• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm exaggerating btw.

everything i do is to help him (y)

i'm not a sexual deviant.
For example. Today at the end of the session I wanted to help him get his form right on Romanian deadlifts. I of course told him without me touching him how to do it and some cues.but he want getting it. First i actually tried pushing his hip back without being creepy. But he said he couldn't do it. Then icout my hand on his butt but that was for him to understand how to do it. Because thats how some people understand. But he still didn't understand. (Y)

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
2 hours and 36 minutes of torturing DiCaprio for an Oscar was entertaining. Awful CG on some areas but they surely knew how to bait.

Its a little more entertaining this way.
to get people to go to the gym and work out
Heh, fair enough.

I've always wondered if lesbians find the idea of seducing a straight girl as tantalizing as some gays regard helping the straights discover
dick
their deepest, darkest desires.

friendsjoeychandlergay.gif

Heh, fair enough.

I've always wondered if lesbians find the idea of seducing a straight girl as tantalizing as some gays regard helping the straights discover
dick
their deepest, darkest desires.

friendsjoeychandlergay.gif
And right now its probably good I'm working out with him. While his goal is to get bigger legs. Right now mine is to work on fat loss. So our weight matches up. But we do the same stuff with minor adjustments for him
And I'm.trying not to disappoint him too. So end goal is to make sure he's happy with the result

he should get a real trainer unless he wants to save $30 per session

Sai-kun

Banned
I promise not to complain about this anymore, but I think I will get the surgery at some point. I just can't be happy with my current voice. I'm worried it will have a negative effect on my employment future. I'm going to be applying for teaching jobs in rural areas, and having a voice people identify immediately as "gay" could be very problematic for me.

It would also make me so much happier. I don't even really use my voice to the extent others do. I refuse to raise my voice or scream or anything like that, and if I hear it on a recording I actually become suicidal. I had to do a class project last year where we had to record ourselves, so the whole class got to hear my voice. I was so mortified. I'm depressed anyway, but that put me in a dangerous place.

It wouldn't be any different from the the kids you see on the news who get surgery for having large ears. I saw that recently. It would be so liberating to go out in public and use my voice like a normal person. Anyway, I'm glad I have a place to vent this stuff; I don't have anyone else, except a friend I never see, to talk to about this.

I'm really sorry that you feel all this and have experienced what you've experienced. I hope you can learn to love the way you are more, but if not, just make sure you do your research and do things the right way, at any cost. You're worth it.

Thank God I have a good metabolism. I should be morbidly obese with all the sweets I eat.
I'm really sorry that you feel all this and have experienced what you've experienced. I hope you can learn to love the way you are more, but if not, just make sure you do your research and do things the right way, at any cost. You're worth it.
Thank you! ❤️

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
So you had a boyfriend? Did you post about it before and I just missed it?

I think Seath has been keeping secrets from us.

Next we'll find out that he doesn't even have a PC and does all his gaming on an iPad.

nobody cares

still waiting for your friend code you trashville
ksjdjhgujnfjfngfjddnfx stop exposing me like this everyone is going to know im forgetful garbage now

my fc is: 4571 0662 7276
Brah, let's play some SSB.

That goes for anyone who wants to play some SSB 3DS/WiiU, I want to spank some Bayos and Corrins :]
Or get spanked trying.
:D I bought them now! They're really interesting fighters but idk if I'm going to main one of them.

Golnei

This is an awful line of inquiry but I can't help but wonder if a bleach enema is even survivable. In any case it seems like a nightmare.

Apparently, it's one of the things paraded around as an "autism cure", so a not-inconsiderable amount of kids probably have been subjected to it.

btw is it now uncool to still have your realpic january avatar? im considering a change

I prefer people have real pics up honestly, it's easier to distinguish posts. Then again I'm good with faces but not with names D: Keep yours!

Anyone else playing Smash with the new characters? Anyone else DYING at the asymmetrical character select screen? I think I'm OCD or something coz it bothered me so much that I started drawing a flat grid just to prove that an even layout was possible. Took me like 45 minutes to wrestle with this. Lol

I prefer people have real pics up honestly, it's easier to distinguish posts. Then again I'm good with faces but not with names D: Keep yours!

Anyone else playing Smash with the new characters? Anyone else DYING at the asymmetrical character select screen? I think I'm OCD or something coz it bothered me so much that I started drawing a flat grid just to prove that an even layout was possible. Took me like 45 minutes to wrestle with this. Lol
Lol.
I dislike when people have similar avatars, like there are a bunch of one punch man ones and i always get them confused.

daripad

It's really awful. Get rid of all your mii fighters so they disappear from your CSS and it'll look way better, though some characters will feel like they're misplaced, but looks miles better.

As for the gym, I went two weeks to it with my father until he had to go out of town and I didn't want to go alone because it makes me think about how terrible my body is right now, feels like I'm my own worst enemy :/ I may try it again next week, but I feel too intimidated by all those hot guys around, envy is strong in me, I guess.

Oh, btw, I was starting to have a crush on a guy from my traumatology class, until yesterday that I found out he's absent in most classes and is not a good student at all. It was a huge turn off lol. I can safely say that I prefer nerdy guys 😖

Kevyt

So you had a boyfriend? Did you post about it before and I just missed it?

I did, I said I wasn't too excited about it. Well I really wasn't into him relationship wise.

I think Seath has been keeping secrets from us.

Next we'll find out that he doesn't even have a PC and does all his gaming on an iPad.

Apple is the devil! I would never.

Just saying that I wish I had the "problem" you do because my sex life would be much better.

Tried listening to the album at work the other day, but our bakery isn't the best environment for that. I ended up bothering people with Skee Mask instead.

I would say (like someone once told me) that sex is just animalistic needs being met.

I strongly believe that. I also believe that we humans are capable of deep intimate connections beyond physical pleasuring (like sex). That's much more important in my opinion.

It's really awful. Get rid of all your mii fighters so they disappear from your CSS and it'll look way better, though some characters will feel like they're misplaced, but looks miles better.

As for the gym, I went two weeks to it with my father until he had to go out of town and I didn't want to go alone because it makes me think about how terrible my body is right now, feels like I'm my own worst enemy :/ I may try it again next week, but I feel too intimidated by all those hot guys around, envy is strong in me, I guess.

Oh, btw, I was starting to have a crush on a guy from my traumatology class, until yesterday that I found out he's absent in most classes and is not a good student at all. It was a huge turn off lol. I can safely say that I prefer nerdy guys 😖

But bad boys are so hot and intriguing!

What if you can date him and make him be a better person and student! :O

RM8

ksjdjhgujnfjfngfjddnfx stop exposing me like this everyone is going to know im forgetful garbage now

my fc is: 4571 0662 7276

:D I bought them now! They're really interesting fighters but idk if I'm going to main one of them.
I'll add you later :]

I'm mostly annoyed that my guys (Kirby and Duck Hunt) were moved from the right side to the left side, it's confusing! Same with Mewtwo, I don't think he had been moved before. And then there's the 3DS version, where all DLC characters are on a separate screen, lol.

As for real pic avatars, I prefer keeping it a January thing, I can be more honest about my potentially controversial opinions when my face is not next to my posts :p

Whoa, this is fantastic.

Bless.

And he's coming out with a new album soon, and another of my favourite musicians, Jóhann Jóhannsson, is also working on it. I'm basically in a state of panicked excitement lol.

Tried listening to the album at work the other day, but our bakery isn't the best environment for that. I ended up bothering people with Skee Mask instead.

Never heard of Skee Mask before, good stuff. I would visit your bakery btw.

Sai-kun

Banned

it's FUCKING me up man

it fucked me up for real b/c before bayo/corrin, there were two slots on the bottom and i assumed everything would line up neatly at the end

but then they go and do that.....wow...the nerve of sakurai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom