• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I had a full body jockstrap picture with my face in it. Basically full body. Grinder apparently blocks buttocks too.

Buttocks are not allowed either so what fun is that. Also, Grinder compresses pictures too. So whatever, what year is this, oh right, it's 2016.

Anyways, I wasn't planning on doing anything.

I live a happily celibate life.
Lbr you weren't even going on there and when you found out they have guidelines you acting surprise (disgust) and not going to use it now.

jk not jk

Monocle

Well I had a full body jockstrap picture with my face in it. Basically full body. Grinder apparently blocks buttocks too.

Buttocks are not allowed either so what fun is that. Also, Grinder compresses pictures too. So whatever, what year is this, oh right, it's 2016.

Anyways, I wasn't planning on doing anything.

I live a happily celibate life.
They block that stuff so you'll buy the premium service to unlock people's naughty pictures, I think. Or was that a Scruff thing? Anyway, just do a torso shot if that's the way you want to play it.

I just laughed out loud for the first time in what felt like months.

thank you universe for making this moment possible

I'm still doubled over in pain from the absolute number those primal hysterics did on my gut and testicles

help XD
Wow, that was more awkward than I would have imagined. Pure gold.

They block that stuff so you'll buy the premium service to unlock people's naughty pictures, I think. Or was that a Scruff thing? Anyway, just do a torso shot if that's the way you want to play it.

Wow, that was more awkward than I would have imagined. Pure gold.
You can get away with some things depending on who mkds. I got a bulge shot that slipped through. I just kept uploading until they let me. My current one is undies showing my butt
When Ir gets through I just put myself as a cum pig just to see peoples reaction.
But my profile is a 180.

I'm bored someone tell me their most awkward sex related story. XOXO
when i was a little kid there was this online game on Nickelodeon.com where you made your character and did dumb shit in Nickelodeon-cartoon themed worlds or minigames but you had your own house and stuff and you could chat with others and stuff. One day i was buying clothes for my avatar and some girl invited me to her house and she was like "You wanna have sox" and I closed the browser and never went back to the game

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
35 and haven't had any yet. That's awkward enough as is.
Im sure you have reasons why you haven't done it. Don't worry :p

when i was a little kid there was this online game on Nickelodeon.com where you made your character and did dumb shit in Nickelodeon-cartoon themed worlds or minigames but you had your own house and stuff. One day i was buying clothes for my avatar and some girl invited me to her house and she was like "You wanna have sox" and I closed the browser and never went back to the game

LOL those are classic. That or the random group chats in early 2000s

when i was a little kid there was this online game on Nickelodeon.com where you made your character and did dumb shit in Nickelodeon-cartoon themed worlds or minigames but you had your own house and stuff and you could chat with others and stuff. One day i was buying clothes for my avatar and some girl invited me to her house and she was like "You wanna have sox" and I closed the browser and never went back to the game
This sounds similar to a game (more like glorified chat with an avatar) that I used to play.

Does anyone remember Habbo Hotel?

fun times getting around the censors

Crying.

Grazzt

Face/body > dick IMO, so it works for me! Imagine how lame the app would be if most guys used a dickpic for their profile. Umm, the rest of you is kind of important for literally everything besides dick-centric hookups.
Totally agree with you.

N/A

Perfect icebreaker XD

DAMN sis already? I'm 15 hours in and only on chapter 4 RIP me

Edit: @Above post: tbh I haven't even thought about Digimon until this game and Tri came out. I don't think you need Digimon knowledge or even to a huge fan to like the game. If you like any SMT or Persona game you'd like it. Just being a fan of turn based JRPGs is enough qualification IMO.
Thank you. I'll probably buy it soon. :)

N/A

Perfect icebreaker XD
Welcome, Bowser. :)

Grazzt

Obviously you can see Ryan Reynold's dick in Deadpool movie. One more reason to watch it?
ihOXyNw.png

Monocle

Obviously you can see Ryan Reynold's dick in Deadpool movie. One more reason to watch it?
ihOXyNw.png
Yes, but I found an even more compelling reason in this thread.

When she was a pro fighter, Carano had to assess the physical condition of her opponents in the ring with just a glance. What did she make of Reynolds and Skrein? “They worked their butts off to look the way they do in their fight scenes,” she says. “There will be no shading of their abs. I actually think this movie is going to be fascinating for women because they get to see two guys who genuinely look that good. The eye candy is the men not the women. We’ve got a little Magic Mike fight scene that I think people are going to love.”
Supposedly there are going to be athletic hunks! Very into it.

You can get away with some things depending on who mkds. I got a bulge shot that slipped through. I just kept uploading until they let me. My current one is undies showing my butt
When Ir gets through I just put myself as a cum pig just to see peoples reaction.
But my profile is a 180.
Lol, I'm not sure if I could ever be that bold on Grindr. Then again, random hookups aren't really what I'm looking for.

Am I the only one that likes the new Zayn track Pillowtalk? It gets better and better the more I hear it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvCGqbr2jCY
It's surprisingly OK. Not exactly my style, but it's inoffensive.

Totally agree with you.
High five! People's fixation on dicks doesn't make sense to me. As long as it's clean and it works and it's not totally hideous, I'm cool.

Any of.y'all doing super bowl party? It's thst American football thing but they have the halftime show where some random singers perform.like bruno mars and you get to watch amazing commercials too.

Sai-kun

Banned
This sounds similar to a game (more like glorified chat with an avatar) that I used to play.

Does anyone remember Habbo Hotel?

fun times getting around the censors

habbo hotel was the SHIT

i got in before raids were a thing but happily joined on them once they became a thing. shit was hilarious at the time.

LOCK

When I was 15, my neighbor was 17, and we had sex all the time and everywhere. One night he stayed over at my house and we were going at it on the end of my bed. My door was shut but not locked...oops! I could hear someone coming to the door and I pushed my neighbor off me and he fell to the side of the bed and I fell to my knees. Dad was like "what's all that noise and why are you awake", and the only excuse I could think of was "We were trying to fix the TV". I always put it on a static channel for some background noise. Luckily my dad was like, "go to bed and stop playing" and walked out. lol

I have many of these stories actually. I'm a mess.

Wish there were performers I actually cared about at these half time shows. Last good one I think was Prince, and I'm not even sure how long ago that was. I actually find a lot of the big pop acts are way too rushed during half time shows and it cheapens their performances.

When I was 15, my neighbor was 17, and we had sex all the time and everywhere. One night he stayed over at my house and we were going at it on the end of my bed. My door was shut but not locked...oops! I could hear someone coming to the door and I pushed my neighbor off me and he fell to the side of the bed and I fell to my knees. Dad was like "what's all that noise and why are you awake", and the only excuse I could think of was "We were trying to fix the TV". I always put it on a static channel for some background noise. Luckily my dad was like, "go to bed and stop playing" and walked out. lol

i'm the tv

I would love to see everyone flipping there shit over that. People would be so mad.
Why would people mad? I don't think people would be mad because nobody knows who that is. I've never heard of him.

Damn, this is hot. Maybe in another life I'll get experiences like this.

Lol I didn't know it wasn't a real person. Kyary Pamyu Pamyu would be a nice compromise, don't you think? Imagine "Pon Pon Pon" for the show. Yes please.

Do you live somewhere where the legal age is 14 or 15? Cause that's illegal :O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom