• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh lawd, I definitely noticed that guy in Kingsmen. The random shirtless scene was all kinds of yes. I'll have to check out that show now.

You should... I think it will be right up your alley.
IacqcWD.gif

Kevyt

Let me take a moment to prepare.

metalgearrising-senat5xsid.jpg

I knew the image was from Metal Gear Rising!

I finally openly stated that I was LGBT for the first time. It was in a presentation that I was giving.

I feel so much freer now. Even though I know no one cares if I am or not. It just feels good to say it out loud for the first time in public like that. I don't know. Today was a good day. Goodnight.

Congrats!

First dude is adorbs-able.

*nods :D first time I saw his pic, saw his cute face and body was a saved to my tumblr.

I finally openly stated that I was LGBT for the first time. It was in a presentation that I was giving.

I feel so much freer now. Even though I know no one cares if I am or not. It just feels good to say it out loud for the first time in public like that. I don't know. Today was a good day. Goodnight.

FUCK YEAH!!! I'm howling to celebrate ruhruhrurhurhruh!!!

How much did you pay for it? Is it a full refund? Coz if so Okay Werk
Yeah it was like 3 games i bought during the last sale. Saints Row IV and Rogue Legacy refused to run so I got some refunds since I'm short on money. I'd feel terrible if I like beat the games and then got a refund but since I didn't even start them I don't feel bad. Anyway, I still have Dark Souls, Dragonrun, and Fairy Fencer F to play.
You can buy that grandma eating popcorn video now!

o/
yaasss

Bladenic

Yeah it was like 3 games i bought during the last sale. Saints Row IV and Rogue Legacy refused to run so I got some refunds since I'm short on money. I'd feel terrible if I like beat the games and then got a refund but since I didn't even start them I don't feel bad. Anyway, I still have Dark Souls, Dragonrun, and Fairy Fencer F to play.

yaasss

Girl the fuck? Return that fairy fencer Who? Bullshit and buy Legend of Heroes Trails In The Sky First Chapter followed by Legend of Heroes Trails In The Sky Second Chapter

Girl the fuck? Return that fairy fencer Who? Bullshit and buy Legend of Heroes Trails In The Sky First Chapter followed by Legend of Heroes Trails In The Sky Second Chapter
not with that $20 price tag girl

though Xillia has been filling my JRPG need recently and I know for a fact that Compile Heart combat doesn't compare to Tales Of combat tbh... so maybe

Razmos

I really dislike the term "partner" being used when boyfriend or girlfriend is more appropriate.

I was talking to a guy today who was talking about his ex, and he said "partner" and used all gender neutral pronouns like "they".

Like I can imagine why a gay person might talk like that if they didn't want people to know but if straight people do it it is pretty annoying. I like to get a read on stuff like this and having someone use vague terms like partner is not helpful at all.

Bladenic

not with that $20 price tag girl

though Xillia has been filling my JRPG need recently and I know for a fact that Compile Heart combat doesn't compare to Tales Of combat tbh... so maybe

Stan for Milla, Queen Leia, and Rowen

Did you unlock the mystic artes yet? Is this your first tales game?

I really dislike the term "partner" being used when boyfriend or girlfriend is more appropriate.

I was talking to a guy today who was talking about his ex, and he said "partner" and used all gender neutral pronouns like "they".

Like I can imagine why a gay person might talk like that if they didn't want people to know but if straight people do it it is pretty annoying. I like to get a read on stuff like this and having someone use vague terms like partner is not helpful at all.

Was his ex gender fluid? Or was he straight? Because in one case it's ok, in the other it's kinda dumb.

Dany

Banned

I call my boyfriend my partner sometimes because it makes it seem more important and secure than 'boyfriend'. Also I go between boyfriend and partner on a whim, i guess it depends who I am talking to.

Also, if a person wants to be called a certain pronoun, then that choice and decision should be respected. A friend from seattle prefers "they" instead of the pronoun given to them from birth. It really is a choice if you think about it, it is hard to grasp at certain times I know.

In your specific case, the person you were talking about was perhaps trying to distance himself from his ex-partner by using they. It makes it appear less personal.

Stan for Milla, Queen Leia, and Rowen

Did you unlock the mystic artes yet? Is this your first tales game?
Tales of Symphonia HD was my first Tales of game. I don't think I unlocked any mystic artes though? I did use Emil's mystic arte from Dawn of the New World though because it was already available.

Kater

Banned

Could be that they are not actually straight and talk about that secret boyfriend.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Tales of Symphonia HD was my first Tales of game. I don't think I unlocked any mystic artes though? I did use Emil's mystic arte from Dawn of the New World though because it was already available.

I don't think you unlock them in ToS1. IIRC, you might need a specific arte or a certain weapon, but I don't think it ever tells you how to do them and they aren't listed on the artes screen (at least, not that I remember in the GCN version). For example, I stumbled across my first Mystic Arte in that game (Genis's) totally randomly and thought that it might have been a dream.

Started playing Life is Strange. It's reminding of Beyond Two Souls a lot, which I actually enjoyed. And the main character is so cute.

Also, it's turning out to be really cool to practice French vocabulary with. If you wanna learn a new language and change your PS3's settigns to said language, the game's audio stays in English, but all the objects you interact with in the game display their words in said language you changed it to. It becomes almost like an interactive vocabulary book!

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Started playing Life is Strange. It's reminding of Beyond Two Souls a lot, which I actually enjoyed. And the main character is so cute.

Also, it's turning out to be really cool to practice French vocabulary with. If you wanna learn a new language and change your PS3's settigns to said language, the game's audio stays in English, but all the objects you interact with in the game display their words in said language you changed it to. It becomes almost like an interactive vocabulary book!

This is actually a much appreciated language tip. I'm hoping to get around to playing it eventually, so thanks!

I've become super into Hearthstone lately. No time for Smite when I have an online CCG to play.

Also Smite made me realize I don't hate MOBAs intrinsically. I just dislike RTS style controls.

Life is Strange is the actual 2015 GOTY. It's so amazing and I hope there's a season 2
and it feautures 2 gay boys as the main characters

I've become super into Hearthstone lately. No time for Smite when I have an online CCG to play.

Also Smite made me realize I don't hate MOBAs intrinsically. I just dislike RTS style controls.
Yeah that usually happens to me with hearthstone, I get into it then get drop it for a few months then come back to it.

I need to try out smite, I play league of legends which is one of my most favorite games and one of my least favorite games at times.

I've been on a Phoenix Wright kick, finally finished Dual Destinies (that ending was bullshit tho) and I wanna play more adventure/mystery games like that. Any suggestions? Cheap/free mobile games would be ideal.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
I've been on a Phoenix Wright kick, finally finished Dual Destinies (that ending was bullshit tho) and I wanna play more adventure/mystery games like that. Any suggestions? Cheap/free mobile games would be ideal.

How about Ghost Trick? It's by the creator of Phoenix Wright. It is a mystery game, but it has more a puzzle element to it rather than a visual novel, IIRC. It's on DS and mobile (maybe just iOS, and I can't remember if it's broken or working on iOS 9). I didn't finish it, but I know it's highly regarded.

Other series that come to mind are the Zero Escape series on DS and 3DS/Vita, Danganronpa on Vita, and Professor Layton on DS and 3DS. I don't know what the gameplay of Danganronpa is like exactly, but the other two have puzzles as well. Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney for 3DS would be a good entry into the PL series (though the game's plot lost my interest by the end).

Razmos

I started playing Until Dawn. This is absolutely my cup of tea.

Mike is an attractive character but holy shit does his personality suck. Chris is a much better character, he's rather sweet and his humour is more good natured.

My initial thoughts on the characters is that Sam, Chris, Ashley and Matt are cool. Emily, Mike and Josh are complete jackasses. And Jess leans more towards being a jackass but at least she shows some regret for what happened.

I'm already coming up with theories about what is going on and I can't wait to see how wrong I am.

I really just want these last two weeks of school to be done. I am stressing out about all of my finals and all of the test that I have to take this week. Also on the week of finals I have to take a math test, and my math final which is ridiculous. I don't understand why I have to still be learning things up til the week of finals. At least I can exempt two of my finals. I just really want to do good on all of my test.

now to stop venting and go back to studying :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom