• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.
I named my last thread 'Bar soap named one of the worst things on Earth' with the thread's opening words being "by me" and it was ruled exceptionally terrible as a title
Lol oh dear, at least you'll be remembered.

I made a thread once that not a single person posted in. I thought about quitting GAF that day.

I named my last thread 'Bar soap named one of the worst things on Earth' with the thread's opening words being "by me" and it was ruled exceptionally terrible as a title

GsqgbTW.gif

DOWN

Banned
the boyfriend and I went to the beach last night around 10pm for dia de las velitas, which is something I had never heard of before but that he does because it is tradition in Colombia and I guess it just involves lighting candles in a pretty way with friends and family. it was chilly and the breeze was light and it was great. We just sat on the beach and he drank beer while I drank a Game Fuel slurpee

B-Dex

Does Apple Music have anything similar to Discover Weekly playlists?

It has genre editors that curate playlists as well as playlists that include all the new music for the week. As well as 3rd party curated playlists and ones generated based on your interests and artists you follow.

Kevyt

Is anyone else reading Midnighter? I really can't help myself.

No.

the boyfriend and I went to the beach last night around 10pm for dia de las velitas, which is something I had never heard of before but that he does because it is tradition in Colombia and I guess it just involves lighting candles in a pretty way with friends and family. it was chilly and the breeze was light and it was great. We just sat on the beach and he drank beer while I drank a Game Fuel slurpee

That sounds like the perfect date.

Monocle

Is anyone else reading Midnighter? I really can't help myself.

That's him and Nightwing.
I wish he was popular enough to show up in Arrowverse. I think he'd fit well.

LOL, is that network even around anymore?
Yes, it's hot af (and entertaining too!). Reading Grayson for the same reason.

Uh-oh, it's that time again...

NEW PAGE TIME NEW HUNK TIME

SqYqDnBl.png
tZ4xL0x.gif

I4RhR9Yl.jpg
XqytErCl.jpg

3S1gFh3.jpg
FKbCkGb.jpg

H5GRGlgl.jpg
xhJHkjD.jpg

8JTWHxql.jpg
Lqpsgak.jpg

SDMroWOl.jpg
fXnJszMl.jpg

From my oven to your table. (Or something.)

I think I'm okay clocking out of life at 103-104. That seems like a solid age.

Supercentennarians are still pretty rare though, because biology is weird and life is slowly killing us. But you could try and do everything right and still die because of like a shitty heart defect or a jet engine falling on you or something so idk lol.

That's an unnatural shine. Probably because the dude is covered in olive oil for the photoshoot.

Dude's also a total butterface. Would probably not bang. Bodies are so overrated.

Well yeah it's obviously an oil.

And disagree on butterface thing.

Rayis

I skip meals whenever I've eaten bad shit, but I haven't gone to a fast food place in a while, easily this whole year that is about to end

Joeku

Perhaps you could meet a man like you would meet a woman and it could become physical with him when it reaches that point, rather than going for sex directly.

Sorry about your friend.

...I see how that could work, but I've never had a set way of meeting women. It was always circumstance, AKA real life before the internet and phone dating.

I know exactly how you feel.
(but I'm still at the "taking a photograph of myself that's decent"-part of the whole thing lol)

I think what Aarglefarg said is the most reasonable advice. Try to meet them in person.

I don't even know if I'd want to go to a gay club (if those are real things where I live). Just a bunch of pressure. I suppose like anything else I'll have to just let it happen.

I think it's quite normal to feel that way, looking at an app like Grindr.

Just meet somebody who you think is nice and not just looking for a sexdates. If there's chemistry and you feel comfortable, I think it will all come quite natural. Doesn't have to happen during the first date either.

Weird question: what compelled you to use grinder

To both of these, grindr just felt like the "default" way of talking to other men in this aspect, based on my limited knowledge of the community. It's clearly not the best avenue of talking to someone and getting to know them and hanging out before any sort of sex,

I guess, really, it's on me for treating getting with someone of the same sex as inherently different than as one of the opposite, where I just sort of let it happen most of my life. Being presumptuous and overly-analytical and anxious reminds me of my teenage self; I'm not going to accomplish anything this way. Gotta chill out some.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom