• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Golnei

Well, it looks like I'm in a relationship. I guess I was accepted, flaws, dysfunctions, and all.

I also learned that I'm definitely not entirely asexual. Not 100% sexual like probably most people, but it seems I've got some kick to me. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

congratsonthesex.webm

GothPunk

1986 bitches. 29 in October. 4 years with the bf this month. I think I might be evolving into Adultmon.

So you're saying that the anus is on them?
Teehee. Zing!

Oh no :( What's this about you not being a lab researcher or whatever? Wasn't that your dream? Don't give up on your dreams :(
I had a bad experience with a very demanding and unreasonable boss, so last year I left my job/was pushed out. I'm working in clinical trials at the moment (e.g. a company that does drug testing etc so it's still 'sciencey' and interesting to me but not something I want to do long term) but next month I'm changing careers to technology consultancy at one of the 'Big 4'. I feel like my dream in science has run it's course. I'd rather have the security and more lucrative option I'm going into. I'm gonna be making paper, yo. I'm done working 80 hours a week on a 35 hour contract and not getting paid for all that extra time. Besides, I have my PhD and a good honours degree, I can always try and go back somehow if needs be.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
What is 100% sexual?

I mean like the typical sex drive where people want sex, think about sex occasionally, and look forward to sex. That probably also includes periodic masturbation, a motivation to meet people, and/or a feeling that one has "sexual needs." Saying "100% sexual" was a really poor choice of words.

1986 bitches. 29 in October. 4 years with the bf this month. I think I might be evolving into Adultmon.

Press B!!

Congrats on the anniversary!

Symphonia

Banned
You're 28!? No, this is unacceptable. You're a year older than me yet, from the photos I've seen of you, you look about a good ten years younger. It's shit like this that makes me want to put a cheese grater to my face and just go to town on it. Ugh.

garyBig

So I was in this date but I wasn't into the guy, it really made me feel crappy. We made out the other day but I think he is far more into me than I into him, and it really makes me regret having done the whole thing.

Know the feeling. Really the worst. Especially when you notice yourself getting almost jealous of his excitement and go thinking "man, I wish I had someone to be this much into myself" and then having these kinds of thoughts while making out. And then you start thinking about "well shit, it's amost too late now to back out easy" and you think about how you'll have to ditch him and... well you get the idea ;)

Also makes me anxious that I will never find someone to be this excited about. I feel so picky anyway. I mean, it almost feels disingenuous to call yourself gay when like 90% of all male human creatures don't even register on your radar.

You're 28!? No, this is unacceptable. You're a year older than me yet, from the photos I've seen of you, you look about a good ten years younger. It's shit like this that makes me want to put a cheese grater to my face and just go to town on it. Ugh.

giphy.gif

Delio

That's a pretty harsh reaction dont you think? Calm down! Some people just look youthful :)

Also im repping 1986, Turned 29 in June.

Kevyt

Know the feeling. Really the worst. Especially when you notice yourself getting almost jealous of his excitement and go thinking "man, I wish I had someone to be this much into myself" and then having these kinds of thoughts while making out. And then you start thinking about "well shit, it's amost too late now to back out easy" and you think about how you'll have to ditch him and... well you get the idea ;)

Also makes me anxious that I will never find someone to be this excited about. I feel so picky anyway. I mean, it almost feels disingenuous to call yourself gay when like 90% of all male human creatures don't even register on your radar.

Gary!!! <3

How you been? What's new?

This just arrived on my doorstep. I'm so excited already! :)

lvzVR31.jpg

It's perfect! I love this laptop already.

Looks nice, enjoy! And yeah, seconding bayonetta, specs?

Teehee. Zing!

I had a bad experience with a very demanding and unreasonable boss, so last year I left my job/was pushed out. I'm working in clinical trials at the moment (e.g. a company that does drug testing etc so it's still 'sciencey' and interesting to me but not something I want to do long term) but next month I'm changing careers to technology consultancy at one of the 'Big 4'. I feel like my dream in science has run it's course. I'd rather have the security and more lucrative option I'm going into. I'm gonna be making paper, yo. I'm done working 80 hours a week on a 35 hour contract and not getting paid for all that extra time. Besides, I have my PhD and a good honours degree, I can always try and go back somehow if needs be.

You're younger than I thought you were. I thought you were at least pre-85

lordfroakie said:
1985 and 30 this Oct :p

Please say yours is 21st. That way you have the same bday as BTTF pt.II

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Well, it looks like I'm in a relationship. I guess I was accepted, flaws, dysfunctions, and all.

F8UQvEA.gif

I also learned that I'm definitely not entirely asexual. Not 100% sexual like probably most people, but it seems I've got some kick to me. ¯\_(&#12484;)_/¯

JXUu4xu.gif

Oh, well, if you weren't loving it then I'm glad you got out. Sometimes it's better to kill your dreams before they kill you.

Also im repping 1986, Turned 29 in June.

I thought you were like 22 tbh

This just arrived on my doorstep. I'm so excited already! :)

Congrats. Looks pretty slick!

GothPunk

Press B!!

Congrats on the anniversary!
I've been pressing B the past year lol, it's time to let Butterfree sashay away! And thanks :p

Only recently can I buy booze and not get asked for ID. Age is just a number dude. :p

It's perfect! I love this laptop already.
Loving the 'postception' with this pic. XPS13 looking nice! What's the boot-up time like on that thing?

You're younger than I thought you were. I thought you were at least pre-85
Yeah I've aged terribly tbqh. makeup.gif

Oh, well, if you weren't loving it then I'm glad you got out. Sometimes it's better to kill your dreams before they kill you.
Totally. When I left I felt like I had made a huge mistake, but now I'm glad I did it. Sometimes you've got to take that leap.

garyBig

Gary!!! <3

How you been? What's new?

Hey h&#822;&#822;o&#822;&#822;b&#822;&#822;o Seath!
I'm on semester break and feeling quite good, actually. Still working on that huge long-term project that is myself, but I'm really proud of how far I have come. It's insane to think that it was only last summer that I had my 'awakening' and subsequent (ongoing) rebirth. Every day I get further and further away from who I used to be before.
That collossal question of 'who am I' has not been fully answered yet, but I'm growing out of that first phase of utter confusion when I would ponder this question almost every single moment of the day.

Improving myself has become my top mission and it feels so endlessly rewarding. One thing I want to get out there for anyone in similar life-changing phases of self-questioning or self-improvement:

Don't ever underestimate the importance of physical change! I would go as far as saying that inner change at a certain point necessarily requires 'outward' change as well to really get to the next levels. Have your outer appeareance reflect your inner revolutions! I got myself braces to finally get my teeth in check, I got rid of my phimosis, I'm rocking hair cuts I had never tried before, I try to take care of my face and body, I'm wearing the clothes I like, I use the balcony for sunbathing on sunny days and I keep a tight work out routine. Really guys, working out helps soo much, it does wonders not just for your body but for your mind as well! You feel so much better, it helps you keep a rewarding habit and being able to actually "see" changes is like such a huge boost to working on those pesky, fickle invisible inner changes that are so hard to achieve and even harder to measure.

So go guys, take life as a great big fucking boss fight, never give up and work on yourself if you don't feel satisfied. It's worth it, it works, it helps in endless ways. Stay strong, baes!

I hope you're doing well as well ;)

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Hey h&#822;&#822;o&#822;&#822;b&#822;&#822;o Seath!
I'm on semester break and feeling quite good, actually. Still working on that huge long-term project that is myself, but I'm really proud of how far I have come. It's insane to think that it was only last summer that I had my 'awakening' and subsequent (ongoing) rebirth. Every day I get further and further away from who I used to be before.
That collossal question of 'who am I' has not been fully answered yet, but I'm growing out of that first phase of utter confusion when I would ponder this question almost every single moment of the day.

Improving myself has become my top mission and it feels so endlessly rewarding. One thing I want to get out there for anyone in similar life-changing phases of self-questioning or self-improvement:

Don't ever underestimate the importance of physical change! I would go as far as saying that inner change at a certain point necessarily requires 'outward' change as well to really get to the next levels. Have your outer appeareance reflect your inner revolutions! I got myself braces to finally get my teeth in check, I got rid of my phimosis, I'm rocking hair cuts I had never tried before, I try to take care of my face and body, I'm wearing the clothes I like, I use the balcony for sunbathing on sunny days and I keep a tight work out routine. Really guys, working out helps soo much, it does wonders not just for your body but for your mind as well! You feel so much better, it helps you keep a rewarding habit and being able to actually "see" changes is like such a huge boost to working on those pesky, fickle invisible inner changes that are so hard to achieve and even harder to measure.

So go guys, take life as a great big fucking boss fight, never give up and work on yourself if you don't feel satisfied. It's worth it, it works, it helps in endless ways. Stay strong, baes!

I hope you're doing well as well ;)

Wow, I feel inspired after reading that. So glad you've found some success in this past year and that it sounds like you are on the road to even better things! Thanks for sharing your journey!

Loving the 'postception' with this pic. XPS13 looking nice! What's the boot-up time like on that thing?
Less than 10 seconds but that's standard with SSDs.
It's super snappy thought to be sure! :)

You're looking good if I don't say so myself.
Don't be so hard on yourself.

I want to try changing my hairstyle a bit but I don't know any good places and idk if I trust a cheap haircut place. Though if I dislike it I can just buzz it down I suppose....

Anyone know a good place to look for men's hairstyles?

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus

Great post - Like kirby, I too feel inspired after reading it!

Yeah I've aged terribly tbqh. makeup.gif

If you told me those pics were taken on two consecutive days, I would believe you.

mantidor

Thankfully I do not think I'm picky.

I know relationships are work and time, so I'm always willing to give people a chance, but for reals you need that initial "hnng" feeling so to speak, no matter how small, without it its a lost cause.

daripad

Le's play a game! As most of us worry about the gay death (lol) I want you to guess how close to that I am (so, guess my age!). Yeah, I encourage you to post your pics too so we can calculate how
thirst we are
old you are.
http://imgur.com/IJyIrdi

Here's me, now tell me how much life I have left lol

Kevyt

What if we're already gay dead?

edit: Not to ruin your game -- I'd say you're 25ish?

Here's a pic of me:

You look amazing. Your face is screaming to have that picture framed and be put in one of those fancy chambers where people have portraits and paintings. It's a very artistic picture.

Simply sublime. Also it's a very unique selfie.

If you don't mind me asking, what's your background?

fernoca

in a few weeks
!
Though I'm uglier than PS4's 2015 lineup :)p), at least many say that I look younger...like early 20s.

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
I dunno if anyone will know who this is, but hearing about his death bummed me out since we used to watch them occasionally -- 'twas like a campy Martha Stewart talk show with a gay couple.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/arts/christo...f-cbc-s-steven-and-chris-dead-at-49-1.3178833
Christopher Hyndman, co-host of the CBC-TV afternoon lifestyles show Steven and Chris, was found dead in Toronto's east end Monday night, police confirm.

Toronto police told CBC News on Tuesday that Hyndman, 49, was found without vital signs in a laneway near the intersection of Queen Street and Broadview Avenue shortly after 11 p.m. ET Monday.

CBC arts reporter Eli Glasner said the location was near the apartment where Hyndman lived with Sabados, his off-screen partner and television co-host.
Christopher Hyndman and Steven Sabados

Toronto police Const. Caroline de Kloet said Tuesday afternoon that "out of privacy the Toronto police will not discuss any matter unless there's a criminal element pertaining to a specific person." Det. Terry Wray said earlier the investigation remains "completely open." He added that police would not comment further until completing interviews.

The Newfoundland-raised Hyndman joined the Sabados Group design company in 1992. He and Sabados went on to notable success with several programs before appearing on CBC-TV, including the HGTV shows Chic with Steven and Chris, Design Rivals and Designer Guys.

daripad

What if we're already gay dead?

edit: Not to ruin your game -- I'd say you're 25ish?

Here's a pic of me:

Oh my gosh, you're in your late 20's?

I'm 21 ;__;

in a few weeks
!
Though I'm uglier than PS4's 2015 lineup :)p), at least many say that I look younger...like early 20s.

It has uncharted collection though, so that means that it is three times very handsome, so you're three times very handsome :3

You look amazing. Your face is screaming to have that picture framed and be put in one of those fancy chambers where people have portraits and paintings. It's a very artistic picture.

Simply sublime. Also it's a very unique selfie.

If you don't mind me asking, what's your background?

Thank you very much for your compliments! I don't take offense usually, I get asked what my background is quite often. I'm Puerto Rican and Black. :) Most of the time people guess that I'm Indian (sub-continent variety) or Brazilian. About twice a year I do artsy photos of myself, I recommend that everyone do it sometime - it can be really fun and a good way to explore how you view yourself.

Oh my gosh, you're in your late 20's?

I'm 21 ;__;

I'm sorry I guessed older! Just looking at your picture you looked like you had your life together, so I put you up a few years from what I thought you looked like. And I'm 33 -
1981 but born in Nov.

Arcipello

the gay death thing is a bit of a myth i must say, ive got friends almost in their 60s who are still rocking the hell out of life and all it has to offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom