• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahasverus

I can agree with this.
ac69c4cb20.gif
I agree that it becomes a 6/10 with your "fixes" factored in.

Pietro Boselli is super charming and good looking. Way better than that other guy you posted.

Additionally, he's a freaking math genius. Beauty and brains = the best.

Pietro > your faves.
Don't get me wrong, he's a dream, I'd kill for him, but it's not perfect, Francisco is (was, apparently, he looks a bit different now).

Tbh, while I like my partners more handsome than me, with all the caveats that it brings, a man so beautiful must be a pain to be with, if you're not on his level that is.

Pride March went fine. Some protestors blocked the path but I understand they are in custody. There were a few biphobic comments directed at us. A few casual, lazy one liners rather than the angry persistent shouting from someone last year.

Kevyt

Are you from gaming side? Because I said 9/10. That's good you know. Like, damn, unbangeable in this life, good.

He is indeed from the gaming side.

He's into Destiny and Halo. Did I mention he's into destiny? LOL

He's also into anime and dude bro shooters.

:p

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Everybody ready for the new Queen of Smash, the one and only Head Witch In Charge, to join the game and change your life on February 3rd/4th?

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Oh it was bad, really bad. It's not a gigantic deal as I don't really know the guy well that I sent the questionable text to, but I did sort of like him lol.

I shouldn't handle my phone when I'm buzzed.

Oh my. Let us know what type of response you get LOL

Monocle

image.php

Omg top of page. Here you have a random perfect 10/10 man.

9788804.gif

That much beauty irritates me, really. It isn't fair.
I approve.

It's Francisco Lachowski.

You're welcome, again.
One of my favorite hunks ever! If he's the guy I'm thinking of. He's been modeling for a while. (Edit: Guess he's not who I was thinking of after all. Still cute though.)

And he's Brazilian! I knew it was him!

o/

I'd like you to meet my husband:

960full-pietro-boselli.jpg
Sorry but I called dibs on Pietro Boselli ages ago. It is known.

mantidor

Oh it was bad, really bad. It's not a gigantic deal as I don't really know the guy well that I sent the questionable text to, but I did sort of like him lol.

I shouldn't handle my phone when I'm buzzed.

Tell me about it.

The other night I "accidentally" added a bunch of people on facebook and message one guy from work.

Thankfully it was just a "hey, how is it going?"... still.

However, I'm of the line of thought that believes what you do drunk has some subconscious origin, being drunk is basically the same as dreaming, it tells you a lot about your inner world.

Golnei

Pride March went fine. Some protestors blocked the path but I understand they are in custody. There were a few biphobic comments directed at us. A few casual, lazy one liners rather than the angry persistent shouting from someone last year.

I remember you talking about that last year, it's good to hear that things went well (or at least better) this time.

I remember you talking about that last year, it's good to hear that things went well (or at least better) this time.
Thanks. It went better than I thought it might. I had doubts about going. We had talks a few weeks ago with the organisers with suggestions to prevent/handle it, like putting our group near the police group to hopefully get people to think twice (or once) if they're going to get really nasty.

I think i have my first celeb crush and its on Aaron-Taylor Johnson. him in Godzilla is just ummph. beautiful eyes and skin. hes 10/10 for me
I had to Google him. I thought 'was he from Home Improvement?'

Sometimes reading this thread makes me feel weird that I have such a wide spectrum of physical traits I find attractive. Wouldn't trade it in for the world. Being able to find so many types of people attractive is a wonderful thing.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Thanks. It went better than I thought it might. I had doubts about going. We had talks a few weeks ago with the organisers with suggestions to prevent/handle it, like putting our group near the police group to hopefully get people to think twice (or once) if they're going to get really nasty.

Do the other LGT+ groups in the march experience the same troubles, or is it mostly focused on the bi community?

Sometimes reading this thread makes me feel weird that I have such a wide spectrum of physical traits I find attractive. Wouldn't trade it in for the world. Being able to find so many types of people attractive is a wonderful thing.

To some degree, same. I can be picky about some things (particularly when I'm comparing photos), but I find that when it comes to people I see or meet in person, I'm happy that I am continually seeing the appeal in more and more traits and features I once identified as outside of my "type" or "types." Nowadays, I've pretty much abandoned the idea of "types" for myself.

Do the other LGT+ groups in the march experience the same troubles, or is it mostly focused on the bi community?
We found out in talks with the organisers recently that an FTM group also has been given issues. We knew political party groups have also had things shouted at them.

The protestors blocking the route were queer anarchists protesting pinkwashing, assimilation and such. https://twitter.com/arielestrins/status/693643486092898304?s=09
Yeah, I like different types in different ways.

Yeah, I'll be honest. As I get older, I'm find people that I used to think I would not be attracted to, quite attractive. It's kinda awesome to broaden my horizons a bit, haha.

Delio

I'll admit as I have aged my tastes have widened a lot more. Still love my twinks but hey a middle of the road guy is pretty sexy.

Ekai

Bladenic

Back to Italian guys on the last page, follow leotakespix on Instagram if you wanna salivate, then feel sad and gross at yourself and jealous. But mostly salivate.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
what is pinkwashing.

Teaching a foreign language. I'm in Korea right now and there are a fair number of teachers in the area who teach English to Koreans while not being able to speak Korean fluently. All you need are some props and a bit of interaction to teach the basics.

hmm, that's interesting that you can teach a language to people without knowing their language. like, what if they have a question but don't speak english well enough?

He thought it was really hot and wished it had been meant for him lol. Then said I'm incredibly sexy.

I guess I'm good? I felt pretty bad about it. :(

what was the text tho

Pinkwashing is a company/etc marketing themselves as queer-friendly, often to take attention away from a bad thing they're doing. Similar to greenwashing, which is the eco-friendly equivalent.

The term is also given to when companies market themselves around caring about breast cancer.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Pinkwashing is a company/etc marketing themselves as queer-friendly, often to take attention away from a bad thing they're doing. Similar to greenwashing, which is the eco-friendly equivalent.

The term is also given to when companies market themselves around caring about breast cancer.

and they were protesting an lgbt pride parade because

i kind of hate him because hes so attractive

im a bitter bitch

like...those kinds of dudes just have the genes to be attractive, and the celebrity worship of them is kind of lame and unwarranted.
sis im ugly af. I will be into anyone that doesnt look like a tragic meninist mess.

But I do see what you mean with the celebrity worship stuff. Some of the asks some people on my dashboard get are just wayyy too extra like..

Sai-kun

Banned
sis im ugly af. I will be into anyone that doesnt look like a tragic meninist mess.

But I do see what you mean with the celibrity worship stuff. Some of the asks some people on my dashboard are just wayyy too extra like..

get into women, sis

but on the real, yeah, just like, the way anonymous/real people treat these generically hot guys is just...i dunno. i guess you could chalk it up to jealousy, but it's just creepy, too. people don't deserve the kind of celebrity worship they get just for fitting into generically euro-centric attractive norms. like those other two fuckin dudes, where ones a nurse. ugh. they're hot, but so generic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom