• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Golnei

anigif_original-grid-sdkea.gif

tumblr_n9y4y2SFwv1ta3coao1_1280.png

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I think it would be awesome to live abroad, for a time. What sort of jobs would even be available for people who don't speak the language though?

Meicyn

Gold Member
I think it would be awesome to live abroad, for a time. What sort of jobs would even be available for people who don't speak the language though?
Teaching a foreign language. I'm in Korea right now and there are a fair number of teachers in the area who teach English to Koreans while not being able to speak Korean fluently. All you need are some props and a bit of interaction to teach the basics.

Monocle

What do you recommend for the hunk in my life?

how do you dress your hunk?
It's important to shield your hunk from the elements while concealing as little of his body as possible. I recommend good strong sunscreen in all conditions up to a full-on blizzard. In which case it's OK to use a couple squares of plastic wrap.

Grazzt

Living abroad is absolutely a unique experience, and I'm really enjoying living in Australia. Guys here are super hot, and the ethnic diversity means all your fantasies can be fulfilled.

DOWN

Banned
FYI Orlando is #1 in new HIV cases in the USA and any registered clinic here upon detection of HIV in a test calls a rep from the department of health. You are not to leave the testing clinic until you have completed the next immediate steps with the rep. The rep will then do some paperwork and right then and there you also need a second blood HIV test that takes two weeks to confirm. The rep is then going to get from you as much contact info as you can give about all your sexual partners since your last negative test / or some period of time. The department of health will contact those individuals ASAP to instruct them to get tested and tell them they had contact with an indiviudual who may have HIV (the positive patient's name won't be given to those former partners, but the health reps don't wait for the second test to call your partners for obvious reasons).

During the two weeks while you wait for test results, the department of health will call you to see how you are doing, give you some support resources, and tell you what happens next if the test confirms HIV positive status.

That's what I've been told at each test while we wait for the finger blood test to complete.

EDIT: though, anyone you have sex with after the positive result (I'm told at the clinic this includes oral) is your legal and ethical responsibility to tell.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
It's Mehcad Brooks (True Blood, Desperate Housewives, Supergirl).

You're welcome.

I watched Desperate Housewives and have been watching Supergirl and I can't believe I didn't recognize him. This is also the first time that I made the connection that that was the same actor in both of those shows. Thank you.

RM8

That is the worst. My rule of thumb is eye contact. Constant firm eye contact means he's gay or a very super alpha male, so that narrows your chances a bit, as most straights don't feel the need, or the comfort, to stare at someone, least of all if not on a conversation. Look at the direction of his eyes, maybe they go to your lips? Your hips? Does his voice says "hi" but his eyes say "seeing you pleases me"? That's important to notice.

Or just take the leap and text him for some innocuous thing and use a smiley or something, if he reciprocates, well, time to extend the conversation.

Source: everyone seems to be gay around here where I live. And I really, really enjoy gay fishing.
I'm so shitty at gaydar-ing, the average straight dude is better than me ;(

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Think I'll be a pediatric icu nurse. I love my current pedes rotation and I like the icu.

I met someone who was a pediatric ICU nurse. Based on what she told me, it seemed like it was a high stakes but very rewarding job. When do you have to choose what kind of nurse you'll be?

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Sorry Seath, but he looks like an awkward 3D model.

Uncanny valley all over the place.

Kevyt

Sorry Seath, but he looks like an awkward 3D model.

Less competition. Good.

Finally someone puts a hottie on the top of a page. Francisco is gorgeous. 😘

Love yourself sis.

9/10,but lacks the last "magic" point, sensuality, mystery, the spark of life. Also, short ears :p

Sis please.

Pietro Boselli is super charming and good looking. Way better than that other guy you posted.

Additionally, he's a freaking math genius. Beauty and brains = the best.

Pietro > your faves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom