• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Monocle, here are some guys to get you through these cold days <3

Hope you guys had a great day, had loads of fun playing Netrunner with my boyfriend. The only thing missing is a cute little pug I can hug, Ruff ruff ruff.
i need the last guy to [redacted[ while i [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] and he [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted]

daripad

If a guy sends you private snapchats, does that mean he wants your d? I'm pretty sure a guy who I think is gay has sent me two so far, and hasn't sent any to my best friend, and she way closer to him that I am. I just think it is weird.

Monocle

i need the last guy to [redacted[ while i [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] and he [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted]
I hope he's not irresponsible enough to think that both of them will actually fit. You'd better make him agree to pay the medical bills beforehand.

If a guy sends you private snapchats, does that mean he wants your d? I'm pretty sure a guy who I think is gay has sent me two so far, and hasn't sent any to my best friend, and she way closer to him that I am. I just think it is weird.
Maybe. You could try to strike up a conversation, and when it feels right, ask him a pointed question about whether he's seeing anyone.

Hmm, I would try talking to him. See what's up maybe and ask if he's in a relationship?

You don't like body hair?
I'm, personally, not a huge fan either.

maybe he like just wants to talk to you. Maybe he's trying to be closer? also how have you been Dari?

I hope he's not irresponsible enough to think that both of them will actually fit. You'd better make him agree to pay the medical bills beforehand.

Maybe. You could try to strike up a conversation, and when it feels right, ask him a pointed question about whether he's seeing anyone.
we would make it work

But I should, it looks really interesting. Judging from the picture you posted, obviously it has LGBT characters it seems?

Edit: Wait, it seems like it's just fan service, that scene between Midnighter and Dick Grayson. I'm not complaining, lol. :p
Hah, yeah that bit is just fan service, but Midnighter himself is gay. He just got out of a relationship with another hero (Apollo) and is struggling with the break-up and dating again.

He looks and fights like Batman, but with more of a tendency for violence (not afraid to kill). He also crazy biotechnology inside him that enhances him.

Yes, it's hot af (and entertaining too!). Reading Grayson for the same reason.
I should shame myself for not reading Grayson, it's good? Oh who cares, I'd take Dick any day.

Maybe. Depends on the snaps, but he could just be being friendly. Play it by ear and see how it goes. If you like him you can flirt a bit, rather than just diving into things.

Kater

Banned
I just wanna

anigif_optimized-3242-1421858481-10.gif

He's just <3

Monocle

I don't know. People used to get really angry when they'd make fun of the twinks people would post.
Don't get me wrong, I love that we have such a range of types! Wouldn't have it any other way.

Also, less competition for my type of hunk can only be a good thing. Come to me, studs. <3

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Don't get me wrong, I love that we have such a range of types! Wouldn't have it any other way.

Also, less competition for my type of hunk can only be a good thing. Come to me, studs. <3

I'm still competition as I go for all body types.
b6bb215325.gif

Monocle

I'm still competition as I go for all body types.
b6bb215325.gif
Werq!

I have to warn you though, when a hunk is on the line, my kung fu is strong.

5Eprquh.gif

P.S. Super NSFW warning, but the Tumblr blog
chubbyasian880
has a bunch of cuties. Can't really post them here.

Vazra

Werq!

I have to warn you though, when a hunk is on the line, my kung fu is strong.

P.S. Super NSFW warning, but the Tumblr blog
chubbyasian880
has a bunch of cuties. Can't really post them here.

Im thick so I can probably roll over and flatten the competition.
1d3c63f711.gif

daripad

I already talked to him, asking if he knew something about one of our teachers (he was in that class with me). Still, I won't be actively talking to him, I'll just wait and see if he keeps doing it.

Hmm, I would try talking to him. See what's up maybe and ask if he's in a relationship?
He's single

Maybe. Depends on the snaps, but he could just be being friendly. Play it by ear and see how it goes. If you like him you can flirt a bit, rather than just diving into things.

Well, the first one was a selfie while he was drinking, so maybe he thinks of me when he's drunk :v Ok no, but that would be funny. The second one was his minion collection. Maybe he's just a weird person. He's a qt though.

I think it's lame to deny yourself for the sake of appearances.

But because you want to live to be 112? Sure. I want to live to be 112.
I missed this, but you can still have a great body eating crap in moderation. Just not every day. Also the general mindset of someone that eats healthy isn't that they're denying themselves, but instead enjoying different foods. You might have to eat perfectly daily to always look like you're ready to step on a stage. However most guys look incredible even at a reasonable 12% bodyfat.

That said. Working out/eating well purely for the sake of appearance is indeed bad. You're missing out so much more in regards to fitness thinking that way. Plus it can lead to self-esteem and body image issues.

I missed this, but you can still have a great body eating crap in moderation. Just not every day. Also the general mindset of someone that eats healthy isn't that they're denying themselves, but instead enjoying different foods. You might have to eat perfectly daily to always look like you're ready to step on a stage. However most guys look incredible even at a reasonable 12% bodyfat.

That said. Working out/eating well purely for the sake of appearance is indeed bad. You're missing out so much more in regards to fitness thinking that way. Plus it can lead to self-esteem and body image issues.

You're right about the denying yourself thing, I guess I was responding that way because that's usually how it's framed, even though it's not like eating healthy food is unsatisfying, and it can actually make you appreciate food more. It's always the implicit tone when people say "you should eat a sandwich" or something, even though it's not really right.

You're right about occasionally eating crap, too, but in regards to the living to be 112 thing, I was thinking more about something like CRON, which is a bit more restrictive in general, since monitoring calories while still getting all of your necessary nutrients makes for a bit of a fine balancing act, even accounting for cheat days.

DOWN

Banned
Shoutout to The Order for still having the best graphics around (Battlefront is rad and close but the animations and post processing are much weaker so it never hits the illusion of CGI)

23632145126_6fdc1d0215_o.png

23549659802_906fd2781f_o.png

23362539130_5148eb7e8f_o.png

23362538560_7a203151fb_o.png

Vazra

Shoutout to The Order for still having the best graphics around (Battlefront is rad and close but the animations and post processing are much weaker so it never hits the illusion of CGI

If only The Order were a competent game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom