• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akara

Banned
Haha I'm kidding about the breakup bit but he's still new to it and when I've done it his noises were more than a good sign of liking it but he says it's a mental thing about cleanliness. Hopefully he gets over it considering you know being gay and all (well bi in his case but still)

Just clean the butt or/and do a lot of foreplay before. Rimming is totally a thing that should happen more often </3 embrace your sexuality!

Yass! Enjoy it now before you knees become too weak to do anything fancy anymore :p

3PJqdz

Too late, just ran up a hill and nearly died.
vge.gif
Help..

Bladenic

Just clean the butt or/and do a lot of foreplay before. Rimming is totally a thing that should happen more often </3 embrace your sexuality!

Too late, just ran up a hill and nearly died.
vge.gif
Help..

Don't bother telling me boo boo I'm open to anything

Well that's not true but butt anything is a plus

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Why did I get asked if I shoot or dribble after talking about movies and music? Making gay friends irl is hard. One being a creep and one that randomly wants to change the conversation to sex. SMH

Akara

Banned
Don't bother telling me boo boo I'm open to anything

Well that's not true but butt anything is a plus
I tend to avoid the extremes. More power to you if you enjoy them though!

Why did I get asked if I shoot or dribble after talking about movies and music? Making gay friends irl is hard. One being a creep and one that randomly wants to change the conversation to sex. SMH

The hell is shoot and dribble? Am I already old? Is that what people are saying now a days? damn, netflix and chill still has me all confused too. I think with gay friends you have those who are very much interested in talking about just sex, (just like straight men) and others who like to talk about other things that aren't sex. I have a mix of both and enjoy both the perks they have to often. All in all, you'll make strides in your journey and find some good gay close friends.

by the way, I'm closer to women (lesbian and straight) rather than gay men for some reason. Anyone else have that happen and know why?

My other question is though a creep in what way. #curious #procrastinatingonwork

Vazra

The hell is shoot and dribble? Am I already old? Is that what people are saying now a days? damn, netflix and chill still has me all confused too.
When you cum if you shoot it or if it just comes out slowly.

EDIT: As for creep the guy made a fake account to follow my movement on a dating/hookup app I was using. I friendzoned him so all is cool now.

Akara

Banned
When you cum if you shoot it or if it just comes out slowly.

WHAT THE HELL LOL!! I now realize I'm done with life. Are they asking in a curious manner or are you getting sexual vibes from them? That's hilarious, I mean I'm fine with close friends asking those weird intimate questions but with just friends that's kinda pushing it.

And good, it's important to let whoever has a crush or intimate feelings for you that you're not interested (especially in that manner). I hate when my gay friends like to lead guys on, I'm like really dudes? That's effed up. Don't get me started on straight guys that do it lol.

Gah, had some scans done last week because I was getting super dizzy and my chest was hurting a lot. Good thing is nothing is wrong with my head. Bad thing is they found I forget what a cyst or tumor or something like that in my chest.

So they want to do more tests to see if I have anything seriously wrong or if it's Benign. My ex girlfriend though who I'm still mostly friends with kind of still in love with wanted to know ASAP what's wrong.

Do I tell her now or wait until all my tests are done after the new year?

Akara

Banned
Gah, had some scans done last week because I was getting super dizzy and my chest was hurting a lot. Good thing is nothing is wrong with my head. Bad thing is they found I forget what a cyst or tumor or something like that in my chest.

So they want to do more tests to see if I have anything seriously wrong or if it's Benign. My ex girlfriend though who I'm still mostly friends with kind of still in love with wanted to know ASAP what's wrong.

Do I tell her now or wait until all my tests are done after the new year?

It depends on your relationship with her, did you break up in a manner where you two are still close friends or kinda iffy? I mean you can freely divulge the information to her if you'd like, there's no problems there and you're just telling her you're doing tests for a reason. The only time I would say not to do it is if you two are kind of struggling and iffy and you two aren't that close. Since it is actually kind of a private matter, but that's totally up to you though. I'm not aware of the relationship you had with her, she seems caring from the information you told me. I hope you two ended it on a positive note and are very close that you can share these information.

It depends on your relationship with her, did you break up in a manner where you two are still close friends or kinda iffy? I mean you can freely divulge the information to her if you'd like, there's no problems there and you're just telling her you're doing tests for a reason. The only time I would say not to do it is if you two are kind of struggling and iffy and you two aren't that close. Since it is actually kind of a private matter, but that's totally up to you though. I'm not aware of the relationship you had with her, she seems caring from the information you told me. I hope you two ended it on a positive note and are very close that you can share these information.

She lives in Canada, myself in Grand Rapids. That's why, It was heartbreaking but ok and we talk everyday. I secretly still want it to work knowing full well that it probably won't but she's a great friend yea.

Edit: I meant mostly friends not in the we arent close but that I wish it was easier haha. She just goes worse case scenerio always and she'll either freak internally or get pissed if I don't tell her. Lol

Vazra

WHAT THE HELL LOL!! I now realize I'm done with life. Are they asking in a curious manner or are you getting sexual vibes from them? That's hilarious, I mean I'm fine with close friends asking those weird intimate questions but with just friends that's kinda pushing it.

And good, it's important to let whoever has a crush or intimate feelings for you that you're not interested (especially in that manner). I hate when my gay friends like to lead guys on, I'm like really dudes? That's effed up. Don't get me started on straight guys that do it lol.

The thirst was real cause he kept insisting on knowing more sexual stuff after. As for the creep we were talking for months and whenever I talked what were his feelings towards me cause I was interested in getting to know him more and perhaps date and he always evaded the conversation but some weeks maybe month ago said he made a fake account to check if I change my behavior with other people and to check if I went to the dark side (in other words if I became a slut) since he deleted his account from the app. We still talk often but him not being clear about what he wants is confusing and more when he admits making a fake account to check on me but can't say what he wants from me. These things are the things that make me lose hope in finding "Mr. Right". lol

The thirst was real cause he kept insisting on knowing more sexual stuff after. As for the creep we were talking for months and whenever I talked what were his feelings towards me cause I was interested in getting to know him more and perhaps date and he always evaded the conversation but some weeks maybe month ago said he made a fake account to check if I change my behavior with other people and to check if I went to the dark side (in other words if I became a slut) since he deleted his account from the app. We still talk often but him not being clear about what he wants is confusing and more when he admits making a fake account to check on me but can't say what he wants from me. These things are the things that make me lose hope in finding "Mr. Right". lol

Man people are flaky and creepy...

Akara

Banned
She lives in Canada, myself in Grand Rapids. That's why, It was heartbreaking but ok and we talk everyday. I secretly still want it to work knowing full well that it probably won't but she's a great friend yea.

I'd say follow what you feel, if you feel like sharing that experience or that information would help you two just grow (not just in a relationship way) but in a friendship bonding way go for it. You don't have anything to lose telling her if she is caring and contributes positively to you. And you don't have to share also.

My advice to you is just be aware that you two live extremely far apart and that you two have broken up, its extremely difficult (not impossible though) to reestablish that kind of relationship, I'd say to remain friends, that's just my two cents.

Aww haha Mr. Right comes in time and is a lot of work. And you don't have to have a Mr. Right (as strange as that sounds to many) I've made choices where I would just be single forever, that obviously didn't happen lol but hey!

Just be aware of what you don't want (hint ^^ that is definitely what you don't want LOL) and what you want from a partner.

Also, that's very stalkerish behavior that I definitely wouldn't want to associate with on a romantic level, and hey there is nothing wrong with being a slut! Sleep with as many people as you want, just make sure you're using protection and all that nice stuff.

Just be aware of what you don't want (hint ^^ that is definitely what you don't want LOL) and what you want from a partner. Let things happen naturally, you know that saying about chasing a butterfly? Well I don't know the complete saying and I'm lazy af to google it but same thing for us single and us former single people, the butterfly will sit on your cute finger when you least expect it.

Thanks Akara, I think I'll tell her but make sure she knows that no one knows exactly whats up until I get more tests done so not to think I have cancer or something.

Vazra

Man people are flaky and creepy...

I mean why is so hard to say what interest he has? His behavior of making a fake account, constantly messaging and calling me lately is pretty telling that something is up cause not even my friends call me or message me daily the way he does. I think those actions say a lot without words and him not wanting to explain is annoying.I am pretty open to say what I feel or think about things and it's bothersome to see these things happen and more when they call themselves an open book. Oh well I'm not going dating anytime soon or making new gay friends at this point since it has been rather revolting trying to put yourself out there.

Aww haha Mr. Right comes in time and is a lot of work. And you don't have to have a Mr. Right (as strange as that sounds to many) I've made choices where I would just be single forever, that obviously didn't happen lol but hey!

Just be aware of what you don't want (hint ^^ that is definitely what you don't want LOL) and what you want from a partner.

Also, that's very stalkerish behavior that I definitely wouldn't want to associate with on a romantic level, and hey there is nothing wrong with being a slut! Sleep with as many people as you want, just make sure you're using protection and all that nice stuff.

Just be aware of what you don't want (hint ^^ that is definitely what you don't want LOL) and what you want from a partner. Let things happen naturally, you know that saying about chasing a butterfly? Well I don't know the complete saying and I'm lazy af to google it but same thing for us single and us former single people, the butterfly will sit on your cute finger when you least expect it.

I don't mind being single but sometimes its nice to think about finding someone good for yourself.

I don't mind if my partner/bf is interested in knowing what I'm doing cause I would easily say what Im up to and Im usually online all the time so its not that hard to figure out what Im up to and that behavior of going through the hassle instead of asking what you want to know its just wrong.

As for the slut stuff I don't mind being friends with slutty guys but I'm not into hook ups and I work in some old fashion way I suppose.

As for the butterfly I will spray it with raid and make it stop >:3 (LOL)

Akara

Banned
I mean why is so hard to say what interest he has? His behavior of making a fake account, constantly messaging and calling me lately is pretty telling that something is up cause not even my friends call me or message me daily the way he does. I think those actions say a lot without words and him not wanting to explain is annoying.I am pretty open to say what I feel or think about things and it's bothersome to see these things happen and more when they call themselves an open book. Oh well I'm not going dating anytime soon or making new gay friends at this point since it has been rather revolting trying to put yourself out there..

I hope you don't mind me asking but where do you go to find gay friends or date? I'm just curious. You don't have to answer this also by the way if you're not comfortable. I'm weird and ask a lot of questions as you can see.

I mean why is so hard to say what interest he has? His behavior of making a fake account, constantly messaging and calling me lately is pretty telling that something is up cause not even my friends call me or message me daily the way he does. I think those actions say a lot without words and him not wanting to explain is annoying.I am pretty open to say what I feel or think about things and it's bothersome to see these things happen and more when they call themselves an open book. Oh well I'm not going dating anytime soon or making new gay friends at this point since it has been rather revolting trying to put yourself out there..

Even if he was in to you, that is not behavior you want to reward AT ALL.

Vazra

I hope you don't mind me asking but where do you go to find gay friends or date? I'm just curious. You don't have to answer this also by the way if you're not comfortable. I'm weird and ask a lot of questions as you can see.
Growlr is the app I used to talk with guys. The app was pretty decent and I managed to make some interesting conversations that were mostly 1 offs but the only thing concrete that came out of it to actually talking out of the app was my creep friend. He is certainly less messy now and I made clear that I'm not interested in being more than friends.

Even if he was in to you, that is not behavior you want to reward AT ALL.
I wouldn't reward that behavior at all since it is disturbing that someone goes and does those things while still chatting with you normally as if nothing was going on. It pissed me off considering I talk with him a lot in the day and he could have asked things himself instead of playing detective and in the end not find anything he was perhaps expecting to find.

Akara

Banned
Growlr is the app I used to talk with guys. The app was pretty decent and I managed to make some interesting conversations that were mostly 1 offs but the only thing concrete that came out of it to actually talking out of the app was my creep friend. He is certainly less messy now and I made clear that I'm not interested in being more than friends.

Oh I've used OkCupid and let me tell you, there indeed was some interesting conversations to be had on these apps lol. I think I made one good friend out of it, but we slowly faded as we lived very far apart and we both deactivated it and I lost my phone >;p lol. I think the best people you can make friends with or find are definitely off these apps, not to say though you can't find them on those apps, it's just harder since there is so many people on there to sort through. The problem though is where do you find them.. anyways,

One interesting experience I can recall was seeing my "straight friend" on there browsing my profile while indicating he's gay on the website. I'm like smh this is scandalous af. I also was messaged that I was the man of his dream by some random dude and described how I was perfect in every single way. Needless to say, I don't think he edited his copy and pasta very well since I'm not black lol.

Oh I've used OkCupid and let me tell you, there indeed was some interesting conversations to be had on these apps lol. I think I made one good friend out of it, but we slowly faded as we lived very far apart and we both deactivated it and I lost my phone >;p lol. I think the best people you can make friends with or find are definitely off these apps, not to say though you can't find them on those apps, it's just harder since there is so many people on there to sort through. The problem though is where do you find them.. anyways,

One interesting experience I can recall was seeing my "straight friend" on there browsing my profile while indicating he's gay on the website. I'm like smh this is scandalous af. I also was messaged that I was the man of his dream by some random dude and described how I was perfect in every single way. Needless to say, I don't think he edited his copy and pasta very well since I'm not black lol.

This made me laugh more than it should, I'm sorry.

Vazra

LOL OkCupid was actually nice but not many used it here. It was fun to spot "straight friends" looking out for guys there. The conversation with one in specific was rather funny trying to say it was a fake account and a few weeks later came out of the closet.

I wish there were some friendly gay groups/events around here that cater to my interests and near but Im in no rush to meet new people right now lol.

Akara

Banned
This made me laugh more than it should, I'm sorry.

Lol glad you enjoyed it!

LOL OkCupid was actually nice but not many used it here. It was fun to spot "straight friends" looking out for guys there. The conversation with one in specific was rather funny trying to say it was a fake account and a few weeks later came out of the closet.

I wish there were some friendly gay groups/events around here that cater to my interests and near but Im in no rush to meet new people right now lol.

You shall hop on my magic carpet and fly away with me as we look for people with your interest!

Oh god tell me about it, the scandal and when I get a message from them I'm oh dayum. I won't pretend that I didn't help them with their coming out process, which I hate because really I was forced into helping them come out, oh well we gotta stick together right?

But no seriously that's a very healthy outlook that you're in no rush. Where do you live specifically? The gay scene here can range from slutty clubbing, to hipster artsy people to rich people gay. I use to be very active also in my LGBTQ organization on campus but had to bow out for personal matters, made some good friends there, a couple of interesting characters like your friend from growlr but you take the bad with the good!
Possibly try joining a LGBTQ organization or going to areas that are gay friendly when you want to in addition to growlr! I'm a recluse lately so I've been bad on my social game bwahah. #cantstopwatchingmaninthehighcastleandmrrobotandplayingbloodborne

Lol glad you enjoyed it!

You shall hop on my magic carpet and fly away with me as we look for people with your interest!

Oh god tell me about it, the scandal and when I get a message from them I'm oh dayum. I won't pretend that I didn't help them with their coming out process, which I hate because really I was forced into helping them come out, oh well we gotta stick together right?

But no seriously that's a very healthy outlook that you're in no rush. Where do you live specifically? The gay scene here can range from slutty clubbing, to hipster artsy people to rich people gay. I use to be very active also in my LGBTQ organization on campus but had to bow out for personal matters, made some good friends there, a couple of interesting characters like your friend from growlr but you take the bad with the good!
Possibly try joining a LGBTQ organization or going to areas that are gay friendly when you want to in addition to growlr! I'm a recluse lately so I've been bad on my social game bwahah. #cantstopwatchingmaninthehighcastleandmrrobotandplayingbloodborne

Mr Robot and Bloodborne are amazing. Marry me? Seriously though. Bloodborne was my addiction for months.

So I'm about to do the final trial of Danganronpa. I swear this game feels like Celebrity Big Brother UK meets Yuri Kuma Arashi, and I'm kinda in awe of it.

I think I'm stuck tho. I can't for the life of me figure out where the fuck the dorms on the 2nd floor that I'm supposed to investigate are.

Still, what an insane experience.

Vazra

L

I live in Puerto Rico and the gay life I know from here is the club life, parade and the app guys. There is a gaming group but I know multiple of the guys there are problematic so I stay away from the meetings plus I heard a few nasty things that have happened on the meetings. As for going out I need a job first so I can pay for the gas to go anywhere really. I will just take a break from it and focus more on the job hunt and get my stuff together before thinking about going back to dating or making gay friends. :p

So I'm about to do the final trial of Danganronpa. I swear this game feels like Celebrity Big Brother UK meets Yuri Kuma Arashi, and I'm kinda in awe of it.

I think I'm stuck tho. I can't for the life of me figure out where the fuck the dorms on the 2nd floor that I'm supposed to investigate are.

Still, what an insane experience.

By the warehouse, around from the dining hall IIRC

Akara

Banned
I live in Puerto Rico and the gay life I know from here is the club life, parade and the app guys. There is a gaming group but I know multiple of the guys there are problematic so I stay away from the meetings plus I heard a few nasty things that have happened on the meetings. As for going out I need a job first so I can pay for the gas to go anywhere really. I will just take a break from it and focus more on the job hunt and get my stuff together before thinking about going back to dating or making gay friends. :p

-hi5s- You got this! You have a very smart head on your shoulders, keep it up!

giphy-36.gif

Sorry for the dumb question, but... on the topic of dating apps...

Is Grindr more like the gay equivalent to Tinder where some people use it for hookups, but the majority is after something else (weather that is a longlstanding relationship, meeting new people/ friends or whatever)...

...or is it almost exclusively "Dial S for sex" ?

Akara

Banned

Oh god I love that movie haha

Is Grindr more like the gay equivalent to Tinder where some people use it for hookups, but the majority is after something else (weather that is a longlstanding relationship, meeting new people/ friends or whatever)...

It's dial S for sex usually, but it is possible to find something else. Anything is possible! think grindr came out first? Correct if I'm wrong.

Grindr from my experience has been the opposite of what you described. Almost everyone on there looking for sex only or first and foremost, with the odd guy here and there looking to meet up on a platonic date to pursue a relationship.

Jeysus. I'm gonna have to track this film down.

It's dial S for sex usually, but it is possible to find something else. Anything is possible! think grindr came out first? Correct if I'm wrong.

Grindr from my experience has been the opposite of what you described. Almost everyone on there looking for sex only or first and foremost, with the odd guy here and there looking to meet up on a platonic date to pursue a relationship.

Thats...pretty disappointing.

A friend met her boyfriend through Tinder and she talked about the nice experience she had using the app (I don't know if she was just extremely lucky...probably...).

I'm not interested in the hook-up stuff (no offence to those who are), just meeting some nice gay people would have sufficed.

Thanks for answering my question !

After much reflection on myself I've decided to finally come to terms with the fact that I am attracted to men. I guess I'm just so timid to have gay sex or meet someone in a discreet way. I literally haven't told a soul about my homosexuality as I've just now decided to embrace it.

Thats...pretty disappointing.

A friend met her boyfriend through Tinder and she talked about the nice experience she had using the app (I don't know if she was just extremely lucky...probably...).

I'm not interested in the hook-up stuff (no offense to those who are), just meeting some nice gay people would have sufficed.

Thanks for answering my question !
Tinder is for everyone, not just straight people. But I hear Tinder is mainly for hookups too, probably less so than Grindr. But I don't use either of them. I've thought of trying Tinder lately though.

After much reflection on myself I've decided to finally come to terms with the fact that I am attracted to men. I guess I'm just so timid to have gay sex or meet someone in a discreet way. I literally haven't told a soul about my homosexuality as I've just now decided to embrace it.
Welcome.

Joeku

Echoing a similar idea to a few posters ago, I have been talking to a bunch of users on Grindr for the first time tonight. Hoping it goes somewhere interesting over the next few days when I'm sober enough to appreciate it.

My biggest issue with Grindr was how limiting profiles were. Small text box, one photo, almost no stats. Maybe they changed it recently, I haven't used it in years.

Scruff is really the only app I'll bother to use anymore. I've found plenty of guys on there not looking for just casual sex. OKCupid is probably the place where I've had the most luck chatting with relationship seeking guys though.

Vazra

My biggest issue with Grindr was how limiting profiles were. Small text box, one photo, almost no stats. Maybe they changed it recently, I haven't used it in years.

Scruff is really the only app I'll bother to use anymore. I've found plenty of guys on there not looking for just casual sex. OKCupid is probably the place where I've had the most luck chatting with relationship seeking guys though.

With Growlr you can write as much as you want, 5 pictures with 1 being public and the rest private and I've got some decent conversations out of it before deleting it. Grindr the last time I checked this year it was the same as before with a minor face lift to the design so you are not missing anything there tbh plus mostly shallow people continues there.

Akara

Banned

Welcome to dark side ;).

All jokes aside, thank yourself for being honest and looking inside. It's something super incredibly difficult to do and well you don done it! Baby steps, coming out or coming to terms with whom you are attracted to is difficult at first, but acceptance is the first step! -shoots confetti in air-

Joeku

Welp, getting propositioned big time on Grindr. This process is way quicker than Tinder ever was. Is that a gay thing...or?

Akara

Banned
Welp, getting propositioned big time on Grindr. This process is way quicker than Tinder ever was. Is that a gay thing...or?

I think tinder is more geared towards straight identifying individuals seeking dates or something while Grindr is more geared towards the s word.

sandwiches.

Joeku

Man, I love
sandwiches.
Gonna work with it and see if I can be the
pickle
. Trying to learn where I land on the spectrum of being with man alone.
Likely top, but we'll see!

Wish me luck in this new venture, y'all.

Akara

Banned
Man, I love
sandwiches.
Gonna work with it and see if I can be the
pickle
. Trying to learn where I land on the spectrum of being with man alone.
Likely top, but we'll see!

Wish me luck in this new venture, y'all.

Be safe and use protection! Have fun ahaha!

VegiHam

Congratulations on your realisation! Welcome to the club, and good luck with wherever this new knowledge leas you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom