Dude: Good what are you up to?
Me: Browsing news and some music. What about you?
Dude: In Bed
Dude: Wanting a good fuck
Dude: Wanting to eat a nice ass

At least he said hi I suppose?

I gotta confess. Got around to listening to that Grimes album. I can't like it the music and the vocals shouldn't ever go together like it is on that album. Give her backings no where near that or give those backings to a different vocal type and it would be fine

Kater

Banned
I haven't actually played FO4 yet, but I did create two characters. I'll upload the other later. It's a very good creator system IMO, though slightly less elaborate than Inquisition in general.

tl4tGHu.png

0H5Exkf.png
Reminds me of that dude from Assassin's Creed.

I see so many muddy textures and I can't wait until the overhaul mods come out because gods, that game needs some make-over. :p

I gotta confess. Got around to listening to that Grimes album. I can't like it the music and the vocals shouldn't ever go together like it is on that album. Give her backings no where near that or give those backings to a different vocal type and it would be fine

It's okay, you're not alone. I have never liked Grimes much, nor really understood the appeal. I feel like she's angling for the special snowflake fairy spirit spot occupied most of the time by Bjork, but her music is weird in a bad way- jarring and unpleasant to my ears. Oh well. C'est la vie.
disgusting

Kevyt

It's okay, you're not alone. I have never liked Grimes much, nor really understood the appeal. I feel like she's angling for the special snowflake fairy spirit spot occupied most of the time by Bjork, but her music is weird in a bad way- jarring and unpleasant to my ears. Oh well. C'est la vie.

This is how I feel for most artists today... Like they're trying too hard to differentiate themselves and end up failing miserably.

However, I actually quite like Grimes. Her music is okay, Flesh Without blood is alright. I have enjoyed some of her music. She is definitely very talented and a bit underrated.

I find that her target audience is very niche. You won't find someone on the steet with their earphones on listening to Grimes, it won't happen. Her fans and audience are very specifically targeted it seems. By that I mean that she definitely doesn't appeal to many and that's okay.

Do you guys ever donate blood? I ask because we had a blood drive at work today, and it was basically no gays allowed.
I donate, there is a 12-month deferral period for MSM here which has long passed for me.

But if I have sex with a woman then she won't be allowed to donate for 12 months even though I can.

Also my mum high-fived me once when she figured out from when I would be able to donate again that I'd had sex with a man some time after the boyfriend she knew about broke up with me. :)

However, no artist will ever come close to Cher.

Goddess of music tbh.

tumblr_mwnd2raNEM1s33zrpo1_400.gif

lol. I never listened to her music before, but I know her..... from one of Sandy Lee's videos.

I feel like I'm so out of the loop at the moment from the pop culture. Lots of the names mentioned here are foreign to me. Grimes? Kate Bush?

Do you guys ever donate blood? I ask because we had a blood drive at work today, and it was basically no gays allowed.

In germany, gays are prohibited from donating blood too. I believe it is the same in all EU countries.

Edit: Seems like it's a germany thing. Not EU.

_Isaac

I donate, there is a 12-month deferral period for MSM here which has long passed for me.

But if I have sex with a woman then she won't be allowed to donate for 12 months even though I can.

Also my mum high-fived me once when she figured out from when I would be able to donate again that I'd had sex with a man some time after the boyfriend she knew about broke up with me. :)

For me, it said not to donate if you've had a sexual encounter with another man since 1977, so I think I might be disqualified for good unless they change that rule.

Have you ever fucked a boy who looks like one of your (girl) friend's boyfriend? It's kinda creepy but it's not my fault that they're both really hot :p

DOWN

Banned
Cross post

My newest vault couple Before pictures (I'll
plastic surgery
the character once he is in the wild to look rough).

YwCetjv.png

zXa2ZCk.png

KOnjvOy.png

JkWkgui.png

Cross post

plastic surgery

YwCetjv.png

zXa2ZCk.png

KOnjvOy.png

JkWkgui.png

I wonder when we will get character player models that have decent hair/beard. Bioware really frustrates me with their models. Fallout 4 looks better than most but from a technical standpoint its nothing very interesting.

GCX

I feel like I'm so out of the loop at the moment from the pop culture. Lots of the names mentioned here are foreign to me. Grimes? Kate Bush?
Kate Bush has been around since the 70s, she's a legend. Her entire discography is amazing, varied and unlike anything else out there so I recommend giving her a listen.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus

I find Grimes to be just ok as well.

e58UiTX.gif

Kater

Banned
Cross post

plastic surgery

YwCetjv.png

zXa2ZCk.png

KOnjvOy.png

JkWkgui.png
Looking good. I

I am so disappointed that there is no real point to
customizing the partner of your woman/man character.
From what I've seen so far of the plot I'm not that impressed. I really like the visuals tho and the design is awesome.

Vitanimus

Have you ever fucked a boy who looks like one of your (girl) friend's boyfriend? It's kinda creepy but it's not my fault that they're both really hot :p

I like Grimes but she's no Kate Bush. Kate Bush is basically my entire art pop scale of reference.

giphy.gif

Kevyt

lol. I never listened to her music before, but I know her..... from one of Sandy Lee's videos.

I only knew Cher before from her Believe song and that's all I knew about her. Then I watched some of her live performances and found out she has been singing since the 60's. I was amazed. To this day she still sings really good live even though she's almost 70.

Also, her witty personality is something many like.

tumblr_ni0sv6N3cX1r609kio2_400.gif

tumblr_ni0sv6N3cX1r609kio1_400.gif

Rayis

None of your faves will ever come close to Hatsune Miku, the true goddess of
J
pop, she can be literally anything you want

mantidor

I only knew Cher before from her Believe song and that's all I knew about her. Then I watched some of her live performances and found out she has been singing since the 60's. I was amazed. To this day she still sings really good live even though she's almost 70.

Also, her witty personality is something many like.

tumblr_ni0sv6N3cX1r609kio2_400.gif

tumblr_ni0sv6N3cX1r609kio1_400.gif

I'm having a bit of trouble there to know if you are joking or not.

Cher has huge, and I mean huge, popularity and recognition, worldwide. How could you not know how big she was.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Who hasn't heard a Sonny and Cher song?

I'm not sure how many I've heard by them, but "I Got You Babe" is what quickly comes to mind. I think that's what I first knew Cher for.

Symphonia

Banned
Sorry but those faces in the Fallout 4 screens look terrible and creepy.
I think this is the first time I agree with you on something. I'll give Bethesda credit where credit is due, they have certainly improved the faces of human characters since the days of Oblivion and Skyrim, but something still doesn't sit right with them. You would've thought they could get it right by this point in the new generation but, alas, they haven't. I wonder if Bioware's facial creation will be improved with the new Mass Effect. Here's hoping.

On a totally unrelated subject, I have a new job. Work has come to a stand still regarding graphic design and, as such, I've had to take up work on the side. I got accepted today for a seasonal-come-full time position at the local PC World. It should be up my street, selling tech stuff. I have to work Black Friday, too, welp.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Plus, she'll be the new Smash newcomer today
j/k :p

Yay, someone else in lettersGAF who's hyped for the Direct! I'm not sure which character I want to see next in Smash (maybe Isaac?) because the roster feels really good to me as is—RIP Ice Climbers :'(—so I'll happily accept whatever Sakurai announces.

Kevyt

I'm having a bit of trouble there to know if you are joking or not.

Cher has huge, and I mean huge, popularity and recognition, worldwide. How could you not know how big she was.

I didn't really start listening to music until I was about 16. I found music boring and everything sounded the same to me.

It was circa 2010 that I started to discover a lot of music and artists I had been missing out on. Cher being one of them.

Who hasn't heard a Sonny and Cher song?

The beat goes on is one of my favorites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom