• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how to interpret this but I can only assume you're in awe of my keen insight and flawless taste in hunks.

uCVf5bF.gif

hehehe I like you. *hug

Code:
[IMG]http://41.media.tumblr.com/83ccaada2a39b71d981016bf3a762df0/tumblr_ny2w2f2bHV1qf0j3io1_400.png[/IMG]

Man I wish I had more racial diversity where I live. Was watching Agents of Shield and Blair Underwood is one fine dude, his skin color is so pretty. His is really handsome and manly. I Also have a thing for Fitz, mostly the character (well I do like his stomach) and Hunter is a cute teacup.

Kevyt

Something to move the hips and waist, like to shake that. Like to dance to pop and electronic or something with a nice beat. Wish I could dance with a partner, don't have much experience since I mostly just do my own shit. My boyfriend doesn't like to dance -___-.

I think I'm a good dancer, I do get compliments from my dancing but I also get looks. The looks when you see someone high as a kite moving strange, except I'm not high. It's a mixture of wtf man and cool.

Random pic of a dude, want to put my head on his chest, so cute and hot.

I'm not much of a dancer, in fact I don't dance at all. I have no sense of rhythm or coordination.

I'm sure you're a good dancer and it's a shame your boyfriend doesn't dance with you. If I had a boyfriend that could shake hips like Shakira, then hellz yeah I'll be dancing with him day and night.

Guys that can dance are a huge plus for me, lol.

So props to you man. Maybe find a new boyfriend that likes to dance? hehe jk :p

^
lol that gif.

I'm not much of a dancer, in fact I don't dance at all. I have no sense of rhythm or coordination.

So props to you man. Maybe find a new boyfriend that likes to dance? hehe jk :p

As long as you have a smile on your face and having a good time, it's a joy to watch. Watching people have a good time feels great.
I love my shortcake and we play netrunner together so tough sell on changing him. But yes guys how love to dance is a plus.

face > body type

I fully agree ruf ruf ruf.

Read the conversation. (Its talking about him wanting to punch Obama)

Gross.

At least you can feel him seethe through the text. People can try to put ugliness out into the world, but they're still always the closest ones to it. It's kind of like taking a shit on your own floor to spite someone else, or a toddlers' tantrum.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Gross.

At least you can feel him seethe through the text. People can try to put ugliness out into the world, but they're still always the closest ones to it. It's kind of like taking a shit in your own house to spite someone else.

And I corrected him and he said that he said half breed to not call him a stupid n***** cause he doesnt want to be offensive and how he represents the [redacted]. Also trying to change the subject started asking about genderqueer people and said he told someone he met like that that the guy was confused and the guy got mad at him. He is a dumbfuck.

Golnei

And I corrected him and he said that he said half breed to not call him a stupid n***** cause he doesnt want to be offensive and how he represents the [redacted]. Also trying to change the subject started asking about genderqueer people and said he told someone he met like that that the guy was confused and the guy got mad at him. He is a dumbfuck.

That seems obvious. I do find the idea of someone thinking 'half-breed' to be an inoffensive epithet to be hilarious, though. Someone should tell him the acceptable term is 'hybrid', 'gestalt' or 'amalgamation'.

Why are you talking to him? He seems like he just wants to be a dick for an audience. Like there's benign ignorance and then people basically saying 'pay attention to me'.

Monocle

Ugh someone saying half breed instead of mixed. Let me not make a mess oh lord.
Read the conversation. (Its talking about him wanting to punch Obama)
Seems like the type of jerk I would instantly cut out of my life tbh. Some people's minds are too warped by ignorance and hate. I prefer the company of civilized humans.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Why are you talking to him? He seems like he just wants to be a dick for an audience.

I was talking with him cause he was someone who I played against on steam and got a friend request. He is blocked now tho cause the shit he was spewing was too much. There were decent talks when talking games, some life stuff and movies but as soon as that conversations ran out the bad shit started happening. He simply kept going talking trash about transgender, gender queer, black people and how things would be better if everyone followed his religion how it should be. (Christian) So yeah I aint dealing with that.

Monocle

I was talking with him cause he was someone who I played against on steam and got a friend request. He is blocked now tho cause the shit he was spewing was too much. There were decent talks when talking games, some life stuff and movies but as soon as that conversations ran out the bad shit started happening. He simply kept going talking trash about transgender, gender queer, black people and how things would be better if everyone followed his religion how it should be. (Christian) So yeah I aint dealing with that.
Lol, that makes everything so much richer.

I wanna go back to the good ole days when only white Christian property owning men were considered people.

I like handsome guys who can take a good dick joke. Irreverence is an attractive quality to me. As far as body type goes, I do find the typical "model" build to be really sexy but my taste is pretty fluid I've found. I gravitate toward athletic builds in part because it's indicative of a healthy lifestyle, which I appreciate. That said though, I've found myself being attracted to certain people who would typically not fit my "taste profile" so to speak and it's just because of how their individual features come together. A guy with some heft and a killer sense of humor would not be objected to tbh

Monocle

You don't remember Jesus' "fuck everyone but straight white cis males" sermon?
That's my favorite part of the Bible, other than the time God sent bears to slaughter a bunch of kids.

I like handsome guys who can take a good dick joke. Irreverence is an attractive quality to me. As far as body type goes, I do find the typical "model" build to be really sexy but my taste is pretty fluid I've found. I gravitate toward athletic builds in part because it's indicative of a healthy lifestyle, which I appreciate. That said though, I've found myself being attracted to certain people who would typically not fit my "taste profile" so to speak and it's just because of how their individual features come together. A guy with some heft and a killer sense of humor would not be objected to tbh
Can't disagree with any of this.

It's like that "beautiful" social experiment that we had a thread on recently. A lot of people were quick to judge the the people in it as being unattractive, when I found them all to be rather attractive in unique ways. The way they smiled, blushed, wore their hair, their eyes. So much to beauty than just a good body and pretty face.

This is why I find so many types of people attractive.

Monocle

It's like that "beautiful" social experiment that we had a thread on recently. A lot of people were quick to judge the the people in it as being unattractive, when I found them all to be rather attractive in unique ways. The way they smiled, blushed, wore their hair, their eyes. So much to beauty than just a good body and pretty face.

I felt the same way about that video. Some really lovely faces and personalities. I thought it was a bit much when some posters called the people "ugly."

Has anyone been watching The London Spy starring this guy (from James Bond):
tumblr_nyzfpjVxqk1tf4ghio1_1280.jpg

and this guy (from Kingsmen):
tumblr_njy552CBPP1u9wcz1o1_400.gif

as gays in love?
They do this (may be NSFW):
tumblr_nyomnaeb0p1qav05wo1_250.gif
and there are butts.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Now I gotta binge watch Broad City again. Thanks.

Big props to you for being so responsible. I admire that. That takes some determination, lol. Also early congrats on finishing! What are you studying?

I think the last game I made that mistake with was the FFXIV:ARR launch. Made a mess of my life for a few months, lol.

Well, I'm not a great student—just trying to prevent becoming a terrible one. I've been procrastinating a lot and have started to get sucked into Pokémon Picross. But I still think that my attachment to and absorption into that game isn't even comparable to how playing XCX would be.

The program is in anthropology.

Your comment made me decide to look up the video and thread. After watching the video, I felt warmed by the beautiful reactions. Then I read the thread and lost all of that. Positivity and negativity are both so contagious.

Monocle

Has anyone been watching The London Spy starring this guy (from James Bond):
tumblr_nyzfpjVxqk1tf4ghio1_1280.jpg

and this guy (from Kingsmen):
tumblr_njy552CBPP1u9wcz1o1_400.gif

as gays in love?
They do this (may be NSFW):
tumblr_nyomnaeb0p1qav05wo1_250.gif
and there are butts.
Oh lawd, I definitely noticed that guy in Kingsmen. The random shirtless scene was all kinds of yes. I'll have to check out that show now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom