• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.
On you? It doesn't work
ZENngCX.gif

Bladenic

All this talk about non-important, no-one-will-even-know-them-ten-years-from-now, individuals...

tumblr_n5uzdtzNuw1qanwe4o2_r2_500.gif

10 years from now? That's mighty generous.

Oh that Ellen Page show looked great in the trailer. The name is probably tongue in cheek but I think they could've definitely done better.

Good morning, LettersGAF, how we all doing?
Hello, stranger who isn't biforce. :)

Pride March is tomorrow and I am nervous about going. Last year, my first time, my organisation had a big flag but we don't this year. Just walking, maybe with a sign, would feel weird, I'm sure. I kinda have an obligation to go, and I had expected to for the past few days but I don't really feel comfortable with it the night before.

Last year's flag as I posted a few days ago. 45 feet long:

The Witness is great though.

It's never fun feeling bunged up and congested. I hope you feel better soon, bruh.

Dude, the music in JSR is one of the best game soundtracks ever. I owe you for introducing me to this site. Bookmarked.

I know! The JSR soundtrack is awesome. Jet Set Radio is one of my favorite games I had on the Dreamcast. It had its own sense of style and there's still no game like it. We need a new JSR!

Kevyt

Nah, you gotta be subtle like me. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00GSMILAU/?tag=neogaf0e-20 best purchase i made last year.

I already have one!

Is there a hunk in your life? If so, have him dress better.

What do you recommend for the hunk in my life?

how do you dress your hunk?

This looks like something a female DOA character would wear.

EDIT: Lol, the customer reviews are awesome.

I love this one:

"This is the magical piece of clothing I have been seeking my entire life. I put this on and went to the club right after I got it. I paired it with my red G-string and even with my moobs and fat belly hanging out, I rocked it. It's like people just can't stop staring at you. I got more ass than a toilet seat. If you want to get some action or even hook up a threesome at the club , wear this. It's irresistible."

Kevyt

Apparently there are guys around my age who listen to Cher and share the same belief that she is the best female singer/performer ever.

There is hope.

\o/

Kevyt

The only song I know by Cher is that autotune one. She seems nice.

Believe? Yup and she goes all the way back to 1965!

Start here

My favorite era was rock cher, and this is one of my favorites from Rock Cher era: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDJKWf4y6WQ

Isn't that a Cyndi Lauper song? I think Aqua covered that song, maybe? I love Aqua.

They did sing together turn back time.

I like aqua too!

And you're thinking of Turn Back Time by Aqua: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ls0WfopgR9k

That one came out in 1997, and Cher's is titled "If I could turn back time" which came out in 1989, during which Aqua was just starting out as Joyspeed.

Self-harm is a very widepsread problem so I don't really find this surprising tbh.

jk <3

I do like Lana Del Rey too! But I still think she has a long way to go!

Her outfit was so controversial at the time.

marmoka

Banned
Anyone here that's US born considering living abroad? Or would you?

Going abroad to live is always a great experience. I went to Germany for a year as an exchange student during my colleague years. And also for six months to California as a visiting PhD student. It was a pity I couldn't stay longer.

If you are considering to go living abroad, do it. You won't regret it. You can learn new languages if you are going to a non-english speaking country, meet new people, see new places, learn to handle everything by yourself,...

If things don't go well, you can always go back to the States.

RM8

I too wanted to live in Japan, but because of my relatives, and Japan being the only country I've visited. But I think I'd eventually come back to Mexico, I'd miss my friends and family too much. And food, screw living somewhere without Mexican food &#128534;

Kind of related, we Mexicans can now visit Canada without visa, that's really cool :] I'd like to visit someday.

Bareback. My husband didn't know he had it and I made the choice to not use condoms, and that is the result. I found out in 2013, about a year after we first met. So I may have possibly had it since 2012, but I did not start medication until January 2015.
Were you still cheating on your husband after you found out in 2013?

Blegh, fuck Italy. Seeing thousands of people demonstrate against gay marriage. I'd be surprised if its ever going to happen there. No thanks to the Vatican.

Ahasverus

Kind of related, we Mexicans can now visit Canada without visa, that's really cool :] I'd like to visit someday.
How awesome, you should go vist ASAP. I have an american visa, but it seems it's going to expire and I'd never traveled, my dream is too expensive for my peasant latin american student income :(
Blegh, fuck Italy. Seeing thousands of people demonstrate against gay marriage. I'd be surprised if its ever going to happen there. No thanks to the Vatican.
Anecdotal, but I think Italy has the hottest gay men on the planet.

How awesome, you should go vist ASAP. I have an american visa, but it seems it's going to expire and I'd never traveled, my ream is too expensive for my peasant latin american student income :(

Anecdotal, but I think Italy has the hottest gay men on the planet.

Oh yeah. Italy has hot guys for sure. And when I was in Istanbul I also couldn't stop staring, like every guy had a beard <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom