• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Woman comment aside, Harry isn't even the ugliest one

I can agree with this. He's definitely the one that I've never really cared for.

For me it's probably:

Zayn
Liam
Niall
Harry
Louis

The boundaries between 1 and 2 and 2 and 3 are rather loose, though, so that top ordering might change.

I can agree with this. He's definitely the one that I've never really cared for.

For me it's probably:

Zayn
Liam
Niall
Harry
Louis

The boundaries between 1 and 2 and 2 and 3 are rather loose, though, so that top ordering might change.
Niall and Harry can swap places for number 1 depending on how I feel lol.

Delio

For me it's probably:

Zayn
Liam
Niall
Harry
Louis

Niall has always been my favorite.

Q. If you find out you may have been HIV infected for several years, do you have the burden of responsibility to contact every person you've had a sexual encounter with during that time frame and tell them to get tested?

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Q. If you find out you may have been HIV infected for several years, do you have the burden of responsibility to contact every person you've had a sexual encounter with during that time frame and tell them to get tested?

If you are a responsible person you should contact them to get tested and check themselves.

Kevyt

Nope.

Because,

1) Practice safe sex (I would hope this is a given for anyone regardless of their status).

2) If you're into casual sex, regardless of what your sexual orientation (straight, gay, bi etc...) you should get tested contantly.

3) Since it's casual sex, how would you get in touch with someone you met in grinder and never knew them besides their grinder profile? Especially when many people travel and they just want to get down to sex with anybody they deem attractive enough.

4) It wasn't a pre-meditated act. Meaning that you did not know you were HIV+ and willingly engaged in sex without disclosing said information to your partner.

This would apply, if the first is a given for that scenario. Otherwise, for unprotected sex, then yes - you should try to contact everyone who you got down to business with.

Practice safe sex folks!

Safe sex is great sex!

\o/

Alrus

Well I'd think that's the nice and responsible thing to do. They might unknowingly infect other people otherwise.

Harry Styles is just Alfie Allen with better skin and hair. I.e. nope.

Taylor's moved on to bigger and better places.

Is she still with Calvin Harris? I mean if he approaches sex like he approaches music production she must be really bored by now.

Honeymoon sales make your statement false.
"Honeymoon had the fourth highest first week sales worldwide by a female artist in 2015 selling over 206,000 copies, only behind Adele's 25, Madonna's Rebel Heart, and Meghan Trainor's Title.[92] In October 2015, Honeymoon was certified Gold in Brazil. In December 2015, Honeymoon was certified Silver in the United Kingdom."
:lol :lol :lol
*i forgot to say that gays with anime-related avatars, even if 3D, are excluded.

Kevyt

Lana doesn't need to pander. The gays flock to her in large groups.

tumblr_mu87pqfSDv1rnpp90o1_400.gif

Vazra

I don't see any of the failures you stan charting anywhere tho

One of them even killed her career on television and the other one is clinging to relevancy with a Jay-Z affair rip

You mean the one who co-wrote on Rihanna's Anti the track Kiss It Better? That album is already platinum and the other seems to be doing well at fashion. Also I stan Lana but Im not delusional. Honeymoon is meh

You mean the one who co-wrote on Rihanna's Anti the track Kiss It Better? That album is already platinum and the other seems to be doing well at fashion. Also I stan Lana but Im not delusional. Honeymoon is meh
Yes, the one that co-wrote a track for someone else and had to change her name because she ran her old brand through the mud in one episode of the x-factor

Vazra

Yes, the one that co-wrote a track for someone else and had to change her name because she ran her old brand through the mud in one episode of the x-factor

Yeah she seems to be doing alright writing for other artists that don't mind what happened. Stay perched for her new album this year. XOXO
kErlpzY.gif

But she discarded Azealia's collab tho.
tbh i don't even think they were actually going to collab. She kept kiss it better even after that wild john glass fuckery so she probably would have had no problem with Azealia revealing their collab after biting someone's boob.

You've always been a middling flop though. 💅🏽
ANTi is NOT a middling flop. It is an EXPERIENCE
excluding the middle part of the album
that DEFIES expectations and tried something entirely new
with mixed results
and you and your disgusting tribute-act-Payga stanning shit taste will R E P E N T into the fires of ARTPOP hell where you deserve to be

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom