• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yall so gay

AzR7u32.jpg

Arcipello

was just playing Arkham Knight and noticed that some of the henchmen that you hear over the radio casually drop in the fact that they are in a gay relationship.... thought that was very cool.

Symphonia

Banned
was just playing Arkham Knight and noticed that some of the henchmen that you hear over the radio casually drop in the fact that they are in a gay relationship.... thought that was very cool.
Come again? I've spent a fair few hours eavesdropping on conversations the henchmen have, and have never heard them talk about being in a gay relationship.

Some cute dude I was talking to quoted me Creed and Avril Levign lyrics in a text. Would I be vapid if I stopped talking to him? :/

It's a trial of strength, how long can you hold kitties without breaking down your usual demeanor?

either it's 'shopped or I'm drunk.

I think I'd last 5 seconds. Less so if drunk.

is this Otunga? <3

You know it. What was his name on I Love NY?

This sounds like me with different shows (and doritos).

Forever alone.

FRVRALN UNITE.

Shokifer

Welp here goes

Your gender? Maaaaale
Your sexual orientation? Bisexual, or Pan if you wanna split hairs.
Where Are You From? United Kingdom
Where Do You Live? Stockton-on-Tees, otherwise known as Bumfuck Nowhere
How Old Are you? 16
Favorite Type of Music? Lotsa things. Post-rock (as nebulous as that genre is), shoegaze, dream pop, ambient, stuff Crystal Castles does, indeh rock and probably some other things.
Profession or Career interest? Hopefully writing because 9 to 5s are shit and i hate reality :(
Favorite video game(s)? Most Total Wars, Crusader Kings 2, Ratchet and Clank, Spyro the dragon, Dino Crisis (shut up)
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Writing, sitting on my arse, getting political sometimes, talking to my 1 friend, fawning over cute stuff and people

That took longer than i thought. Anyway hiya everyone. Hope this post isn't as cringworthy as it feels.

Razmos

Welp here goes

Your gender? Maaaaale
Your sexual orientation? Bisexual, or Pan if you wanna split hairs.
Where Are You From? United Kingdom
Where Do You Live? Stockton-on-Tees, otherwise known as Bumfuck Nowhere
How Old Are you? 16
Favorite Type of Music? Lotsa things. Post-rock (as nebulous as that genre is), shoegaze, dream pop, ambient, stuff Crystal Castles does, indeh rock and probably some other things.
Profession or Career interest? Hopefully writing because 9 to 5s are shit and i hate reality :(
Favorite video game(s)? Most Total Wars, Crusader Kings 2, Ratchet and Clank, Spyro the dragon, Dino Crisis (shut up)
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Writing, sitting on my arse, getting political sometimes, talking to my 1 friend, fawning over cute stuff and people

That took longer than i thought. Anyway hiya everyone. Hope this post isn't as cringworthy as it feels.
Hi fellow brit!

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Thanks, you two. (*´&#969;&#65344;*)

Might shave the head completely on both sides. Probably looks better. Argh, I shouldn't have listened to the hairstylist, I had a feeling she was wrong when she said it looks better this way. &#3794;( &#8640; &#8248; &#8636; )&#2413;

it looks fine dont sweat it!

I'll try! It seems like a thread that moves at a nice pace and with nice people so it's looking good so far!

yay!

hiya everyone

Hi!

halfbeast

Banned
at 2am in the bathroom mirror while silently rehearsing conversations that i might one day have in the future

goodbye horses! I'm flying over you!

edit: watching T2 tonight, kinda want to watch T3 again (and laugh at it), but somehow it feels wrong to do that without watching the other two first.

btw, is kristianna loken still bi? wasn't she in a relationship with michelle rodriguez?

Its like we have ESPN. Im watching T2 too!

I saw a guy with the best ass at Wal Mart (its like seeing a unicorn I know) that had these nylon athletic shorts that showed everything holy and good and hid nothing. Unfortunately, a lady on one of those motorized scooters got in front of me and she stopped and blocked traffic. She interrupted my creeping. :(

mantidor

Its like we have ESPN. Im watching T2 too!

I saw a guy with the best ass at Wal Mart (its like seeing a unicorn I know) that had these nylon athletic shorts that showed everything holy and good and hid nothing. Unfortunately, a lady on one of those motorized scooters got in front of me and she stopped and blocked traffic. She interrupted my creeping. :(

I'm trying to picture this and is the scooter thing common? I'm having flashbacks to Wall-e.

I slept for 12 whole hours, though not in the sunlight. I am now taking your advice into consideration and contemplating wandering over to the beach to sleep another 12 hours.
With my complexion I'd be basically dead by the end of such an experiment.

Maybe use a parasol? I don't know what your style is but it could be pulled off with enough confidence! Maybe some chiffon, and lots of sunscreen. ;)

goodbye horses! I'm flying over you!

edit: watching T2 tonight, kinda want to watch T3 again (and laugh at it), but somehow it feels wrong to do that without watching the other two first.

btw, is kristianna loken still bi? wasn't she in a relationship with michelle rodriguez?
Wiki says that relationship wasn't confirmed by either party. But yes she is bisexual.
http://web.archive.org/web/20091118185730/http://www.afterellen.com/people/2009/11/kristanna-loken

halfbeast

Banned

Arcipello

Come again? I've spent a fair few hours eavesdropping on conversations the henchmen have, and have never heard them talk about being in a gay relationship.

there was a conversation between two henchmen regarding their spouses not appreciating the amount of effort they go to regarding how they make their money. one of them complains about their wife spending everything he makes... the other says something to the effect of "yeah my partner thinks im constantly on business trips, he has no idea what i really do for a living" i loved the way they then continue the conversation without making light of the fact that he said "he"

there was a conversation between two henchmen regarding their spouses not appreciating the amount of effort they go to regarding how they make their money. one of them complains about their wife spending everything he makes... the other says something to the effect of "yeah my partner thinks im constantly on business trips, he has no idea what i really do for a living" i loved the way they then continue the conversation without making light of the fact that he said "he"

I think I noticed that too now that you mention it. Isn't harley quinn bisexual? Now that Mr J is dead they can pair her with Poison Ivy.

halfbeast

Banned
I got this friend on facebook who occasionally takes pictures of random hotties on the street. do you think somebody would take pics of you and then masturbate to it at home?

I think I'm safe! :)

:(

Shokifer

Ugh my sleeping patterns have been fucking up so much recently. It's approaching midnight where I live and I'm not even drowsy. And I just know that by the time I do get tired the sun will have come up.

Guess I'll be floating around here for a while.

I've seen Darth Wufei on a lot of gay tumblrs. Hes not XXX or anything but people seem to be fans. I think I'd be flattered if someone used my pics though I doubt I'll ever be in a position to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom