• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Golnei

show him an "outrage culture" thread and he'll never mention neogaf again

Though you should probably be careful about which outrage culture thread to use as an example; assuming you want to convince them to never bring it up again, and not immediately sever all ties with you, then vehemently deny ever having known of your existence.

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
I now remember why i loved SR4 so much

giphy.gif
His bulge is missing and his ass is flat. Would not play. :p

Golnei

His bulge is missing and his ass is flat. Would not play. :p

I'm not sure about the ass, but didn't the series introduce a bulge slider at some point? In that case, I guess the flatness could be deliberate, not just another tragic victim of developers' widespread refusal to acknowledge anatomy.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I'm not sure about the ass, but didn't the series introduce a bulge slider at some point? In that case, I guess the flatness could be deliberate, not just another tragic victim of developers' widespread refusal to acknowledge anatomy.

That piece of underwear is for female characters so I think the lack of bulge is due to that.

Progress?
Philippines cafe running a All girl's League tourney but maybe it's just me but the wording sounds weird

"Let's go monster mode and bring different colors over the rift as Wargods brings you the strongest lady summoners and this time gay summoners in a jam packed day of eSports action!"

I feel like Uninstalling Just Cause 2 and installing Saints Row IV instead. Just Cause is cool and all but I had tons and tons of fun with Saints Row 3.

edit: Also I was at Wal-Mart today and I went to the games section and they had like Splatoon amiibos, Yarn Yoshi amiibos, a Link amiibo, Bowser, Luigi and Toad from the Super Mario line amiibo, and most importantly one of those pixel 30th Anniversary Mario amiibo. I didn't but any of them though, as I was only gonna buy them for selling them later lol

Kater

Banned
I feel like Uninstalling Just Cause 2 and installing Saints Row IV instead. Just Cause is cool and all but I had tons and tons of fun with Saints Row 3.

edit: Also I was at Wal-Mart today and I went to the games section and they had like Splatoon amiibos, Yarn Yoshi amiibos, a Link amiibo, Bowser, Luigi and Toad from the Super Mario line amiibo, and most importantly one of those pixel 30th Anniversary Mario amiibo. I didn't but any of them though, as I was only gonna buy them for selling them later lol
SR feels more alive for one so there's that. Plus there's more quest variety.

Elitist1945

So the audio levels in Google Chrome are much more quiet then say Windows sounds or a Steam game. For example when I listen to music on YouTube I have to crank the volume to around 80, but for a Steam game down to 20. Any ideas why?

Ty4on

So the audio levels in Google Chrome are much more quiet then say Windows sounds or a Steam game. For example when I listen to music on YouTube I have to crank the volume to around 80, but for a Steam game down to 20. Any ideas why?

On Windows right click on audio in the task bar -> volume mixer.

See if Chrome is much lower than the other sources and adjust it to your preferences.
hMKUq.png

Razmos

On Windows right click on audio in the task bar -> volume mixer.

See if Chrome is much lower than the other sources and adjust it to your preferences.
hMKUq.png
Oh my god. I had no idea about this. I always have to put the volume up to like 60 or 70 to hear anything when I'm watching something on chrome. amazing, thank you.

I'm so pissed right now.
I showed up to work today and found out only after 20 minutes that they didn't need me.ugh, spent my gas and time for nothing. And that's the 2nd time that's happened. Ugh.

I finally got Apple music after using free spotify for a long time and wow it is a lot better. Just not having to listen to ads is really nice, I didn't fully realize how annoying ads are til I got Apple music.

Well fuck me, I opened up a big can of worms.

Err Why are you comparing free Spotify to paid Apple Music?
I didn't really mean to compare them, I was more just saying paying for music streaming is so much better. The only reason I went with Apple music instead of spotify was that some of my friends like it better the premium spotify. So I thought I would give it a shot.

Delio

How a guy going to call me on skype then jump RIGHT into a phone call with his sugar daddy and ignore me? Luckly I'm not a fool and simply hung up.

B-Dex

How a guy going to call me on skype then jump RIGHT into a phone call with his sugar daddy and ignore me? Luckly I'm not a fool and simply hung up.

He could get you things through the daddy. Gold dig harder.

Also I like Apple Music. GOAT playlists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom