• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Hi folks! I was wondering the other day: do you think that in the new Star Wars Trilogy there will be a LGBT character? It would be awesome in my opinion *__*

I think it's possible that a secondary character is LGBT or that there's a character presented without a love interest but later interviews with the director or actor reveal that they were conceived of as LGB. However, I'm not expecting one.

last several weeks have been hard, my dad was in a induced coma for a week, now he's transferred to an acute rehab facility. It all happened because he fell hit his head on the basement floor with a blood alcohol of 3.2. I really havn't told many of my friends because I hate being asked about it, and telling the friends I did tell about it. It's frustrating I can't be home because of work/school. He is delirious, doesn't recognize anyone, doesn't follow commands and is completely dependent on other people for his self care. it's awful and i hate this

Really sorry to hear this, Dany. I'm glad you felt able to share this here. Please continue to do so as you need. I'll be thinking of you and your family.

Kater

Banned
tumblr_ny3451DP5K1qgb3euo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ny3451DP5K1qgb3euo2_1280.jpg

Here's some diversion.

Follow her for some time now, cool photo model.

http://camdamage.tumblr.com/post/133555812350/hey-guys

I love her new hair. <3

Selfie for the night.
You look so damn good. Slay~

I've spent like 8 dollars on that fucking stupid Nintendo Badge Arcade game ffs
&#3232;_&#3232;

Berordn

Informal poll: How important is height to you in a potential mate?

Personally not at all. My boyfriend is about 8 inches shorter than me, and my last ex was about 2-3 taller.

If I was building my ideal mate I'd probably make them taller, but it's never been a factor in actual relationships.

last several weeks have been hard, my dad was in a induced coma for a week, now he's transferred to an acute rehab facility. It all happened because he fell hit his head on the basement floor with a blood alcohol of 3.2. I really havn't told many of my friends because I hate being asked about it, and telling the friends I did tell about it. It's frustrating I can't be home because of work/school. He is delirious, doesn't recognize anyone, doesn't follow commands and is completely dependent on other people for his self care. it's awful and i hate this

I'm sorry to hear that man, I hope he recovers well and you don't have to worry about this kind of stuff anymore.

Hope things turn out in a positive light for you Dany. Sending good vibes your way.

I just finished watching How To Get Away With Murder what a fantastic episode.

My housemate was watching it, I don't know anything about the show but they played a sweet Dead Can Dance song during the climax so it at least had that going for it.

My housemate was watching it, I don't know anything about the show but they played a sweet Dead Can Dance song during the climax so it at least had that going for it.

It's full of twist and turns, it starts out with this lawyer named Annalise who helps her students get away with killing her husband.

It snowballs from there to more lies and murder and covering them up.

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
Why is it that beardy guys almost always have that stupid look "squinty" look with lips pursed to the side in their pics?

It's almost like Dreamworks face.

Saw this commercial just now. I think it might be the first time I've seen a gay couple in an ad on tv.
At first I was like, that guy's kinda cute . . . then I was like . . . ah.

Intrest'n.

With all the HIV talk in the past few days, looking at grindr and seeing people who are on prep (which I don't see in Mexico) makes me wonder, even if it's kind of an extreme view (and I'm not 100% sure of what I'm saying):

How do people on prep feel about becoming big positive? I mean if you're on prep it's not going to happen but at the same time you're taking the same pills that you would take of you were positive, right? I guess maybe you'd expect to stop taking them once you find an stable partner but the whole thing just seems kind of weird that I think about it.

(I don't mean to undermine the consequences of being HIV positive, hope no one gets upset about this post).

DOWN

Banned
Was on my usual walk of shame/victory lap from boyfriend's place, when I decided to go into Target. Spotted a #gay buying Adele's 25

Also, I knew I was a Star Wars fan, but I'm actually surprised by how hyped I am for the next one. I bought 3 bags of PopChips because they have Star Wars on them (but thankfully I love PopChips and was in the mood for them).

RM8

With all the HIV talk in the past few days, looking at grindr and seeing people who are on prep (which I don't see in Mexico) makes me wonder, even if it's kind of an extreme view (and I'm not 100% sure of what I'm saying):

How do people on prep feel about becoming big positive? I mean if you're on prep it's not going to happen but at the same time you're taking the same pills that you would take of you were positive, right? I guess maybe you'd expect to stop taking them once you find an stable partner but the whole thing just seems kind of weird that I think about it.

(I don't mean to undermine the consequences of being HIV positive, hope no one gets upset about this post).
I don't think it's extreme at all for people who are into hook ups. Being HIV+ is not some minor, inconsequential thing, and taking the same pills is pretty irrelevant since they can decide to stop taking them whenever they want and never deal with the health issues and huge social stigma attached to HIV+ individuals.

berzeli

Banned
I just finished the first episode of Jessica Jones on Netflix. It is pretty awesome. Krysten Ritter is fantastic.

I watched two episodes so far, it's all right. Some of the dialogue is incredibly awful though.

But hey, we got the first LGBT characters in the MCU thingy with this, right?

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Nintendo recently released two Kirby phone backgrounds that I am absolutely loving. I set them as my lock screen and home screen. They make me smile every time I look at them.

Any of you have any gaming phone swag/decorations you particularly like?

Razmos

Today I signed a consent form to allow something that I've written to be seen nationwide :O

And now I have everything sorted out for my new job. So nervous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom