• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm such an idiot I forgot it's 18 in a lot of the US.

How does it work for 2 minors? Anyway probably derailing haha

I haven't had enough sex to have any awkward stories :/
Since both were under 18 it isn't illegal.

--------------------------------------

Off topic, I hate procrastination. I love education but I want to play my backlog of videogames.....

Whenever I hang out with a group of people, I only ever end up feeling worse after it.
Hey, CB. I have this issue too. I hate doing anything social at all. I find it draining and generally miserable, so don't feel bad about it. Most people aren't worth befriending.
I'm lazy and a coward basically.
Enjoying solitude does not make you a lazy coward! If you need to talk just PM me, and I can make you feel better when I visit Ohio.

LOCK

I'm such an idiot I forgot it's 18 in a lot of the US.

How does it work for 2 minors? Anyway probably derailing haha

I haven't had enough sex to have any awkward stories :/
It varies state by state but usually there is a 3 year rule for minors, so we were ok.

He was the first love of my life.

Kevyt

Whenever I hang out with a group of people, I only ever end up feeling worse after it.

Hey, CB. I have this issue too. I hate doing anything social at all. I find it draining and generally miserable, so don't feel bad about it. Most people aren't worth befriending.

Enjoying solitude does not make you a lazy coward! If you need to talk just PM me, and I can make you feel better when I visit Ohio.

You two were meant for each other.

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
The 1975 are a terrible band, but I gotta say that Matt Healey was looking crazy hot (and super queer) on SNL last night. He's like a trashy Michael Urie, so like, win-win.

Sai-kun

Banned
Happy super whatever thing today!!!

My girl and I are going to a friend's place to watch and drink and eat! I'm mostly excited to see Coldplay play the halftime show :3 They're my #1 favorite band 😍

ivysaur12

Banned
Went out last night in DTLA (which is insanely fun) and some guy was waving this around!

Fxs4tKc.jpg

Kevyt

Whoever made OT6 is a genius. I love how the title stands out and OP explained what the hell is going on with the acronym and not to mention the Ice Breaker Questionnaire™

Additionally, a list of LGBT related films and books!

This all carries over to OT7

Awesome.

Sibylus

Banned
So since I scored so highly on non monogamist, and I know this is a subject we have touched on several times before, I would like to hear updated opinions on open relationships.

I have a related story now, so I'll save it for until after possible discussion is rolling.
I'm polyamorous, but the circle is closed and not open. Very selective about partners, regular STI tests, serious business.

I wouldn't have it any other way, tbh.

I'm polyamorous, but the circle is closed and not open. Very selective about partners, regular STI tests, serious business.

This sounds really beautiful to me. I don't think I could be a part of anything like it since I'm pretty self conscious about my body.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.

Sounds satanic and communist!

DOWN

Banned
Loved the halftime show, and yes, white America aka my fam had a breakdown only during her part

Also loved the X Men Apocalypse ad with Olivia Munn
Did you like Duscae sis?
Yes! The lighting and far distance graphics are really impressive so I'm pleased with my $23 demo

Loved the halftime show, and yes, white America aka my fam had a breakdown only during her part

Also loved the X Men Apocalypse ad with Olivia Munn

Yes! The lighting and far distance graphics are really impressive so I'm pleased with my $23 demo
...did you only buy it for the graphics lol

DOWN

Banned
...did you only buy it for the graphics lol
Reflecting on that... Yes I think so. I think graphically motivated perchases are my MO and the other elements like gameplay just need to make way for the road to visual awe and hopefully I'll enjoy them too if they score big

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Reflecting on that... Yes I think so. I think graphically motivated perchases are my MO and the other elements like gameplay just need to make way for the road to visual awe and hopefully I'll enjoy them too if they score big

In that case, was The Order: 1886 one of your gaming highlights last year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom