• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ :(

Her name is Edna, and no, there's not a single hint of romance between them.
Thank you. :)

Time Out put together a list of the top 50 LGBT themed films. A rather solid solid list overall, though slightly disappointed that Brokeback came out on top (the inclusion of Derek Jarman, Pink Narcissus, and Show Me Love makes up for it though).
And since he was included here are the picks of person I'm never going to get noticed by, much less meet my future husband:
1b96g6H.png
Pretty good.
Bound at 26.
Heavenly Creatures at 18.
Hedwig and the Angry Inch at 12.

But no Y Tu Mamá También!

Time Out put together a list of the top 50 LGBT themed films. A rather solid solid list overall, though slightly disappointed that Brokeback came out on top (the inclusion of Derek Jarman, Pink Narcissus, and Show Me Love makes up for it though).
And since he was included here are the picks of person I'm never going to get noticed by, much less meet my future husband:
1b96g6H.png

"I Killed My Mother" & "Mommy"....nope nothing freudian there.

fa77b752267d50fbbed2d9be62037b70

So John Boyega is pretty cute.

Still looks like it's going to suck though.

Honestly, the reason that I think this new trilogy will suck (besides being nothing more than a cash grab with no artistic worth) is the same reason I think the Prequels sucked. People can go on and on about bad dialog (forgetting that the OT had some pretty atrocious dialog), or ropey effects or any other criticism but to me, what it comes down to, is that the OT was essentially a self contained story. It was a story about about a father/son dynamic. That's why the whole war with the rebels vs empire took second stage over the conflict between Luke and Vader. That's why we didn't need to see what came before nor do we need to see what came after. It's why everything that has come since has either failed commercially or critically or both.

VegiHam

"I Killed My Mother" & "Mommy"....nope nothing freudian there.
Glad I'm not the only one seeing that. Didn't wanna post it in case I was the only one and then I'd be weird.
Hope everyone enjoys forced family time tomorrow!
Not for me! We don't have that in my county. But I miss my family and wish I saw more of them.

So I've had an adventure tonight guys! Left the club early to get home cus I need to get up early tomorrow morning. Random drunk stranger latches on to me; asks to hold my hand and tells me he's the former king of tennis. Apparently he's scared of getting raped. But as we pass another night club, he collapsed to the ground too drunk to get up. Bouncers were all 'is your mate okay' and I'm like 'I do not know this man' and left. I felt really guilty about abandoning him though, so I looked up the obviously fake name he gave me on facebook; and it turns out it's his real name; and we have mutual friends. So I've told him I hope he got home okay. It was all rather odd.

About 1.2 million people in the US are HIV positive — and each year, that number grows by about 40,000. That's why the US government announced today that it wants more people to take Truvada, also known as pre-exposure prophylaxis or PrEP. When taken as prescribed, Truvada reduces the sexual transmission of HIV by more than 90 percent; the pill can also help drug users by reducing transmission rates by more than 70 percent.

http://www.theverge.com/2015/11/24/9794812/truvada-hiv-prevention-pill-cdc-recommendation

Bladenic

About 1.2 million people in the US are HIV positive — and each year, that number grows by about 40,000. That's why the US government announced today that it wants more people to take Truvada, also known as pre-exposure prophylaxis or PrEP. When taken as prescribed, Truvada reduces the sexual transmission of HIV by more than 90 percent; the pill can also help drug users by reducing transmission rates by more than 70 percent.

http://www.theverge.com/2015/11/24/9794812/truvada-hiv-prevention-pill-cdc-recommendation

Scary

Dany

Banned

Glad to see there is exposure for prep now. Or that it is growing.

Hopefully there will be steps to make this drug more affordable.

Its estimated that 30 pills cost $1,539.

That's more than a lot of people pay for rent.

Astral Dog

Glad I'm not the only one seeing that. Didn't wanna post it in case I was the only one and then I'd be weird.

Not for me! We don't have that in my county. But I miss my family and wish I saw more of them.

So I've had an adventure tonight guys! Left the club early to get home cus I need to get up early tomorrow morning. Random drunk stranger latches on to me; asks to hold my hand and tells me he's the former king of tennis. Apparently he's scared of getting raped. But as we pass another night club, he collapsed to the ground too drunk to get up. Bouncers were all 'is your mate okay' and I'm like 'I do not know this man' and left. I felt really guilty about abandoning him though, so I looked up the obviously fake name he gave me on facebook; and it turns out it's his real name; and we have mutual friends. So I've told him I hope he got home okay. It was all rather odd.
And you left him? :O
What if something nasty happened , how can you live with that, in your conscience

Akara

Banned
What if something nasty happened , how can you live with that, in your conscience

You're kidding right? It's not his responsibility. I'd probably send him a cabby on his way or call his friends using his phone but you shouldn't make him feel bad just cause he didn't lol.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
i spent 8 1/2 hours today cooking up a feast for tomorrow so hopefully everyone likes what ive prepared~

I'm sure they will! :)

Send the leftovers to lettersGAF HQ so we can properly distribute them.

Monocle

I'm sick and tired of seeing hunks objectified around here. I urge you all to cleanse your minds and get back in touch with your morals. Try thinking clean and wholesome thoughts about basic necessities like what kinds of shorts or underwear to buy.

e411FtA.gif

V1lxudx.jpg

oV7AEEL.jpg
24kVudl.jpg

There, that wasn't so hard.

VegiHam

You're kidding right? It's not his responsibility. I'd probably send him a cabby on his way or call his friends using his phone but you shouldn't make him feel bad just cause he didn't lol.

To clarify, I left him with a pair of bouncers who were trying to get him into a taxi and find anyone who knew him; I didn't just abandon him on the floor or anything :p

Delio

I'm sick and tired of seeing hunks objectified around here. I urge you all to cleanse your minds and get back in touch with your morals. Try thinking clean and wholesome thoughts about basic necessities like what kinds of shorts or underwear to buy.

e411FtA.gif

Fuck me who is this guy?

Kevyt

e411FtA.gif

V1lxudx.jpg

oV7AEEL.jpg
24kVudl.jpg

I'll take them all.

Is it bad none of those pics did anything for me? #gayincrisis

Nope, not bad at all.

You're welcome.

Your selfie game is top notch. Great smile, looking good~

One fewer person to battle in the streets when I claim Pietro Boselli for myself.

Sorry Hours but fate set us on the path to this final conflict, and I intend to win.

Pietro Boselli is mine!!!

Fight me!!!!

why did down get banned

Oh no. :(

Sai-kun

Banned
he thinks its because he posted a picture of the "BRUH" girl and a mod thought he was making fun of down syndrome??? IDK but thats what he told me.

i thought it was for that dumbass post in the 'fight club without tyler durden' thread lmao

@americans happy food w/ friend and family day. get ready for those sales tomorrow. i'm goin' to reckless records to pick up a special Nine Inch Nails vinyl.

also i saw grimes yesterday you can check out some lil vids here

i thought it was for that dumbass post in the 'fight club without tyler durden' thread lmao

@americans happy food w/ friend and family day. get ready for those sales tomorrow. i'm goin' to reckless records to pick up a special Nine Inch Nails vinyl.

also i saw grimes yesterday you can check out some lil vids here
I'm jealous that got to see her, she would be really cool to see live.

Also happy thanksgiving gaf.

Astral Dog

he thinks its because he posted a picture of the "BRUH" girl and a mod thought he was making fun of down syndrome??? IDK but thats what he told me.
Maybe he finally got sick for eating too much Mc Donalds and just needs a few weeks to recover 🍔🐀🍟🐜

PulseONE

Hey guys, I've gotta question here (sorry if I'm derailing anything)

How do you guys feel about open relationships?

My BF and I decided to give it a go (more for his sake really...long story), so we're gonna see how it goes. Anyone have any experience with such things?

Dany

Banned

My BF and I decided to give it a go (more for his sake really...long story), so we're gonna see how it goes. Anyone have any experience with such things?

Not into it generally. Neither of us are. We are tho open to threesomes.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Hey guys, I've gotta question here (sorry if I'm derailing anything)

I dont like the idea of the risk of my partner falling for a random hook up on a open relationship. Simply won't work with the way my mind works and I feel relationships themselves the point is to share things together instead of doing things separate ways like that. I respect those who can work with an open relationship but I like having my exclusivity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom