• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I've been told Jack Black, Curly from Three Stooges, Jonah Hill, Peter Griffin and pretty much any overweight TV personality that never looks like me.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
I've gotten Daniel Craig from a few people, though it really depends on the angle/picture. And I think it was more understandable a couple years ago.

Was chosen to graduate 3.5 months early. :)

Wooooo! Congrats on being a rockstar nurse-in-the-making.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
IWannaSeeTheReceipts.jpg

WTF You can't drop a bomb like this without showing us. All this time I was talking to a hunk. ��

No, no, no. You all have the wrong idea. It was only in the face slightly (I've always had a thinner frame than him) which resulted in a few people saying it, and I don't think people would say that about me today. At age 47, Daniel Craig has aged better in the last 5 years than I have on my way to 23.

I posted a few photos a while back via quote tags, and I think that will be the last I time I do that until I figure out what to do with myself.

DOWN

Banned
I'm told I look like a few actors that camillelang always vetoes
No, no, no. You all have the wrong idea. It was only in the face slightly (I've always had a thinner frame than him) which resulted in a few people saying it, and I don't think people would say that about me today. At age 47, Daniel Craig has aged better than me in the last 5 years than I have on my way to 23.

I posted a few photos a while back via quote tags, and I think that will be the last I time I do that until I figure out what to do with myself.
You looked good 👌 I remember

I usually get Jason Biggs. And no I've never fucked an apple pie.

giphy.gif

ive gotten Tyler Perry and Barack Obama...im cool with that
Holy shit Gaf, I came out to my DAD.

Says that he had guessed it a few years ago, that he has loved me since the day I was born, and that nothing has or will change.

I was crying like crazy.

congrats Cloud! was he the first you came out to or naw?

Thank You everyone!

I feel absolutely fantastic!

congrats Cloud! was he the first you came out to or naw?

Not the first, almost 9 years between parents lol. It changes so much for me because basically everyone I really care about knows. There are still many family members who don't but I don't actually care how they find out, or if they find out.

Thank You everyone!

Not the first, almost 9 years between parents lol. It changes so much for me because basically everyone I really care about knows. There are still many family members who don't but I don't actually care how they find out, or if they find out.
congrats dude :") glad to hear it went well for you :D
-----

Well, it looks like it's that time again. I'm going to try not jerking off again.. but this time I'll tone it down from a week to 3 days. I got this tbh

Astral Dog

Thank You everyone!

Aww, thats great to hear, congrats!
Now if only all parents were like that :'(

congrats dude :") glad to hear it went well for you :D
-----

Well, it looks like it's that time again. I'm going to try not jerking off again.. but this time I'll tone it down from a week to 3 days. I got this tbh

"you know what the oldest lie in America is senator?": when is say im going to tumblr "just to look"

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Same. Now if I can afford some surgeries I can make some headway

While there is one surgery that I often wish I'd had at some point that, in my opinion, would have impacted aspects of my appearance rather dramatically (had I gotten it, it'd have been for medical reasons), I'm trying to accept things as is. Mostly because there are other issues I have with my appearance that can't be solved with surgery, I know surgeries aren't free or easy, and I'd probably end up self-conscious about the scar. As a result, I feel that if I can come to psychologically accept my features, both those medically "solvable" and those not, I will save money and be happier in the long term. I just hope that I find some permanent acceptance sooner than later, as right now it comes and goes.

However, I won't argue that everyone should approach it this way because so far it's been a long and somewhat unhappy process and there are no guarantees for how it will end.

You're as bad as kirbyfan, don't tease about what you look like if you won't deliver the goods.

Hey now
hey now, this is what dreams are made of |OR| hey now, don't dream it's over
. You're welcome to go through my post history and find them; you'll have to quote the post to see the links. I'll say that one of them is kind of a poor representation of me (the close-up), but the other isn't a bad look at where I was one year ago. Just know that it's not going to be Daniel Craig, so I don't think it's worth looking for if that's what you want.

So I'm trying to ask out this guy who's the leader of a local pride club at my school, saw his pics on Facebook and thought he was drop-dead gorgeous. Does anyone have any tips on how to continuously keep a conversation going via texting and to keep that person's interest? I guess some of this would apply to real life, in-person conversation too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom