• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dany

Banned
Me and my favorite CAT <3 <3 Also my new glasses :)

Wxm4QsJl.jpg

Razmos

I've decided that Monday is going to be my Costa Coffee day.
If only because there is a really cute guy working there who has a zelda tattoo on his wrist.

Today I was the only person in there and I was watching him make my coffee, and he kept glancing at me and started showing off flipping the bottles and stuff, it was nice. I gave him a big smile :p

B-Dex

I've decided that Monday is going to be my Costa Coffee day.
If only because there is a really cute guy working there who has a zelda tattoo on his wrist.

Today I was the only person in there and I was watching him make my coffee, and he kept glancing at me and started showing off flipping the bottles and stuff, it was nice. I gave him a big smile :p

Did he put his special cream in your coffee?

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
If y'all have Amazon Prime, watch Transparent. Season 2 is out in full this weekend and it's a really great show.

I had the same issue with this show as I did with Six Feet Under, in that enjoying the is quite difficult because all of the characters are so unlikable. Will give the second season a shot, though.

Bladenic

I had the same issue with this show as I did with Six Feet Under, in that enjoying the is quite difficult because all of the characters are so unlikable. Will give the second season a shot, though.

Except Rabbi Raquel played perfectly by Queen Kathryn Hahn. Love her.

They're likeable-unlikeable though (imo). The only character I really hated was Josh. You'd think it would be Alli but I get her for some reason. It's not like Girls where the characters are all both horrible and uninteresting.

RM8

I just got my brother into PC gaming :p He told me he wanted first person shooters, and for peanuts I got him lots of CODs, Red Factions, F.E.A.Rs and Wolfensteins. For peanuts I say, one 3DS game is much more expensive. I almost wish I was into shooters.

Your gender? Male
Your sexual orientation? Not sure what you would call it, basically I'll just date anyone i love regardless of gender?
Where Are You From? Michigan
Where Do You Live? Grand Rapids
How Old Are you? 29
Favorite Type of Music? not sure. I like Birthday Massacre, Foo Fighters, Chili Peppers...
Profession or Career interest? Retail
Favorite video game(s)? Dragon Quest, Otome games, Danganronpa
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Movies, Running, Manga

Your gender? Male
Your sexual orientation? Not sure what you would call it, basically I'll just date anyone i love regardless of gender?
How Old Are you? 29
Favorite Type of Music? not sure. I like Birthday Massacre, Foo Fighters, Chili Peppers...
Hello. :)

Pansexual or bisexual (bisexual doesn't exclusively mean attraction to two genders). Also yay Dragon Quest. Do you have a favourite?

Hello. :)

Pansexual or bisexual (bisexual doesn't exclusively mean attraction to two genders). Also yay Dragon Quest. Do you have a favourite?

Mainline probably 5? I love them all, in general and only because it was my first exposure probably Dragon Warrior Monsters on GBC haha.

3phemeral

Your gender? Male
How Old Are you? 29

Welcome. I'm in Grand Rapids, Michigan, too. In fact, nearby Knapp's Corner off Beltline.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Your gender? Male
How Old Are you? 29

Welcome! Dragon Quest is great and I can't wait for the 3DS release of 7. :3

So asked in my own thread and got some decent answers but I've figured my folks (maybe not my dad) and my best friends need to know I'm super not straight. How do I go about this? Or do I just wait until I get a new partner and see what happens?

So asked in my own thread and got some decent answers but I've figured my folks (maybe not my dad) and my best friends need to know I'm super not straight. How do I go about this? Or do I just wait until I get a new partner and see what happens?
What happened with me is my mum referred to me having a future wife. I said I could have a future husband. She asked if I meant I wasn't sure. I said no, I don't mind which. Easy. Nothing poetic. Just confident and matter-of-fact.

I had previously come out to my mum two years beforehand but went right back in since I wasn't confident at that point. :(

When an opening appears, go for it. There would be a better way to phrase this. :p

hey gays jude or millia(is that her name?) For Xillia?

Edit: I'm going with Jude. If he's anything like Regal gameplay wise then I'll probably enjoy playing as him.

Well, the only advice I have is to make sure you're safe in case literally anything goes wrong. I guess the other thing is to be sure you're comfortable with coming out and that you're telling people that you for sure want to tell. Maybe you could just tell your friends one by one or wait until you're at a gathering or something with them and talk to them. When it comes to parents it should probably be a bit more private but you can't really "Plan" these things I guess :v

Bladenic

Your gender? Male
How Old Are you? 29

YAS DANGANRONPA

You're not welcome unless you stan Queens Hina, Sonia, and
Junko fuckin' ENOSHIMA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom