• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bladenic

I just finished the first episode of Jessica Jones on Netflix. It is pretty awesome. Krysten Ritter is fantastic.

Haven't watched yet, couldn't get through more than 3 episodes of Daredevil (yawn but i may try again) but I will watch just for her. I'm glad she finally got a good role in something that will (?) be successful

Haven't watched yet, couldn't get through more than 3 episodes of Daredevil (yawn but i may try again) but I will watch just for her. I'm glad she finally got a good role in something that will (?) be successful

I just finished episode 3 and I think its great. I've never seen Krysten Ritter in anything before but she conveys a lot with just a look. I hope the series continues to improve!

Man, Mike Coulter is super hot. Hes got biceps as thick as my neck but his nipples are strangely small. No matter.

On an unrelated note:

yzmCKl1.jpg

Im single too with nothing going on but here is mine:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGXzlRoNtHU

Sorry, but I can't so easily shrug it off.

It feels even worse when I do get a first date with someone, we hit it off, and then afterwards there's just silence on their end.

I just don't understand what I'm doing wrong, but I want to. I want to find out what my flaws are so that I can correct them, but all that I have is just confusion.

Is it really that hard to be frank with someone? At least have the decency to say you're no longer interested if you actually met up at some point.

I don't see how that would necessarily be your fault that they just stop seeing you after one date.

Mostly because he was the one who approached me. So, he had an interest in me before we really got to know each other. So, him not being into me after having our first date would be the most logical conclusion, right? Which means that I did something that must have turned him off then.

Joeys_Rattata

Neo Member
What's up gaygaf. I've posted here before, but I've always just posted like twice and then disappear for like five months. And each and every time, I tell myself that I'm going to be active.

This time I'll be active for real! Here's a selfie just so you guys know what I look like. (ignore the gross hair please thx)

dark horse was playing on three of my radio presets at the same time and i totaled my car

Hope you're alright. I totaled my car a couple years ago and it was the scariest moment in my life.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
What's up gaygaf. I've posted here before, but I've always just posted like twice and then disappear for like five months. And each and every time, I tell myself that I'm going to be active.

This time I'll be active for real! Here's a selfie just so you guys know what I look like. (ignore the gross hair please thx)

Welcome back! It's good to see your face, literally and figuratively, in here. Is there a story behind that photo? It looks to me like it was taken in a public restroom.

Joeys_Rattata

Neo Member
Welcome back! It's good to see your face, literally and figuratively, in here. Is there a story behind that photo? It looks to me like it was taken in a public restroom.

No, just a post workout selfie in my gym's bathroom. So it's kind of public I guess, but everyone takes selfies at the gym.

Razmos

You are a cutie <3 Welcome back!

Masamuna

Why is it that beardy guys almost always have that stupid look "squinty" look with lips pursed to the side in their pics?

It's almost like Dreamworks face.

At first I was like, that guy's kinda cute . . . then I was like . . . ah.

Intrest'n.

Bearface™ is everywhere. One guy does this squinty grimace thing and everyone emulates it. Bearded duckface?

I'm fucking guilty of it.

That last one had me chocking on my cereal from laughter, what a time to be alive!
hahaha :D. I like your avatar, it's all furry and cute.

I just finished the first episode of Jessica Jones on Netflix. It is pretty awesome. Krysten Ritter is fantastic.
I know nothing about Jessica Jones so it seems like a fun adventure to dive in, and best of all I can binge watch. Hope she kicks ass.
I enjoyed Daredevil, the actor had such a cute face and lovely eyes, shame he shaved his chest for the show *tear.

Bearface™ is everywhere. One guy does this squinty grimace thing and everyone emulates it. Bearded duckface?

I'm fucking guilty of it.

I would like to see more data on the subject, mind providing your own Bearface™ &#661;•&#865;&#7461;•&#660;

Razmos

Watching the first episode of Jessica Jones. The marvel universe finally introduces a gay character and she's an adulterer having an affair with her secretary, of course.

Kevyt

Hope you're alright. I totaled my car a couple years ago and it was the scariest moment in my life.

Hi Joey! Welcome back, I remember you. Last time you posted about going on a date with a guy, I think. How did it go?

Unless I'm misremembering then nvm... D:

hahaha :D. I like your avatar, it's all furry and cute.

Thanks, I like your avatar too.

DOWN

Banned
Quote of the day: "Even Louis Vuitton makes mistakes."
Are y'all doing no shave November

Accidentally almost 3 weeks of no shaving because I'm lazy but I'm going to shave in an hour

I'm not sure if this counts, it's pretty squinty

there's plenty in my Tumblr. Looking back on them I exaggerate to the point of satire sometimes.

;O great Bearface

Are you ok?

oh lord that was a joke about how unbelievable it was that Dark Horse was playing simultaneously on 3 of my radio presets in November 2015 so me and car a excellent but thank you (this is like that time I posted a selfie that said it was after trying meth and I thought it was so outrageous that the joke was obvious but then half the people who saw it took the serious approach)

so thanks for the concern and teaching me to fix those joke deliveries again

Golnei

Watching the first episode of Jessica Jones. The marvel universe finally introduces a gay character and she's an adulterer having an affair with her secretary, of course.

I think you're supposed to lower your expectations to the point where that's a pleasant surprise.

there's plenty in my Tumblr. Looking back on them I exaggerate to the point of satire sometimes.

Such impeccable squinty grimacing form is inspiring.

Kevyt

I'm not sure if this counts, it's pretty squint

Slay!!

Quote of the day: "Even Louis Vuitton makes mistakes."

Accidentally almost 3 weeks of no shaving because I'm lazy but I'm going to shave in an hour

;O great Bearface

oh lord that was a joke about how unbelievable it was that Dark Horse was playing simultaneously on 3 of my radio presets in November 2015 so me and car a excellent but thank you (this is like that time I posted a selfie that said it was after trying meth and I thought it was so outrageous that the joke was obvious but then half the people who saw it took the serious approach)

so thanks for the concern and teaching me to fix those joke deliveries again

I was going to reply but I was confused if it was a joke or it really happened and you totaled your car.

Well glad to know it wasn't the latter.

You look great. Awesome body too. :D
How are you doing?
Ugh, that sucks. What happened?

Elitist1945

Everytime I catch a glimpse of Fresh Prince I just go "...well this isn't very funny?" and I'm apparently the only person in the world who thinks so.

I'm with you lol

Full House is pretty cringe too

I don't think anyone actually thinks that Full House was good, it was just inoffensive enough that it got played all the time when we (people my age) were kids. We didn't have a lot of options back then and it was better than nothing.

I think Fresh Prince had pretty good jokes for a sitcom but I still don't really understand why people love it so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom