• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Ratsky where's TV of the year plz it's been an entire month.

Tomorrow most likely, maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe later today (but probably not).

Thanks Ratsky!! How are you? :)

fine :]

Hi everyone. Decided to finally participate in here.

Your gender? Female
Your sexual orientation? Lesbian
Where Are You From? VA
Where Do You Live? NC
How Old Are you? 26
Favorite Type of Music? Hip-Hop, but I listen to everything
Profession or Career interest? It's a secret to everyone
Favorite video game(s)? Final Fantasy IX
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Writing, drawing, and I'm trying to get into music production too.

Welcome!

Sai-kun

Banned

Your gender? Female
Where Are You From? VA
Where Do You Live? NC
How Old Are you? 26
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Writing, drawing, and I'm trying to get into music production too.

Yay, welcome! Better be postin that soundcloud link sometime! :D

Your gender? Female
Where Are You From? VA
Where Do You Live? NC
How Old Are you? 26

Where the fuck is that gif from?
hello :D
what do you like to write?

marmoka

Banned

Your gender? Female
Where Are You From? VA
Where Do You Live? NC
How Old Are you? 26

Welcome!!

marmoka

Banned
I've seen here many people introducing themselves lately. I'm new here as well, I've been here less than a month, and I didn't formally introduce myself. I read the first post of the OT for curiosity, and found the template. So, here goes:

Your gender? Male
Your sexual orientation? Gay
Where Are You From? Vitoria-Gasteiz, Basque Country, north coast of Spain
Where Do You Live? Donostia-San Sebastian, Basque Country
How Old Are you? 30
Favorite Type of Music? Rock, Folk from all over the world, Reggae, Jazz, Classical
Profession or Career interest? Computer Scientist, PhD in Natural Language Processing, Researcher in NLP
Favorite video game(s)? Super Mario (2D and 3D platforming games), Sonic the Hedgehog, Metroid, Shin Megami Tensei series, Bayonetta
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Gym, fitness, nutrition, One Piece manga and anime, travelling, tasting beers and wines from all over the world

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I've seen here many people introducing themselves lately. I'm new here as well, I've been here less than a month, and I didn't formally introduce myself. I read the first post of the OT for curiosity, and found the template. So, here goes:

Your gender? Male
Where Are You From? Vitoria-Gasteiz, Basque Country, north coast of Spain
Where Do You Live? Donostia-San Sebastian, Basque Country
How Old Are you? 30
Favorite Type of Music? Rock, Folk from all over the world, Reggae, Jazz, Classical
Profession or Career interest? Computer Scientist, PhD in Natural Language Processing, Researcher in NLP
Favorite video game(s)? Super Mario (2D and 3D platforming games), Sonic the Hedgehog, Metroid, Shin Megami Tensei series, Bayonetta
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Gym, fitness, nutrition, One Piece manga and anime, travelling, tasting beers and wines from all over the world

Bienvenido. (I believe I didnt say it before) You have nice taste in videogames I must say. Not biased at all.

What guild? Not FFXIV GAF I hope. I had the worst time with those folks.

Oh nice. I need to get to Dallas. I have NEVER been and it's where all the OKC boys flock for fun.

Come on down! I actually met a guy last night from OKC. He was super hot but a little drunk. Kept trying to make out with me. Now the trick is to get guys from dallas to do that!

I can't believe I've put 50+ hours into Pokemon Alpha Sapphire. I know it's not a lot but I usually don't go past the 30 hour mark in games. Also apparently I've put over 150 hours into Smash 3DS. I didn't know I liked Nintendo this much.

#oop at the names I'm guessing right now

tumblr_nbog1wGrul1rfd7lko1_400.gif

Bladenic

I can't believe I've put 50+ hours into Pokemon Alpha Sapphire. I know it's not a lot but I usually don't go past the 30 hour mark in games. Also apparently I've put over 150 hours into Smash 3DS. I didn't know I liked Nintendo this much.

Add me on 3DS sis, we can battle

Let me dig up that trash friend code bullshit tho

How are you doing? Are you able to play soccer again, yet?

Thanks for asking :) I'm doing okay.
I technically got the OK from the physios to try soccer again. But in that time I've really gotten into volleyball even more so. And now I'm playing volleyball about 4 times a week :) and my knee is feeling pretty good!!

Kevyt

From Amazon:

gNdalEP.jpg

Delightful taste.

--------

Also is anyone here playing Dragon's Dogma on PC? If so, feel free to add me on steam to use my pawn, and I'll use anyone's pawn in return. I really need more Rift Crystals! lol

So far, level 104, Ranger, trying to get my pawn better gear but she's very capable. Steam ID is solkeher

Plz use my pawn plz!!

:p

Guys. Gym guy is about to go to the gym and I'm going to make him do hip thrust above me
Edit. He went to the wrong one. (Disgust)

tumblr_m212nc8Nrl1r0v8ybo1_500.gif

Jealous tbh...

From Amazon:

gNdalEP.jpg

Delightful taste.

--------

Also is anyone here playing Dragon's Dogma on PC? If so, feel free to add me on steam to use my pawn, and I'll use anyone's pawn in return. I really need more Rift Crystals! lol

So far, level 104, Ranger, trying to get my pawn better gear but she's very capable. Steam ID is solkeher

Plz use my pawn plz!!

:p

tumblr_m212nc8Nrl1r0v8ybo1_500.gif

Jealous tbh...
Lol
I really want to get dragons dogma but not enough money. Also there are a bunch of other games i want to get, like the witness.

Bladenic

Thanks for asking :) I'm doing okay.
I technically got the OK from the physios to try soccer again. But in that time I've really gotten into volleyball even more so. And now I'm playing volleyball about 4 times a week :) and my knee is feeling pretty good!!

real question, how do you balance your life between staying fit and active, singing, school or if you graduated a job, and a relationship/friends plus video gaymes

It is a perma so behave.

If banned when junior its automatic perma.

Usually, a genuine junior getting banned is permanent. That said, I was banned as a true junior and survived it. There is some discretion used in all bans except in very clear extreme breaking of the rules. As for getting junior'd, it's usually based solely around a thread creation or repeated thread creation issue, be it clickbaits, irrelevance, list threads, ignoring warnings, obnoxious or non-contributive, and so on. That can be permanent or temporary. As far as I've seen, a junior'd poster who is actually a long term member is less likely to be permabanned than true juniors.

The policy is for junior bans to be permanent and liberally applied because NeoGAF used to be regularly flooded with new juniors who would post a bunch of dumb shit and often get repeatedly banned until they were permed. So now, you are encouraged to be careful with your account and learn the rules within your first few months and first few hundred posts - if you can't do that, you probably weren't gonna stick around for very long or contribute much anyway.

Moderators have discretion, however, so for very light infractions they will sometimes only issue a week or so ban - usually with a warning - even for a junior member.
There are a few high profile instances of mods going light on juniors or reversing perms on members who later became utter shitlords.

Mod insider trade secrets™
tumblr_m898tlwGIl1qa44bco1_250.gif

I better behave myself then. Thanks guys.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Where's your gym decorum?

(disgust) (disgust)

He liiiiiiives! Where have you been, Seath? How are you?

I've recently been on a 3DS kick, too. I've beaten Pokémon Picross (didn't do alt-worlds, though), BoxBoy, and Kirby Triple Deluxe in the past few weeks, and now I'm working on Fire Emblem Awakening. I think 2016 will be the year of the backlog.

7threst

Since everybody is introducing themselves here, I should too since I don't post that often. I try to keep up but GAF moves fast, and especially this thread :)

Your gender? Male
Where Are You From? Alkmaar, the north of the Netherlands, to the north of Amsterdam, but have German roots
Where Do You Live? Tilburg/Goirle, which is in the south of the Netherlands near the Belgian border
How Old Are you? 36
Favorite Type of Music? Too much music I love but to name a few genres: Hardcore punk, breakcore, power electronics, hiphop, world music and all kinds of strange electronic music
Profession or Career interest? Have two masters (Culture Studies, and The Human Aspect of Information Technology, but have been an editor for a few magazines these past years, and a head editor for an IT-magazine since last year
Favorite video game(s)? Every Mario-game ever, Valkyrie Profile-series, The Last Ninja 2, Shin Megami Tensei-series, Persona-series, Final Fantasy-series (with VI being my favourite), Dragon Quest-series, Super Metroid, Bayonetta, Disgaea 2, Super Mario Galaxy 2, Baten Kaitos, Resident Evil 4
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Reading (non-fiction mostly, topic: videogames, history, music and whatever piques my interest at the moment), making music on my computer, hanging out with friends

real question, how do you balance your life between staying fit and active, singing, school or if you graduated a job, and a relationship/friends plus video gaymes

To be honest, I'm still adjusting to finding a healthy balance now that I'm in a relationship. It's not something I'm very experienced with.. I don't want to feel neglected by him and I don't want him to feel neglected by me, and I love spending time with him. I'm still playing lots of video games, since that's something I usually do at night before bed anyway. So there's been little interference there. We work the same job so that's not necessarily too difficult either.

And playing sports is something i really love doing, but it's also become something of a necessity for me. I have problems with high anxiety and playing sports multiple times a week is one of the things that keeps my anxiety at a semi-maintainable level.

I'm still booking gigs for singing so that's not too difficult.. Especially because my boyfriend and family typically all come to my gigs.

However, like I said earlier, I'm still working out some of the kinks. One thing, for example, is that I'm not hanging out with my best friends as much as I'd like to. I still see them, of course, but not as much as I used to.. So I'm still working on maintaining a healthy balance in that regard.. It's not always easy X_X. And I never want to let anybody down or disappoint anybody.

Kevyt

He liiiiiiives! Where have you been, Seath? How are you?

Hi Kirby! I'm good and you?

I've been busy playing Dragons Dogma on PC and chasing dreams on life... (っ^‿^)っ

How are things going with your boyfriend if you don't mind me asking?

My favorite sloth is back.

giphy.gif

:3

Y'all miss seath? I was stuck with him since he was gone. Like a tick in the bed (disgust)

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Monocle

Monocle I haven't caught up, is the new Teen Wolf season good so far?
Yeah, I'm enjoying it. It resolved some stupid stuff, and made some characters more interesting, and also gave us a glorious Parrish shower scene. There's a hilarious CG creature and a hero shot of Theo (who I trust). There are some surprise reappearances from characters we haven't seen in a while, an adorable gay couple, and the revelation that Theo probably likes it super rough, which honestly makes perfect sense.

We also got an awesome tender moment between Stiles and his dad, as though to prove Teen Wolf can still kick us right in the feels.

Yeah it resolved some stupid stuff, and made some characters more interesting, and also gave us a glorious Parrish shower scene. There's a hilarious CG creature and a hero shot of Theo (who I trust). There are some surprise reappearances from characters we haven't seen in a while, an adorable gay couple, and the revelation that Theo probably likes it super rough, which honestly makes perfect sense.

We also got an awesome tender moment between Stiles and his dad, as though to prove Teen Wolf can still kick us right in the feels.
So Theo hasn't been killed yet.... Hmm .. looks like I'll have to wait a bit longer

Thanks, I'm probably going to try to catch up today

Monocle

So Theo hasn't been killed yet.... Hmm .. since like I'll have to wait a bit longer

Thanks, I'm probably going to try to catch up today
Don't worry, he'll definitely stick around for a long time. It turns out he has a vital role in the fight against the next big bad. And he's incredibly trustworthy! He said so himself.

Hope you join us in the thread soon!

Literally me when people are freaking out in the same room. Mr. Robot, was it? I should watch that show.

Joanna is such a Q.U.E.E.N. tbh. Hoping for 800% more of her undeniable slayage in Mr. Robot s2.

Seriously. I got my life every time she was on screen.

Literally me when people are freaking out in the same room. Mr. Robot, was it? I should watch that show.

Definitely do. It's smart, incisive, funny, charming, and [insert positive adjective here] A really strong first season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom