• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Hi Kirby! I'm good and you?

I've been busy playing Dragons Dogma on PC and chasing dreams on life... (っ^‿^)っ

How are things going with your boyfriend if you don't mind me asking?

I want to try out Dragon's Dogma on PC when I eventually build my new one. The mage class looks awesome.

What dreams are you chasing? Currently, I'm trying to find mine.

Our "6 months" is coming up very soon. :)

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Thanks for asking :) I'm doing okay.
I technically got the OK from the physios to try soccer again. But in that time I've really gotten into volleyball even more so. And now I'm playing volleyball about 4 times a week :) and my knee is feeling pretty good!!

That's nice to hear. Do you like your teammates pretty good, then? I know you were fond of your soccerbros..

Kevyt

Welcome back Seath. Missed you dude. How's Dragons Dogma?

Hi TA!

Dragon's Dogma is still an amazing fun game with thrill filled action combat. I put about 400 hours into Dragon's Dogma about two years ago on the PS3 and now I think I'll do the same for the PC version, lol. I cannot recommend this game enough, especially if you're into action RPG's.

One of my favorites of all time.

You know I love you.

image.php

<3

The same way you love the sun. Far away from you

Jake is all about that farmer's tan, he loves the sun and the D
vitamin D

I want to try out Dragon's Dogma on PC when I eventually build my new one. The mage class looks awesome.

What dreams are you chasing? Currently, I'm trying to find mine.

Our "6 months" is coming up very soon. :)

The mage hybrid classes also look super fun. I've mostly just focused on the strength non-magic based classes, but I'll try the mage, sorcerer and Mystic Knight vocations in another playthrough most likely.

Some Mystic Knight Gameplay:

giphy.gif

I'm on the same boat as you. Trying to find a dream... except that I can't dream anymore, literally. I don't remember when was the last time I had dream while sleeping, lol. Kinda random, but not really since we're talking about dreams, though metaphorically.

Congrats on your six months! Do you guys have anything planned out like a nice dinner or some especial date?

Also, Valentine's Day is coming up! so yay... I guess, lol.

Camillelang

Neo Member
Hi everyone. Decided to finally participate in here.

Your gender? Female
Your sexual orientation? Lesbian
Where Are You From? VA
Where Do You Live? NC
How Old Are you? 26
Favorite Type of Music? Hip-Hop, but I listen to everything
Profession or Career interest? It's a secret to everyone
Favorite video game(s)? Final Fantasy IX
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Writing, drawing, and I'm trying to get into music production too.
tumblr_n24rtuc4ao1scfjkoo1_540.png

WOO! Glad we have another girl besides myself (as far as I know...)

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
The mage hybrid classes also look super fun. I've mostly just focused on the strength non-magic based classes, but I'll try the mage, sorcerer and Mystic Knight vocations in another playthrough most likely.

Some Mystic Knight Gameplay:

giphy.gif

I'm on the same boat as you. Trying to find a dream... except that I can't dream anymore, literally. I don't remember when was the last time I had dream while sleeping, lol. Kinda random, but not really since we're talking about dreams, though metaphorically.

Congrats on your six months! Do you guys have anything planned out like a nice dinner or some especial date?

Also, Valentine's Day is coming up! so yay... I guess, lol.

Yeah, if I really enjoy the game and it's easy to reclass or have multiple characters, I'd consider having mage hybrid characters, too, since I love me some enchanted classes.

Huh, well, some people seem to not dream very frequently or just not remember them. I think there was a period of time where I wasn't dreaming very often. Recently, however, I've been dreaming at a ridiculous frequency.

I don't think so, but I guess it could happen. It's hard with life going on and everything. We'll see.

Golnei

Yeah, if I really enjoy the game and it's easy to reclass or have multiple characters, I'd consider having mage hybrid characters, too, since I love me some enchanted classes.

It's very easy - you're encouraged to switch between classes fairly often to use skills that can transfer between them; and a single playthrough will usually see you fully completing 4 or 5. Since all of that carries over to NG+, it wouldn't be difficult at all to try every combination available, especially considering you don't start from scratch with a new class due to the accumulation of regular and weapon-specific skills from others.

Golnei

I got turned off Dragon's Dogma on PS3 when I couldn't just create a different pawn like I wanted to.

Was the problem that you couldn't create a second pawn, or that you couldn't modify the pawn you had created? There's an item to address the latter, but I can understand how you might get turned off by the former, even if I do like the whole system of hiring pawns. Even some of the Capcom ones you get when playing offline aren't that bad.

Rayis

So I had my first sexual experience today and 'twas interesting,with an older pretty cute guy, I found out a couple of things about myself, which will be all spoilered for all of y'all's virgin ears

I do not enjoy being dominated at all, the guy started by taking me by force and making out with me, I did not enjoy that at all, it all started with a sour note because of that

Once the tables turned and I got on top of him, I motherfuckin' surprised myself cuz I had him moaning pretty damn soon, I was just kissing and licking him all over his body and it drove him wild, he even said I was a bad boy!

I sucked cock like a pro, my gag reflex is surprisingly amazing, he wasn't very impressive package-wise but I had him moaning and begging for more and asking me to stop because I almost made him cum

I could not cum like at all, I tried many things but I just couldn't do it, and he tried many things and I just couldn't do it, it could be because he sucked at sucking (lol) but I couldnt do it, my nly regret, but regardless I considered it a success because I made him cum and found out things about myself

I'm officially a whore and I love it

Was the problem that you couldn't create a second pawn, or that you couldn't modify the pawn you had created? There's an item to address the latter, but I can understand how you might get turned off by the former, even if I do like the whole system of hiring pawns. Even some of the Capcom ones you get when playing offline aren't that bad.
I think I started a new save file after playing for a few hours and I was surprised I couldn't create a new pawn. I didn't know there's an item to change my pawn though.

I tried to get into the game again another time or two after that still. Maybe it will click sometime.

So I had my first sexual experience today and 'twas interesting,with an older pretty cute guy, I found out a couple of things about myself, which will be all spoilered for all of y'all's virgin ears

I do not enjoy being dominated at all, the guy started by taking me by force and making out with me, I did not enjoy that at all, it all started with a sour note because of that

Once the tables turned and I got on top of him, I motherfuckin' surprised myself cuz I had him moaning pretty damn soon, I was just kissing and licking him all over his body and it drove him wild, he even said I was a bad boy!

I sucked cock like a pro, my gag reflex is surprisingly amazing, he wasn't very impressive package-wise but I had him moaning and begging for more and asking me to stop because I almost made him cum

I could not cum like at all, I tried many things but I just couldn't do it, and he tried many things and I just couldn't do it, it could be because he sucked at sucking (lol) but I couldnt do it, my nly regret, but regardless I considered it a success because I made him cum and found out things about myself

Yay! The last part doesn't seem that unusual, people often report having that difficulty with another person at least at first. I've heard using a lighter grip when by oneself helps for when you're with someone else later but I don't know if that's nonsense. It could be needing to be comfortable with the change of context.

Grazzt

Congrats. I remember
I cum too soon during my first time and my partner didn't even start trying all his techniques on me. Thankfully I didn't lose my hard on after that.
Anyway were you horny? Did you rub one out beforehand?

Rayis

Thanks for the kudos guys, I definitely enjoyed myself

Congrats. I remember
I cum too soon during my first time and my partner didn't even start trying all his techniques on me. Thankfully I didn't lose my hard on after that.
Anyway were you horny? Did you rub one out beforehand?
that's actually an interesting question cuz now that I'm thinking about it, I wasn't horny at all, even before I went there I was trying to make myself horny and it wasn't working (didn't rub one out either), so I figured that just by being there with him it'd make me horny, it turned out it didn't but even if I wasn't horny I still enjoyed it and I'm glad I did it.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus

yesssssssssssssss

Monocle

Oh gosh, you used my wordy Hannibal writeup. Thanks! But also ouch. Should have edited myself a bit, maybe.

Nice going! Don't worry about
not getting off. That can happen when you're used to whacking it alone, or when your partner can't quite get you there. With time and experience you'll figure out what works for you.

marmoka

Banned

Congratulations. It was your first time. It's not supposed to be perfect. After this first experience, you'll see that this gets better from now on.

true Gek

Awww your first experience *__*

And honey, enjoying sex is not being a whore, it's being honest with yourself :*

Congrats slut

2016 is the year of making a list of getting dick.

Well im glad you had fun.

Yeah i kinda have that fear that i couldnt get hard or cum, like on my first time. But like other have said it is your first time so thing will probably not be perfect.

Alrus

I'm pretty sure my boyfriend of 3,5 years either cheated on me or almost did/was very tempted to do so... Saw a text I wasn't supposed to see. I wish I didn't.

I don't know what to do, I'm not sure I want to do anything, I'm scared.

Worst part is I know the dude who's tempting him quite well, I considered him a friend (not a very close one, but still). Also he's the first guy I ever kissed (it was a drunk hookup that meant nothing but still, not fun to think about).

Edit: Or maybe I'm just being hysterical and my lingering lack of self confidence is making me imagine the worst where "nothing" happened. (Except for the dude hitting on him despite knowing about out relationship pretty damn well, god I hate him so much now...)

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I'm pretty sure my boyfriend of 3,5 years either cheated on me or almost did/was very tempted to do so... Saw a text I wasn't supposed to see. I wish I didn't.

Worst part is I know the dude who's tempting him quite well, I considered him a friend (not a very close one, but still). Also he's the first guy I ever kissed (it was a drunk hookup that meant nothing but still, not fun to think about).

Edit: Or maybe I'm just being hysterical and my lingering lack of self confidence is making me imagine the worst where "nothing" happened. (Except for the dude hitting on him despite knowing about out relationship pretty damn well, god I hate him so much now...)
Hmmm you could ask him whats up with that. You deserve the right to know if he is or is not messing around and out of respect he should be honest about it.

Alrus

Hmmm you could ask him whats up with that. You deserve the right to know if he is or is not messing around and out of respect he should be honest about it.

Yeah I guess I'll ask him when he comes back home from work. We'll see how it goes from there. I truly love him, I really hope it's just me being scared for no reason.

On a more positive note: this dance routine gave me so much life : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npuVa2Gly5E

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Yeah I guess I'll ask him when he comes back home from work. We'll see how it goes from there. I truly love him, I really hope it's just me being scared for no reason.

Try to stay calm. Hopefully its just a little flirtation that means nothing but if its more than that he needs a lot of explaining to do and you shouldn't be too soft on him if he did cheat. If you need someone to keep talking to about the situation and vent while you wait for him my inbox is open.

Alrus

Try to stay calm. Hopefully its just a little flirtation that means nothing but if its more than that he needs a lot of explaining to do and you shouldn't be too soft on him if he did cheat. If you need someone to keep talking to about the situation and vent while you wait for him my inbox is open.

Yeah I'll manage to keep calm I think, I'm glad I didn't learn about this while drunk, I get really emotional in that state. Probably wouldn't have ended well.

And thanks man :)

What did the text say?

marmoka

Banned
Today in the gym, after workout, there were just me and a Brazilian guy in the lockerroom. This guy is quite big and muscular, I think he has some body fat, and find him hot. I was changing my clothes to leave, he was changing to workout.

Suddenly he asked my if I had a brother working at the bar of a disco in the city I live. That me and that guy are both very similar, and that person's name was whatever. He also said that took the advantage of being us alone to ask me, he's been with the curiosity to know this for some months. I think he's one of the bouncers of that disco, still not sure. I haven't been in that disco for years, and I remember that there used to be huge Brazilian guys controlling who got in and out.

I said that no, that I didn't have no relatives working there. I smiled, of course. He seems to be a nice guy. I like him.

Right now, I don't know if he asked that seriously, or if he just wanted to start a conversation with me, because he likes me too. Honestly, I would really like to have some fun with him. I think I missed a great chance. I'm so confused... Should I forget about this? Or have a normal conversation with the next time, and see if he says something that could confirm if he really wants something with me or not?

DOWN

Banned
Today in the gym, after workout, there were just me and a Brazilian guy in the lockerroom. This guy is quite big and muscular, I think he has some body fat, and find him hot. I was changing my clothes to leave, he was changing to workout.

Suddenly he asked my if I had a brother working at the bar of a disco in the city I live. That me and that guy are both very similar, and that person's name was whatever. He also said that took the advantage of being us alone to ask me, he's been with the curiosity to know this for some months. I think he's one of the bouncers of that disco, still not sure. I haven't been in that disco for years, and I remember that there used to be huge Brazilian guys controlling who got in and out.

I said that no, that I didn't have no relatives working there. I smiled, of course. He seems to be a nice guy. I like him.

Right now, I don't know if he asked that seriously, or if he just wanted to start a conversation with me, because he likes me too. Honestly, I would really like to have some fun with him. I think I missed a great chance. I'm so confused... Should I forget about this? Or have a normal conversation with the next time, and see if he says something that could confirm if he really wants something with me or not?

Try a conversation and tell him how you used to go there but haven't in a while. See if he hangs out at any of the disco's around there in free time. Suck his dick before he changes to work out next time it's just you two alone (optional).

there's always a brasilian guy at the gym it seem.

asian-girl-struggles-problems-shay-mitchell-eye-roll.gif

#filth

First of all congrats! Second of all I've had instances where
I couldn't cum on several occasions. It's super normal, happens all the time. Sometimes I think it happens to me because we've been going at it for so long, or maybe it's been a bit rough, and it's actually made me go a little bit numb? And yeah, so much more likely with a brand new/unknown partner.

This really sucks, and as a person who has done to my ex exactly what you suspect your boyfriend of doing (I now consider myself reformed, grown up and a much better person now btw), I can tell you a couple of things.

Firstly, don't immediately assume the worst. I've got texts on my phone now (which my current boyfriend knows about) that look terrible without context, but also are completely innocent on my end. You can't control how other people behave, and sometimes you'll get the occasional friend who will say something to you, that you really wish they hadn't. So wait to see what your boyfriend says/

Secondly, don't be fucking lied to. Just don't put up with that shit. If his story makes literally no sense, if he's obviously trying to cover things up, seems speechless, don't stand for that. You deserve better than that, and if you let him get away with it then he'll just do it again.

Thirdly, use whatever support you can get. Hopefully it's nothing and you'll have your mind at easy by this evening, but if shit gets bad then at the very least communicate with people here to help you through this. Don't be alone, and don't act without think, and talking through things first.

Seems like he was making conversation. Even if he is gay that doesnt necessarily mean he wants to do you. Talk to him next time and dont overplay your hand. You dont want to set yourself up for disappointment or make things awkward at the gym. So talk to him and try to make a connection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom