• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bladenic

If you have a PS3/Vita and like good RPGs, be sure to pre-order Legend of Heroes Trails of Cold Steel, out December 22nd. A great Christmas gift, only $40 bucks too.

Having a christmas gifting crisis for my boyfriend, I found this scarf on Etsy that I really like but, I wouldn't really consider a scarf very exciting a gift. Any creative ideas out there?

DOWN

Banned
The Order is a great time. Sad that some people can't understand a new blend of film and game. The dark and gloomy Gears of War shootouts combined with the awesome visual showcase of London are great.
Having a christmas gifting crisis for my boyfriend, I found this scarf on Etsy that I really like but, I wouldn't really consider a scarf very exciting a gift. Any creative ideas out there?

Order the scarf but request it be made of cashmere. everyone loves cashmere

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Wrap yourself and be his Xmas present. ;)

In a serious note. What stuff is he into? It might be easier to tell you what to gift him if we have an idea on the things he likes/dislikes.

Wrap yourself and be his Xmas present. ;)

In a serious note. What stuff is he into? It might be easier to tell you what to gift him if we have an idea on the things he likes/dislikes.

Lol he's a makeup artist and does drag sometimes. He likes winter wear, outer activities, etc. I don't know anything about makeup so I won't attempt that (I considered a new makeup bag but he's really picky about his stuff). Maybe I'll look on Groupon to see about some Austin activities.

Vazra

Lol he's a makeup artist and does drag sometimes. He likes winter wear, outer activities, etc. I don't know anything about makeup so I won't attempt that (I considered a new makeup bag but he's really picky about his stuff). Maybe I'll look on Groupon to see about some Austin activities.

Maybe he might like some OCC makeup and some stuff seems to be on sale.

As for the scarf why not get him a nice shirt and pants to go with it and a cologne/perfume. Also you could drop in a gift card to one of the stores he likes which is a very safe thing to do when you don't know how to deal with picky people :p

Stanning The Order smh.

:p

Don't appropriate my PopGAF lingo which is already appropriation of Black Gay lingo!
;)

Vazra

This.

I mean, if you want a poster boy for graphics, you'll stan but if you want actual depth or gameplay? Move along.

I mean the gameplay is not exactly mediocre nor good as it is serviceable at best. Also the gameplay constantly gets interrupted by the cutscenes which I would accept if the story had something compelling or if the characters were interesting enough to carry out the poor story but nothing can be found besides the stunning animations and good sound design.

B-Dex

Maybe he might like some OCC makeup and some stuff seems to be on sale.

As for the scarf why not get him a nice shirt and pants to go with it and a cologne/perfume. Also you could drop in a gift card to one of the stores he likes which is a very safe thing to do when you don't know how to deal with picky people :p

Don't appropriate my PopGAF lingo which is already appropriation of Black Gay lingo!
;)

Define "Black Gay".

I spent 16 dollars worth of presents for my family even though they're shitty people

1d6a6904f77d51deb490e59fa6dc62b8.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom