• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOWN

Banned
Watching Gone Girl again. I could live on just watching Keira Knightley / Joe Wright collaborations and David Fincher projects alone.

tumblr_ndctrbw0fx1tpxsk3o1_500.gif

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
I hope everyone has a wonderful Friday and weekend ahead of them!

Alrus

Um, okay i see you hottie

Haha Thanks :)

I would love to go to Chopen'agen one day.

And I need more bf pics. :?

I've been wanting to visit the city for ages but it's a rather expensive trip (at least during the summer) so I had to wait for a while. Also 5 days in not nearly enough to visit everything so I'll have to go back someday :p

Here's another one of us (we didn't take that many picture and most of them are meh selfies because I don't have a decent camera >.>)

Spyware

So in case someone remembered; last year a Swedish retailer auctioned off a custom themed ps4 for Pride week (the gaf thread). This year they're selling a limited(edit: comments on their facebook suggests not that limited) edition decal for all current gen consoles, they look quite snazzy:
I kinda want one since they are matte and I prefer that to glossy things, but as the owner of the original Gaystation it doesn't really make much sense to buy one just for that :p
tumblr_nqllis9Wbk1qg7wmro1_500.png

Miiight still get one for the Wii U but it wouldn't be that visible due to the small space it's in :(

Hi btw! Love the IBQ idea :eek:

Your gender? - I'm a lady!
Your sexual orientation? - Asexual... sorta? Also bi-romantic but currently (and hopefully forever) in a relationship with a man.
Where are you from? - Sweden, where I also still live.
How old are you? - 26
Favorite type of music? - Such a hard question! I think this changes about 2-3 times a year. Currently it's mostly pop I guess + a bunch of metal, rock and classical music.
Favorite video game(s)? - Way too many to list! Silent Hill and Guild Wars are two franchises I love tho.
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? - Trying to get back into all the creative stuff I used to do before, and some new ones. But currently I can't say I have any other hobbies :/

Kater

Banned
I don't really care about either the PS or the XBone but those consoles look fantastic in pride colours. Love it.

I already got a Wii U so I probably wouldn't buy a second one, still cool though that they made a Pride version for the Nintendo fans too.

Looking pretty darn fabulous there Kater ;)
Thanks, Xalth! o:

ah looks good there.

i had a similar hair some years ago. but didn't have the flowy look to it like yours lol.
Thanks! Yeah, I saw it a couple times over the years but it seems like a more rare hair style. Most people don't cut the hair on the side as short as that.

I like it though, it's a good Summer hair style.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom